Two

Chocolate Chips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turns out the audition wasn't too hard on Jinyoung. He just had to stand around in a fairy tale forest setting and endure some fake wind wafting. He had to smile brightly all of the time, that was the instruction he had to follow. Sohee had to smile, too and at one point say the phrase which was promoting the energy drink the commercial was meant for. What the drink had to do with the magical forest and their pixie-like costumes, Jinyoung didn't understand. But he couldn't care less. All he cared about was Mark Tuan's stunning smile and Mark Tuan's sweet voice and the touch of Mark Tuan's hand.

 

Turns also out that they did a pretty good job of standing around and smiling. Still on the set, they were informed about getting the commercial deal. Sohee was elated, celebrating her win over the Cho sisters. She even almost praised Jinyoung. Well, almost. But even then he didn't care about the Cho sisters or Sohee's words. He cared about Mark Tuan and the very small chance of meeting him a second time on a set.

 

So when Jinyoung sets foot in his new workplace, Mangamoon, the following Monday morning he is more than in a good mood. His new boss, Mrs. Yu, is still the nicest person. The company is located on the seventh floor of a typical office building and his boss shows him around. When he gets ushered through the open space office, where the most employees are working in cubicles, it gets a little weird. Apparently most of the employees are females. Apparently they become very quickly very shy. So it's enough that Jinyoung greets everyone and introduces himself to give most of them a proper blush. Approximately 40 women, which are busy whispering to each other and giggling a lot, are staring at him. Jinyoung thinks that he looks fairly okay, but he never elicited such reactions from females.

 

Mrs. Yu eventually resolves the awkward situation when she leads him into an extra room. The most part of the room is taken up by floor to ceiling shelves which are the homes for hundreds and hundreds of manga volumes. Jinyoung thinks that this is what heaven must look like. In front of the shelves, there's a desk, with a computer placed on it. There's also a small, cushy-looking couch. He doesn't know why he gets his own office room, but he thinks he will like it. Mrs. Yu assigns the first tasks to him, mainly filing and sorting stuff. These are typical intern tasks, he isn't surprised. Still Mrs. Yu promises that he definitely will learn a lot about the processes in the publishing house later on.

 

Left alone, Jinyoung starts to deal with his assigned work. Luckily it's not very challenging, yet, so he isn't too nervous. But half an hour later he already is interrupted in his concentration when his boss pushes open the door to his office again.

 

“What are we doing here, Jen? What's up with your office?”

 

“It gets remodeled. And as long as it takes I'm sitting in the main room with the others.”

 

“Okay, so let me sit with you. I promise I'll be quiet.”

 

Jinyoung looks up at the two persons, entering the room, in disbelief. One of them is of course his boss. But the second one is nobody else than Mark Tuan, with cute glasses on his nose and a cap on his head, covering his chestnut brown locks.

 

“You know that's not possible,” she says. Then she faces Jinyoung and smiles at him. “Jinyoung, please meet my little brother, Mark. Mark, this is Park Jinyoung, our new intern.”

 

Jinyoung stands up and moves towards the two of them. He greets Mark with a soft “Nice to meet you. I'm Jinyoung.” He can't believe what's happening right now. But with every fiber of his body he tries to act unfazed, at least as unfazed as possible.

 

“Hey, I'm Mark. Nice to meet you, too.” It gets harder by the second to act cool, especially as Mark Tuan unleashes his glorious, full-fledged smile upon him.

 

“Since you can't hang out in my office now, you will stay here with Jinyoung,” Mrs. Yu decides.

 

“But I could just sit next to you, right?”

 

“Mark, remember that all my employees are getting flustered and useless when you're around? I can't have you out there. I'm sorry.”

 

“God, Jen, you should really think about hiring a couple more males. Maybe they would get used to them eventually.”

 

“It's not like there aren't males around here. The thing is, my ladies wouldn't fawn over our chubby, middle-aged janitor. But it's something completely different when it comes to you, walking in here, looking like one of the manga boys, which they are staring at every day. Of course they would react differently. And it's the exact same thing with Jinyoung. That's why he got his own office.”

 

Mark turns to face Jinyoung once more, eyes are scanning over his features with a certain intensity, an intensity that makes Jinyoung squirming and fidgeting.

 

“Well, he definitely is pretty handsome. I see that,” the actor confirms casually and Jinyoung almost dies from cardiac irregularities. “Okay, sounds reasonable. I stay here.”

 

“Good, don't trouble Jinyoung,” she says cautionary to her brother. “And Jinyoung, if he annoys you, just call me, alright?”

 

“Heeeeyyyy,” Mark protests, visibly offended.

 

This cute banter between the siblings makes Jinyoung snicker. Still he manages to answer, “ Yes, Mrs. Yu.”

 

“Oh, and call me Jen, please. Everyone does,” she offers, accompanied by a soft smile before she turns around to leave.

 

“A-alright,” Jinyoung calls after her. And then he's left alone. Alone with Mark Tuan once again, though under very different circumstances. Mark makes his way to the couch and lets himself drop down onto it before he frees himself from the glasses and the cap. Jinyoung utilizes all his willpower to tear his eyes away from this heavenly sight to occupy his seat again. Mark is rummaging in his backpack, saying nothing. This awkward silence makes Jinyoung nervous and uncomfortable, something he didn't feel as Jiwon at all. He quickly pulls his special, red candy box out of his bag and shoves a few chocolate chips into his mouth. He watches how Mark pulls a manga out of his backpack and starts to search for a certain page. Focusing on his tasks seems suddenly impossible to Jinyoung. Instead he munches more chocolate chips.

 

Mark looks up at him, probably alarmed by the loud rustle of the wrapping paper. Jinyoung freezes under the actor's gaze, his hand still in the candy box.

 

“What are you eating?” the brown haired boy asks curiously.

 

“Chocolate chips. Want to try some?”

 

“Yaaaaay,” Mark is cheering excitedly as he jumps to his feet and makes a couple quick steps towards the desk. Jinyoung hands him the box and observes how he tastes the candies. His expression turns from anticipation to bliss in less than a second. “These are amazing. I never saw them anywhere before.”

 

“Y-yeah, these are imported. My friends gave them to me as a congratulations gift for getting the internship. These are my favorite chocolates. I love all chocolates but these are my faves by far.”

 

“I feel you. They taste like paradise,” Mark continues to rave. But soon enough he looks sheepishly at Jinyoung and stammers, “Uhm...would you....would you maybe mind, if I would take some more? I-I know it's rude, since it's a gift from your friends but they are so yummy.”

 

A chuckle escapes Jinyoung's lips. And here is the confirmation that, yes, this is the same absolutely down-to-earth, kind and adorable Mark Tuan, who he met as Jiwon. “No problem, take as much as you like.”

 

“Thank you,” the other boy cheers and sits down on the edge of the desk while he keeps on eating the offered candies with relish. “So how's your internship going?”

 

“Oh...it's actually my first day. So I haven't experienced much so far. But I like it here. It's my dream company to get an internship in and I'm very happy it worked out. And your sister is seriously the nicest boss I could ask for.”

 

“Yeah, she's cool. Best sister out there as well.”

 

“Who would have thought Jennifer Yu is actually the sister of Mark Tuan, the actor. I never would have guessed the connection.”

 

“I'm pretty glad, if people don't see the connection though. Jen should be respected and admired because of her own achievements, not because her brother is kind of famous.”

 

“Kind of famous?” Jinyoung scoffs. “Sure, you're just kind of famous, not the most successful actor nowadays,” he says sarcastically.

 

“Minor detail,” he replies with a shrug.

 

“But I see where you're coming from. I only know her for a short time but she seems to be such an amazing and kind and hardworking person.”

 

“That's very accurate,” Mark smiles at Jinyoung. “Do you have any siblings?”

 

“Yeah, a sister, too. But she's nothing like yours.”

 

“Not amazing, very unkind and lazy?”

 

“It's a yes to the first two,” Jinyoung mumbles. Mark raises an eyebrow in anticipation. “You see, she's a real dragon to me.”

 

“But you seem perfectly nice. What's her problem?”

 

“She's a er for attention. Like all the attention she can get. And I kind of took some away from her just by being her brother.”

 

“So basically your birth is her problem?”

 

“Exactly,” Jinyoung snickers.

 

“Sounds like she gives you a really hard time.”

 

“Yes, too often. She makes me do things which no brother should have to do for his sister.”

 

“Like?”

 

“Can't tell. It's a secret.”

 

“Tease,” Mark sulks for a second. Jinyoung never saw a pout on this face before, not in any movie. But here it is, making a debut just for him. But it retreats quickly and the actor pipes up with new found enthusiasm. “Let me guess! Okay, you have to work your whole life so you can pay your family's debts and your sister can live a carefree life. No, wait that's not it.......Ah! She wants to get away from her jealous ex-lover and you have to pretend you're her boyfriend, right? No, wait....you were attending a summer festival and her yukata got torn or her geta broke so in the end you had to carry her home on your back. Oh...oh wait, it's-”

 

“Okay, stop!” Jinyoung calls out, slumping over his desk, bursting out laughing about Mark's unceasing enthusiasm. “I never thought I would say this to anybody BUT is it possible that you read too much manga?”

 

“Uhm....you might be right there,” the actor says with an expression torn between amusement and shyness. “I assume that's your way to tell me that I guessed wrong.”

 

“Completely. But I admire your efforts,” Jinyoung replies, still gasping a little for air. “Hey, uhm...can I ask you something?”

 

“Shoot,” Mark approves while he munches more chocolate chips.

 

“Do you spend a lot of time here?”

 

“Yes, I think I am here more often than at home.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because it feels like my home, but livelier. In my apartment, it's mostly only me. And here are all the editor ladies, who are all nice and cute. And of course Jen is here. I love to hang out with her. And it's like manga headquarters, which is another thing I love.”

 

“Sounds reasonable. But I thought that a famous actor like you would be...I don't know how to say it...uhm...be out more? Get around and meet people? Enjoy life?”

 

“Everyone enjoys life differently, right?” Mark smiles softly at him. “I like it a little more quiet than the typical celebrity, I would say.”

 

“Sounds reasonable, too. Can I ask you another thing?”

 

“Sure....as long as it's not A: How does it feel to be that famous? Or B: Did you ever sleep with a fan? Or C: Do you know G-Dragon personally?” Mark lists with a slight frown on his face.

 

“Uhm...actually I wanted to know which manga you're currently reading?” Jinyoung asks a little abashed and points to the couch where the actor's manga was left behind.

 

Mark's expression immediately brightens up again. “Oh that's a good question. I'm rereading 'Slam Dunk'. And it's still as great as the first and second time I read it.”

 

“Okay?” Jinyoung says carefully, a little intimidated by the other's enthusiasm.

 

“What's that supposed to mean? You don't want to tell me you never read it, right?”

 

“Uhm....no, I didn't.”

 

Mark's eyes widen and his mouth falls open. Jinyoung is glad that the actor had swallowed the last couple of chocolates already. “You're kidding me. Slam Dunk is a classic. You can't disregard a classic, Jinyoung!”

 

This is the first time Mark says his name. Jinyoung takes a quick glance at his own hands, checking if his body is still intact or if he's melting. “I-I know, I'm just not so much into sports manga.”

 

“Give it a shot! You won't regret it, I promise,” Mark says all excited while he's leaning towards Jinyoung. It seems to be a matter of the heart to him and Jinyoung finds it rather cute.

 

“Mhhhhh....maybe,” Jinyoung grins.

 

“No, I can't accept this,” Mark determines and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

 

“Mark?”

 

Both boys suddenly shift their gazes to look at the door when they hear Jen's voice. She stands in the door frame, eyeing them with an amused expression on her face.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Youngjae called me. He said you're not answering his calls. He's waiting downstairs in the car for you.”

 

“What? He's too early,” Mark says confused and takes a glance at his watch. “Oh , he's on time. I didn't realize it's so late already.” Mark hops off the desk and grabs his stuff. He's striding towards the door when he says, “Bye Jinyoung, be prepared for tomorrow.”

 

“What's going to happen tomorrow?” Jinyoung asks in surprise.

 

“I'm going to convince you to read 'Slam Dunk',” he answers and offers Jinyoung a wink, before he says bye to Jen and leaves. It's official, Mark Tuan winked at him. What a day.

 

Jen smiles sweetly at him. “Seems like you get along well.”

 

“Oh, yes...I think so. B-but I am still doing my work. Really, you can trust-”

 

“It's fine, Jinyoung. Don't worry about it.” Her smile gets even brighter before she exits the room.

 

 

(*^▽^*)

 

 

When Jinyoung steps into the spacious hall of his home he's on cloud nine. Never did he expect that his first day as an intern would turn out like this.

 

“Jinyoung, welcome home,” Mrs. Jung smiles at him.

 

“Thank you,” he smiles back.

 

“Jinyoung, your parents, they want to speak with you in the parlor.”

 

“AGAIN?” he shrieks.

 

“I'm afraid so. And no, I don't know what it is about. You have to find out yourself,” she says with as much pity as possible.

 

“Alright,” Jinyoung mumbles and ruffles his hair. When he steps into the parlor, he feels like it's a repetition of last time.

 

“Angel,” his mother beams at him, “We're so proud of you. You helped your sister so well.”

 

“Uhm, yeah. Alright. You wanted to discuss something?”

 

“Son, how was your day?” his father says, actor-smiling at him.

 

“It was my first day at my internship. And it was seriously the best. My boss is so nice and everything's so interesting. I will learn so much-”

 

“That's great, Jinyoung. Really great. So what we want to talk about,” his father starts. Of course his internship isn't of any interest to them. Of course not. Jinyoung was so stupid to forget that. “Today we received an offer for you, or more for Park Jiwon. They request you to take part in a commercial for this new amusement park together with Mark Tuan. Apparently he is allowed to choose his partner for the commercial himself. And he selected you. I don't know how you managed that without even auditioning but that's the spirit! Congratulations, son.”

 

“E-excuse me?”

 

“My angel is just so talented. I knew it all along,” his mother cheers.

 

“But...I am still not a girl.”

 

“Jinyoung, you can do it for one commercial so you can manage for a second one as well.”

 

“I can't believe this. Just how many times are you demanding me dressing up as a girl? Should I just give up on being a guy and buy dresses and wigs?” Jinyoung hisses.

 

“Young man, watch it! You won't speak with your parents like that,” his father scolds sternly.

 

“Sorry,” Jinyoung mumbles. “I just don't want to have to pretend to be a girl for the rest of my life.”

 

“Angel, of course you don't have to do that. Do the commercial with your sister. And do the project with Mark Tuan. Because you know how successful he is, right? It would be good for the whole family, if you would do that.”

 

“Your mother is right. You don't decline if Mark Tuan asks especially for your participation. Just do these two commercials.....and make sure to introduce Sohee to Mr. Tuan as well. And then you're rid of Park Jiwon.”

 

Jinyoung sighs. Of course it's all about Sohee. It's not really a problem for him to do a job together with Mark. On the contrary, he's even a little bit glad that he gets the chance to spend more time with him. Of course he won't ever tell his parents. What irks him is more the fact that his parents aren't even interested in what he thinks or what he likes to do or what he wants to achieve. They are interested in Sohee's career only, as always. “Fine, I'll do it,” he mumbles defeated.

 

“Very well, son.”

 

“My angel, just show us your incredible talent.”

 

Jinyoung would love to show his talent to them. But not as a girl, not as an actor or an actress. But they don't take any interest in anything else and he has just to live with that fact.

 

 

(*^▽^*)

 

 

group chat of the heroes

members: BamBam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung

 

Jaebum was added to the chat

 

Jaebum: Why am I in this group chat now?

 

BamBam: Because we're in this together. Are you excited?

 

Jaebum: That's not the word I would choose to describe it. And we're in what together? Last time I checked I wasn't in anything.

 

Jinyoung: THE MARK TUAN SITUATION

 

Jaebum: ???

 

Jinyoung: Okay, turns out Mark Tuan is the brother of my new boss at my internship!!!!! AND he likes to hang out there, to hang out in my office to be precise. IN MY OFFICE... like...ONLY THE TWO OF US! AND HE SAID I'M HANDSOME AND HE W I N K E D AT ME!!!! But that's not everything. Turns also out that Mark Tuan wants me...well Jiwon as his acting partner in this upcoming commercial. His manager asked, if it would be possible! W T H

 

Yugyeom: Woow °O°

 

BamBam: Are you making this up?

 

Jinyoung: Nooooooooooo \(◎o◎)/

 

BamBam: W H A T ???

 

Yugyeom: Woooooooow

 

Jaebum: Is this the right time to bring up that my boyfriend is Mark Tuan's stylist?

 

Yugyeom: WOOOOOOOW (^◇^)

 

BamBam: WhAt iS HapPEnInG???!!!

 

Yugyeom: The earth is shakinggggg!!!

 

Jinyoung: WHAAAT? You only say this now?????

 

Jaebum: How could I have known before that this would be of any importance to anyone of you?

 

BamBam: Maybe because we were heavily fanboying over Mark Tuan last time? (-_-)

 

Jaebum: So?

 

BamBam: AaarggHHggGRRscHH! Why did we invite him to our precious group chat???

 

Jinyoung: Okay...we have to calm down...but....YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT MARK TUAN FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!!!

 

Jaebum: No way

 

BamBam: wut?

 

Yugyeom: WAAAAAaaaaaaAAAaaAAAAT

 

Jinyoung: Why not???? (T_T)

 

Jaebum: He would get wary and would ask why I want to know about that all of a sudden. And then I would have to lie. I don't lie to him. Bad enough I can't even brag about my masterpiece, turning unglamorous Park Jinyoung into glorious princess Park Jiwon.

 

Jinyoung: You saying boy-me is ugly? ㅍㅅㅍ

 

Jaebum: No!?

 

Jinyoung: Is it No! or is it No? (;一_一)

 

Yugyeom: Mary-Kate and Ashley are catfighting ( ̄□ ̄;)

 

Jaebum: Don't be petty, Jinyoung. Anyway, so I can't find out about anything concerning Mark. I just wanted to let you know about the connection.

 

BamBam: Thank you

 

Jaebum: Not you

 

Yugyeom: Thank you

 

Jaebum: …...

 

Jinyoung: Thank you

 

Jaebum: Finally! So what are you gonna do about...basically everything regarding Mark Tuan?

 

Jinyoung: Hopefully surviving!

 

Jaebum: Sounds reasonable

 

Jinyoung: I have to do the commercial (my parents jeez) and I can't do anything against him hanging out at my office. But I'm not complaining anyway. At least I can stare at him a little more. >^_^<

 

BamBam: Make him fall for yoooouuuuu!

 

Yugyeom: YAS! You can do it! (*^0^*)

 

Jaebum: There might be a chance? Maybe? (Probably not though?)

 

Jinyoung: I........TRY (>_<)

 

 

(*^▽^*)

 

 

The next day Jinyoung has the chance to focus on his work properly and show Jen that he's serious about that internship. He reports to her the result of his tasks. When she seems satisfied, Jinyoung is as well. During his break he even manages to speak to three of the very shy and very blushing editor ladies. At the end of this said break he thinks that they overcame their reserve at least a little bit. 'Baby steps' is what he cheers to himself.

 

But his quiet time ends abruptly when, in the early afternoon, a certain actor with glasses and a cap steps inside his office.

 

“Hey, Jinyoung,” he greets the intern happily, “I just finished my schedule for today. Mind if I hang out here a little?”

 

“Hi Mark, no of course not. Besides you were threatening to be back. So how could I deny you that,” he smirks.

 

“Threatening? Very rarely I was described like that so far,” he chuckles. “But I hope I can appease you with these.” Jinyoung observes how Mark unpacks six red, classy boxes of chocolate chips from his backpack and places them on his desk. These are his favorites from yesterday.

 

“What the....are you crazy? These are freaking expensive,” Jinyoung exclaims astonished.

 

Mark responses with an innocent look on his face. “Well, what should I say...the money is not really the problem, you know?”

 

Jinyoung tears his eyes away from this chocolaty heaven on his desk to look up, slowly realizing that this famous actor in front of him probably has more than enough money to buy some chocolates, even imported ones. Yes, Jinyoung's parents have money as well, but he himself lives on their very limited allowance. That's the unvoiced punishment for rebelling against family traditions.

 

“Oh yeah, I guess you're right,” he answers with a sheepish smile. “But six boxes? What are you planning?”

 

“I think we will need them here sooner or later. And I kind of have a guilty conscience because I was polishing off your friends' gift yesterday. This is compensation,” he reasons while he rubs the back of his neck in a timid gesture.

 

“If you say so,” Jinyoung mumbles with a little shrug. He stores away five boxes and opens the last one to munch some of the sweets immediately.

