Chapter 4

So Close Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my third day and I supposed to open my own counter started today. It’s was weekday and this market should be open at 9 pm but since it’s Monday, we will have our briefing today so I need to be there before 8:30 am.

When most of the worker started to gather, they closed the door. Our manager started to said something about upcoming event and praise us for our teamwork. Next, it was a tall man with tanned skin, he seems like someone from the higher up since, madam Lee (our manager), have a face saying “I hope I didn’t do anything wrong” and he look intimating for me. “ Is Sungyoon here?” He asked after said something similar just like our manager.

Some of us look around, and one of the workers answered said that he’s not here. I kinda curios about this Sungyoon guy because he doesn’t look happy when he asked about him. He started to say something with our manager in a tone that only people who standing close with them can hear it. After that, we are dismissed.

 

 

The male worker started to open the door and we started to do our own job. I actually quite nervous to open counter by myself because I afraid that I might end up having a sort on my counter. Since it was my first day, they let me open the counter at the back, counter that least customer.

After I finished opening my counter, I notice Suzy were tiptoeing near my counter and looking at someone at the back. I look at the place where she was looking and I saw the man early talking with a worker that I never seen before.

“Poor Sungyoon, he going to get scold.” She said as she looks slightly worried.

“So that’s sungyoon?” I said as I look at Sungyoon been lowered his head since beginning that it makes me hard to see his face. “Why he going to get scolded?”.

“He’s not showing up for a few days without any notice, and before that he already created a lot of problem.” Suzy said as she continued to look at them.

I only answer ‘ouh’ and by that time Sungyoon started to walk forward to our direction, and this is when my head let out a silent “waoh” as I saw his face. He looks so handsome with a pointed nose and a pair sharp eye. He also gave off a bad boy aura as he walked passed us. So after Joochan there is Sungyoon in this market? Just how many handsome guys they keep in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter