Where are you (missing u)

What the storm will bring

Today was lazy morning at the nct dorms, it was around 11:30 so the members were stating to get up and make breakfast for everyone.

The 127 and U members were mostly on the same dorm together, and the dreamies normally would just come to their hyungs dorm so they ate together because they didn't have many activities together,taeyong was the one to woke up most of The member so this morning not finding their dear leader had not being there was worrying,for some members more than others,Johnny was the first one to ask about it "hey.....  Has any one seen tae around he was not in the room when I checked" this catches two members attention the most doyoung's and jeahyung's,at the same moment some of the dreamies come in and jisung asked "has any one seen jeno, he usually is the one that wakes me up" said jisung holding a bit of a sob while robbing his eyes,this made Mark and Jaemin tensed at the comment while chenle walked to jisung and hug him from the back and leaned on the youngest shoulder,"don't worry the managers probably called him early for any case, it happens sometimes on our free days isn't  the first" said chenle with a bit of jelausy, he knows that jisung its not affectionate in public with most members so him being effectionate to jeno was not of his liking, Mark as the good leader he is, he thought calling the manager was the best idea. 

*POV Mark*

The fact that jeno was not in the dorm on our free day was worrying enough on its own but the fact that he didnt leave a note nor a message of where he was and what he was doing made me nerveous, jeno always says if there are any changes to his schedule and this time he is didn't send anything, something was not right and it was making him feel very tensed, jeno is a very quiet kid and he likes to listen to others which he really appreciated of him because being in a unit with loud and hormonal teenagers did take a toll on him and having someone to listen around was a gift.

*POV none*

The rest of the members were now in either the kitchen cooking something to eat or in the  living sleeping on another member.

Manager-nim was not answering his phone at the moment which worried Mark and three other members a bit more(more like make them explode),jaehyun suggested to wait after breakfast (more like lunch) to call again just if the managers were busy right now.

Jaemin's leg would not stop moving and tapping which was starting to irritate renjun which was never a good thing to do,renjun was getting very annoyed and felt like strangling someone so he just hitted jaemin on the head "what was that for " half screamed Jaemin "for being a love sick puppy" said renjun with an angry smirk on him face,doyoung was having more problems than anyone his beloved baby boy jeno had not send him his any text which he usually did when he went put just so someone knew were he was and above that his so called leader(more like Prince of his dreams) was not around so he had to take care of the members while worring of his sudden disappearance.

*On the way to the CEO office of SM entertainment 

Taeyong and jeny were still on their PJs while going to the CEOs office,Jeny was a bit insecure of what was happening,she manage to stop a lot of similarities on the three man to her managers back home,they did look alike but it was still confusing to her no matter how much they explained to them on the way,mean while taeyong was more aware of what was happening an felt more calm,the two girls were holding hand an it was mostly to calm Jeny down as she was feeling nervous because to her meeting the CEO male or female was scary not that it wasn't for taeyong just not as much.

*INSIDE the office*.

The CEOs office is a large room with one wall of windows facing the main street were most important companies are centred, the office is mostly white with some awards and best selling albums on the walls and a few seating areas,there were two man in two different decks next to each other, seating on their desks were Han Seo Min and Nam So Young two young man ,looking a bit stressed out.

The managers walk besides the two girls.

Mr.han asked them politely to seat down on the chairs in front of his desk while he finishes signing some papers,Mr. Nam looked up and said hello to the managers and asked if they had any issues concerning the two ladies but the managers answerred that they only problem was waking them up without bothering any of the other members,Mr.Han finished his document and stared at the young ladies and ask how they felt an taeyong answers politely "confused for now",jeny's had a large jacket on given by the manger before they left the dorms making her look smaller and cuter the usual, Mr.Nam stood up to then lean on his partners desk, " don't worry this is not the first time this happens so we know how to handle the issue but it mostly depends on the persons reaction" said Mr.Nam while looking at jeny kindly to not startler her,Mr.han started telling them what will be happening after this" so ladies for now you will be in temporal hiatus as we still don't have a strong date of when you can go back,and we believe that taeyong can be quite helpful with composing so that will be your main activity and for jeno we were thinking of having you as a backup dancer if it doesn't bother you,Mr.Han stopped talking and jeny spoke a in a shy and polity way to the man " sorry sir but my name is jeny and I don't main being a backup dancer for the time being, "ohh sorry jeny" said Mr.Han opologicing,Mr.Nam continuous speaking "the girls from girls generation will be helping you with shopping for what you need and the managers will pick up some of your staff from the dorms," Mr.nam finished saying and one of the managers mentions something that specially interests the two girls "there will be a meeting with the other idol affected,this year JYP has a few", " "and last thing the other members are not allowed to know who you are "said Mr.Nam ,this last thing made the two girls tense, with this the meeting ended,and they went to the car and drove to a meeting with some of the GG members ..........

TBC

Hope u liked it:3