 

“Your face turned all peaceful when you tasted them just now. The power of chocolate,” the actor laughs and steals some of the chips for himself.

 

Jinyoung feels a slight heat rush to his cheeks and hopes he's not blushing for real. No need to embarrass himself in front of the other boy. He watches how Mark takes a seat on the couch and pulls off his cap and the glasses, just like yesterday. “Why are you wearing these when you actually seem to enjoy your time without the accessories?” he asks curiously.

 

“It's part of my disguise,” he answers confidently.

 

“Is your disguise supposed to be Mark Tuan with glasses and a cap?” Jinyoung wonders.

 

“What? Nooo.”

 

“Then it's not working,” he snickers.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean that everyone would still recognize you right away. These kind of things are only working in manga and Disney movies.”

 

“Funny, Jen said the same thing just the other day,” Mark utters, a cute, helpless smile on his lips.

 

“Aaahhhhrrg, what should I do with you? You're really reading too much manga,” Jinyoung sighs playfully.

 

“Pssssst, don't say something like that, Jinyoung. They will hear and it will hurt their feelings,” the brown-haired boy whispers and looks around carefully.

 

“Who?”

 

“The manga behind you.”

 

Jinyoung looks around in sheer confusion. It takes a second for him to realize that Mark is kidding him. But then he laughs, shakes his head in disbelief and drops a casual “Dork”.

 

Mark smiles brightly at that, almost as if he enjoys the silly insult.

 

“What is that?” Jinyoung asks as he curiously watches how Mark takes a heap of paper out of his backpack.

 

“It's a movie script. I have to read it and decide, if it's worth doing it.”

 

“You're reading it here?”

 

“Of course, I read everything here, manga, scripts, fan letters, damn I even bring my electricity bill to read it here,” he chuckles.

 

“You REALLY like to hang out here, don't you?” Jinyoung says with an amused grin.

 

“Yep, I do. Uhm...you don't wanna know what it's about?”

 

“Your electricity bill?”
 

“NO, the movie script.”

 

“Oh, I assumed it's supposed to be secret.”

 

“Well it is, but most people would ask anyway.”

 

“I don't,” Jinyoung says and shrugs.

 

“Park Jinyoung, I never met anyone like you before,” he says with an impish smile on his lips.

 

“Uhm...I don't know what you mean. I don't think there's anything special about me.”

 

“Self-perception and perception of others differ widely, Jinyoung.” He says this with so much conviction that Jinyoung can only gasp in response, not knowing what to answer to this kind of....praise?

 

Mark smiles in contentment, obviously enjoying Jinyoung's flustered state. “Can I ask you something today, Jinyoung?”

 

“Uhm, sure.”

 

“Yesterday you said this is your dream company. Why is this?”

 

Jinyoung brightens up immediately. “Because it's a publishing company specialized in publishing manga. I am loving manga, always was, always will. Apart from this, the published manga series are exceptionally good in plot and in text as well as in the visual aspects. Every manga is special and it feels like it's made with so much love and care, not like the typical standardized product these days. Besides I read online that the operating conditions are far above the norm. And now I actually can confirm this myself.”

 

“Well, that was a passionate speech,” Mark snickers. “Yesterday I thought that you might just said this because...well...every intern would say this to make a good impression, right?! But now I can see the sincerity very clearly. I'm glad Jen hired you. And I think she's glad, too. At least she had nothing but positive words for you when I was talking to her earlier,” Mark finishes with an encouraging smile.

 

“What? Really?” Jinyoung is taken aback. He never even would have dared to hope for such good feedback this soon. Mark is nodding with enthusiasm.

 

“Wow...I don't know what to say,” Jinyoung now mumbles with a shy smile painting his face.

 

“Cute,” Mark grins before he asks the next question. “So you eventually want to work here, right? As an editor? Was this always your dream?”

 

Jinyoung needs a second to recover from being called 'cute' by Mark Tuan. “Y-Yes, after I finish my education, it would be a dream coming true to work here. That would be just the best thing ever. And for the editor part, back then I wanted to create manga myself, like thinking out the plot and the characters and drawing everything. But I had to cancel this pretty soon.”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“Because at some point I noticed that I tragically at drawing,” Jinyoung says laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter