Shopping with the noonas

What the storm will bring

Jeny POV 

We were being dropped off in hyoyeo noonas's house and my knees were a bit shaky I knew her as a male vocalist so it felt a bit strange to get to to him as a girl. As taeyong and I got down the door of taeyeon noonas house was opened by a girl that i can't recognise that I suppose is also, the girl came running to us and gave us both a hug, I was surprised because of the sudden hug but I still hugged back. After that she presented herself as hyoyeon,I was shook he still short as a female!!.

Taeyong POV

After the very warm welcome from hyoyeon nonna we went in to the house and there we meet taeyoen nonna making breakfast,I then realise the time and my stomach made a very loud growl making me embarrassed, jeny and I greet nonna at the sometime "annyeong taeyeon nonna" taeyeon turns around from the kitchen and gasps while looking at both of us, "wait...taeyong and jeno??, WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU TWO" she suddenly shouts but then jeny answers back "its jeny by the way nonna " she say abit sarcastic and serious at the sametime, hyoyeon nonna comes back in after talking with the manager and explains our situation to her as simple as possible.

Hyoyeon Pov

I seat with teayeon in the living room "This morning I resived a call from the nct manager to know if a could help with a sudden issue so asked what was happenning, two members of the group are now girls and they will need some help with clothes and other things so I was a bit shooked at the beginning but I agreed and I thought I could use some of your help with what's happening, sorry I didn't tell you when you got here but I was carried away".

Jeno POV

At the moment a felt a bit awkward, the older nonnas were cooking at the moment before we went out,after explaning everything they decided to cook, they clicked very well together so a felt like a child around them honestly specially with the topic they were talking about.

Teayong nonnas can be shy sometimes but I got to say she was acting quite natural" So how are we as men"asked taeyeon nonna and teayong just answers naturally "taller" and me and hyoyeon nonna laugh "serious this time please" asks hyoyeon, "well to my point of view your personalities are still the same just more manly"taeyong says without looking from what she was doing but then hyoyeon asks me " w-well I-i think you are just a few inches taller and have stronger manlier f-features" I stutter, the kitchen becomes quiet for a few seconds and them they continue talking between.

While they finish cooking I decided to check my phone and I wasn't surprised that my male version and I have the same password and the first thing that come to my main is my gallery, I have a lot of pictures of my members on my own phone so a check it and find that is three people that appear the most and it is a boy with a gomie smile and bunny l believe is doyoungie nonna, than there is two other younger boys one with very handsome features but also some group pictures with myself included and some pics of the members doing  funny faces because male or female somethings don't change.

Normal POV 

After the girls ate brakefast they got ready to go out, hyoyeon gave the girls some clothes that would fit them better and then they made their way to hyoyeons car to get to the mall.

At the mall the four girls shopped till they couldn't no more  because the two younger girls didn't have any sort of clothes of their own they had to buy of the necessary things for every females with some special things such as makeup and spesial undies (=^^=).

*in the dorms*

After receiving a text from the managers that they were coming over most members relaxed a bit and went and did their own things.

When the managers arrived they called for a meeting with all the members present in the dorms, it was usually teayong that did the gathering them all together so this time Jonny was the one to take the lead and gather all of them to the living room for the meeting, usually the wayv members were I. China but lucky they weren't .

The managers checked one last time all the members and then started talking"so we have some very important news so please try to be as calm if that's possible" the members were tense and nervios for the news,the manager takes a breathe and them starts talking again " teayong and jeno are on a temporal hitus until we are notified" it was like they were thrown buckets of cold water and were frozen,"but why are they on hitus??!" Asks Mark dissolving the silence"they had some personal issues which need time to take care of" says the manager, this time is jeahyun that talks "but couldn't they come to the dorms to take this stuff or say goodbye at laest"," after we came to peek the up early this morning they didn't have time to take their stuff and after we talked to the CEOs they had were already instructed on were to go,We just came to tell announce their hiatus and take some of their stuff"one of the managers answers,then the give a bag to Jonny and another one to the dreamies and another manager talks "they are going to need some things but need you guys to put the things they will need, they don't need clothes just daily basis things".

*back to the girls*

After all the shopping the called the managers to.come and pick them up from hyoyeon's house and requested that they bring some suitcases for all their stuff.I

It was afternoon at around 5mp, that had a a lot of fun with the nonnas which helped them calm down the stress of the moment.

The managers arrive with the suitcases and the put all their shopping in them, the managers also brought two bags from the dorms with some daily things and other stuff that they didn't have time to check at the moment,the bowed and said their goodbyes to their nonnas and left to meet with the onether idols that were affected.

sorry I took so long to update