Chapter 5 : Character

So Close Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since I work and I started to get used with it. I also learn about most of the worker name here. So here’s a sudden introduction:

First,

Joochan. The loud guy, when I said loud I mean it. We can even hear his voices talking when they were receiving new stock at the back of the market, and yes he just talking, not shouting, I don’t even know is that his normal volume or that’s his angry volume or maybe his excited volume. I bet that the whole market could hear what he’s been talking about, and it also coincidently quite at the front part of the market. So yeah, I could hear his annoying voices everywhere and also his annoying attitude doesn’t suit his handsome face.

 

Second,

Tag. The quite guy, the one that been helping me to packs every time we had a lot of customers. He’s tall and a reserved person. I don’t remember his voice or maybe I just never heard it before. I saw Suzy been joking with him and that’s when I heard Suzy called him Tag but Son Youngtaek is his full name which I found out later. My impression of him is he really a nice guy since he always helps me but maybe also a shy guy because he doesn’t talk much and he’s really skinny. I don’t know but I always find quite guy or maybe cold guy charming, and that’s make me have a little crush on him.

 

Third,

Sungyoon. The mystery guy. Since he’s mystery so I will just leave it here.

 

Forth,

Donghyun. Joochan best friend? Well since I saw he hangout a lot with Joochan although Joochan actually hangout with a lot of people here despite his annoying attitude. But I can actually see Joochan serious look only when he talking with Donghyun so maybe Donghyun is someone Joochan will look for when he had some problem. A cute guy and really petite. Always smile and didn’t talk that much like Tag but in a different way. Someone I can consider as friend since I created a nick name for him which is ‘don’t want’ since his name is Donghyun. Yeah I know it’s really childish, oh well, what do you expect from me? That’s my way of making friend and he seems doesn’t mind with that name. So whenever I walk passed him, I will said ‘don’t want’ repeatly until I lost sight of him. It’s fun though :)

 

Fifth,

Jangjun. The serious (or maybe not) guy with muscle. He’s the security and also Madam Lee favourite worker. I always saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter