Stormy night night

What the storm will bring

It was just another night in the Nct dorms,it seemed normal, the members were still sleep or must of them were.

POV jeno
I being having some problems sleeping lately,I'm having this weird dreams were all the nct members are actually are females an it freaks me out so bad that I can't sleep like don't get me wrong they are all still pretty (specially jaemin and mark) but still it weirds me out!!.

POV teayong
Recently I haven't being sleeping much,sometimes I have dreams were all the members are females, I don't why but it feels normal to me in the dreams its like I'm just living my normal life but we are all females an no lie we all look like Victoria secrets models in my opinion but why I'm dreaming this things that's what keep me up at night and why do doyoung and jeahyun look so appealing to me ???.

POV no one
In a dance room in SM entertainment company, the nct mangers are speaking of mattes concerning the units (don't worry nothing bad :3).

Manager127:Do you guys think that it might happen this year,the possibilities are high because of their big amount.

ManagerD:I hope that it doesn't happen to any of the dreamies, they would have a harder time handling the issue honestly.

ManagerU:Even if it doesn't happen we should be ready, the CEO will tell us what to do if it does happen but I don't think he would take the issues that far?? 

Manager127:well will see tomorrow, we should head back home the storm is coming and we don't want to be trapped in it.

The three managers walk out of the dance room and leave to their homes.

POV jeno

Jeno leaves his room to get a glass of warm milk, he than goes to the living  an sets the arm milk on the central round table and then through himself on the sofa.

"What is happening to me I can't sleep properly anymore, I feel so helpless uhh" Jeno covers his hands with the long sleeves of his hoody and takes a  cushion from the sofa and hugs the cushion tighter to him as his body gets sleepier and so it seems the couch is more comfortable that his bed.

POV  taeyong 

This last few days i created a routine that is to check on the member at night because I can't sleep so I just check if the members were sleeping well or actually spleening because sometimes they would stay with their phones and forgot the time,(not the real order)I first checks on the love triangel that is winwin, teail, and yuta, poor winwin he was in the middle of the sandwich of human beings, after a went to jeahyun's and doyoungs's room very quick I didn't want to stay for to long(looking at both,), today mark and heachan were staying with the dreamies so I think I should go and check on them too,the others in nct u dorms I let kun sleep with them so he can manage Lucas and junwoo is much easier.

I take a jacket really quick and goes out to the apartment next door,he first finds jeno sleeping on the sofa,i was going to make him go to his bed but there are bags under his eyes so i just let him be,I walk through the corridor an hears some snoring so he tries to find where it comes from, it was mark with heachan cuddling by his side,the next room has renjun and chenle and before open the door i hear giggles might be texting to eachother I think so they weren't making any noise, they don't have schedule tomorrow so I let them be,then is Jeno's and jisung's room, is really just jisung so I go in and take Jeno's blanket, he tries to make the least noise when closing the door and making his way to check on Nana who is a heave sleeper which makes him very hard to wake up, back to the living room  and carefully put the blanket on jeno.

Has i close the dreamies door,I go in to my dorm and suddenly I feel a wave of sleepiness while going through the living room I just sit in the sofa,"since when is this sofa so comfortable", I took a cushion and called asleep.

Hope its good enough :)