What is happening

What the storm will bring

It was the middle of the night and the thunders started to fall like never before, the clouds started to move in circles in the sky and the wind played with the trees and leaves like toys vending anything capable of vending,the dark night sky began to change to a energetic blue and a dark purple colour, the thunders increased and so the wind, the rains began to pour in a hurried manner, and the door between alternate universes connects.

(Early morning in the nct dorms)

The managers open the door to the nct dorm and the first thing they find is there is someone on the sofa so they get closer and find a beautiful young girl with short bouble gum hair,she has a slim body and wearing gray swaet pants with a over size shirt while sleeping on the sofa.

No surprise the managers were shooked but it was not difficult to figure who it was,Lee taeyong,he had been affected my the connection between alternative univerveses and swapped with his female version from another universe,and no lie she is stunning with delicate features, the once sharp jaw line was now smooth and rounder and his lips were now much more full, his overall frame became smaller giving a beautiful feminine look.

The managers decided to check for the rest of the members and look for any other affected members.

(At the dreamis dorm)

As the manager goes into to dorm he looks around to look for any of the dreamis and has he goes to the living room he finds a young girl, covered with a blanked,she has long black hair with bangs nearing her eyes, the girl was hugging the fluffy blanked making her look inoccent and gentle, the blanked and blangs made difficult to see her face,the dreamis's manager decided to go to the rooms to see who was missing of the members,as he walks through the corridors and picking through the door he sees that jeno is not in his room l, Lee jeno, the poor boy had swapped with his female double ganger, "what are we going to do now, two members on temporal hiatus" thought the dream is manager.

(Outside the nct dorms)

The managers decided to call the CEO to ask on what to do with the now female taeyong and jeno.

As they expected the two members were now in temporal hiatus but what they didn't expect was that the others members are not allowed to know what was happening so they will have to stay away from them until they swapped back or at least for a few months.

The managers now had the challenge of waking up taeyong without waking any other of the members, the other challenge was to explain what was happening and then wake up jeno.

POV taeyong

A felt someone shake me a little but thats unusual I'm the one who wakes mostly everyone in the mornings,my body felt heaver than normal, I start to open my eyes slowly, I look around the place, this is not the room Im very sure I fell sleep in,I'm in the living room??,there were two man standing in front of me, as my eyes adjust to the darkness of the living room, I start to feel panic and move away from the sofa and stand up.

POV no one

taeyong starts to stand up and the managers tense up ,"taeyong calm down were here to help you"the managers try to approach taeyong "who are you and how to you know my name" taeyong responded with a confused and dreapful tone, " you were affected by the connection of universes or the storm" sayed one of the managers as the walked small steps taword the young girl, "what are u talking about that not possible" she stayed as she took a few steps back and then she remembered the CEO had talked about this before"the storm" taeyongs breathing became uneven and started to have a panic attack, the managers quickly get closer and tryed to calm the girl down and take her out of the dorm, after she was out of the dorm the manager gave her some space to calm down,after she started breathing normally again she asked what was happening.

The managers explained what was  happening,"now you are in an alternative universe from your universe, which we assume we are females in" the first manager sayed,"our CEO suggested to put u and jeno in temporal hiatus so that is much  easier to deal with" explained the second manager, taeyong stared at them confused at them and asked "who is jeno??" And just at the same time the door of the dream is opened showing a short teenage girl with black short hair hugging a blanked while sobbing with the third manager coming behind, taeyong literraly move at the speed of light to hug the little girl,"jeny are you okay"asked taeyong while check if the girl was hurt anywhere,"taeyong nonna!!"jeny(jeno)was shooked to see her nonna here while she dropped the blanked and hugged her nonna tighter,taeyong explained "the storm brought us here,remember that time we got told about it", " yes, I remember nonna "said jeny(jeno)while still sobbing and hugging taeyong's slim body.

" sorry girls but we need to meet the CEO and he will tell you what u need to know" said one of the managers................

TBC

'guys as anyone seen taeyong or jeno" are they not up yet.....