School day

Love is a hard word

when everyone thought school was a hell, for momo school was a palace!!

Momo put on her eyeglass and smiled, " I'm ready!" she told herself before went down to greet her parents.

"otto-san! oka-san! good morning!"

"it's your first day, are you excited?" asked the father

momo nodded, " of course!" she gave the best smile and they smiled back.

her father started the car and they drove to momo's new school, JYP Academy

momo said good bye and walked in the school. It's still morning, around 6.30 am. There weren't much student and momo used the free time to walk around the school.

The first place she wanted to visit is LIBRARY!

Momo gasped when she found the library. It's HUGE! she was so happy and quickly went inside. "it's heaven!!!" she almost screamed.momo looked around and tried to find somebook that maybe she will borrow. her eyes fell on a book, "Yes or Yes... " she was going to take the book but someone also kept her eyes on the same book. their hand were touching.

momo looked at the girl beside her who also interested on the book. she immediately took her hand back, " you can have it" said the other girl.

momo shook, " no.. you can.. i'm...i.. i will find another.." momo turned around and walked away. she just didn't like to fight over a book. momo decided to walk back to her class since she knew it's almost 7 am.

 

"she is here!!!"

"oh my god!! why she always looks so beautiful"

"i could die if she keeps smiling like that!"

 

momo walked passing the fan girl who couldn't keep their eyes on The girl who just came down from her red Audi TT car.

"SANA!!!!"

sana smiled and waved to her fans. " morning~"

momo walked in the class and chose her seat. she waited for the other to come in but it seems everyone was more excited to that Sana girl.

sana walked in and everyone followed her from behind. she looked at momo and smirked, " new student?"

momo nodded

she smirked, " hi.. i'm minatozaki sana.. " she took her hand for a shake

momo was going to take the hand but sana suddenly took back her hand, " oops... maybe next time, i forget to wash my hand" said sana and sat at the left side of momo.

momo didn't mind at all, " i'm hirai momo, nice to meet you, sana" she smiled innocently.

"eeewww....you ugly nerd! please know your place and stay away from sana" mocked the other student and made momo lowered her head.

sana smirked looking the show in front of her, " poor girl.."

"yah! nerd! move away! take the other seat!" a student push momo away from her seat and made her fell.

momo took her things and moved to the back seat. she didn't expect her first day will be a nightmare.

"could you move away" said a girl who the bully. she looked at momo and seat beside her.

momo looked at the girl, " you..."

"you better stay away from sana" she said

momo smiled and nodded, " okay.. i'm momo.."

"i'm mina.."

"nice to meet you, mina" momo smiled

mina smiled back, " nice to meet you too"

momo blushed, maybe it's not that bad.

 

the first day at school, momo had already got attention. Not only because she looked like a nerdy but she is CLEVER AS HELL. you might think she was a ugly dork, but she was genius! even the teachers were fascinated by her intelligence.

" i think mina finally meet her competitor" said teacher kim

mina didn't answer because she was sleeping. momo looked at the sleeping girl, waoo.. she looks so beautiful.. is she an angel?

 

sana looked at momo, " maybe i can use her for doing my homework" she smirked

 

the bell was ringing, it's a break time. all the student went to the canteen for food.

momo has already stood in front of the food court. "hei.. mind if i eat with you?" asked some girls.

"i'm chaeyoung.. this is my friend dahyun.. we are from B class"

momo smiled, " hi.. nicet to meet you, i'm momo from A class"

"we know you.. you are already famous" said dahyun and made momo confused.

"am i?" she asked

chaeyoung nodded, " in a good and bad way, which one you want to hear first?"

"em.. bad first" momo started to eat her food since she was so hungry.

"you just be note as a nerdest student in school" dahyun clapped

momo nodded, " it's not bad.. and the good news?"

"you are the second genius student beside mina and the teachers are planning to make you join AAA Team" said chaeyoung

"what is AAA team?' asked momo without stop eating

dahyun drank the water and started to talk again, " AAA Team is a group that made for school competition. Every 3 months our school will hold a competition with other school like SM, YG, CUBE and etc. the competition was every element in school. The element were Sport, Dancing, Singing, Acting, Math, Science, Language, Drawing, etc"

" is mina in AAA Team?"

"of course she is, she is one of the best student in here!" said chayeoung.

dahyun smirked, " chaeyoung is mina's fangirl"

"and you are sana's fangirl" mocked chaeyoung, " i just didn't understand why you like sana.. she is a play girl"

"because she is beautifull" answered dahyun back

momo smiled looking them.

"momo, you are in the same class with them.. what do you think about them?" asked dahyun

momo stopped eating, " i.. i don't know.."