the spouse

love-Fate

 Jin was happy for RM… At least RM does not have to wait for his submissive to turn 25.Since childhood his dream was to become a world class singer and a perfect wife to his husband… Few days before his 25th birthday ,he was so exited to meet his future spouse, even ’s a lot… But his dreams shattered when his parent’s told him to few more year’s as his husband is younger than him…

Everyone were busy preparing for RM’s engagement, shopping cloth’s and gifts for the special occasion..

Jin got a call from his parents that they want to meet him.. so Jin decided to visit his parent’s house..

“omma appa…”Jin ran towards his parents and hugged them tightly…

“omo my baby… we missed you so so much…” his mother kissed his whole face..

“omma… I missed you too…”jin said cutely…

“my baby is all grown up…. ”Jin’s mother caressed his face..

They all sat on the couch… jin laid his head on his mother’s lap…

“Baby today we called you because we wanted to tell you something….”his mom began…

“you remember that we postponed your ceremony since your husband is younger than you….”jin nod his head..

“guess what baby… your husband is turning 25 soon… you will get engaged soon baby…”his mother kissed her shocked son’s forehead…

“I know… this is so overwhelming for you… But you will get engaged soon baby….”Jin hugged his mom…

“”my baby…. Omma appa love’s you so so much… and your husband will love you too…”his mother hugged him back…

His parent’s did not tell him who is his husband since the law is that only during the ceremony the name’s of the partner’s are disclosed…