the announcement

love-Fate

The engagement Day...

Today the topic of discussion is who will be RM’s spouse... the ARMY’s were tweeting about it since they got to know about the engagement news... whole twitter facebook was blowing with the hash tag’s and tweets regarding the ceremony... Everyone were excited to see the couple... Few ARMY”S who used to ship namjin were heartbroken since they thought that jin and RM will end up together, Other’s were guessing who will be the spouse of RM...

A very nervous RM was fixing his tie inside his waiting room...

“Namjoon-ah.... Happy birthday....”Jin said...

“oh jin hyung... thank you so much.... wow..” namjoon turned to look at jin and what he saw shocked him... Jin was looking like a angel in a white coat especially designed for him....

“jin hyung you are looking so beautiful...”RM complemented...

“really?.... my mom forced me to wear this today....”jin said..

“you should thank your omma.... you are really looking like a goddess.... chincha....”jin blushed...

“Thank you ....”

“RM its time.. jin what are doing here.... your mom is searching for you...”RM’s mom said...

“yeah mom... he just came to greet me ....”RM said..

“ok ok lets go.... the ceremony will start soon...”RM and jin followed behind Mrs kim

 

The ceremony....

All invited guest sat on their places...BTS sat on the front table...RM in the middle, jin on his right side, followed by jimin and jhope and suga on RM’s left side followed by Taehyung and jungkook...

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen.... Thank you for joining kim family and celebrate this great joy with us ....”Mr kim greeted the guest’s...

“My son... who i am so proud of is turning 25 today.... happy birthday my son.....”Everyone clapped and RM blew a kiss to towards his parents...

“today is not only his birthday celebration but also his engagement... we are so happy to welcome this angel into our family... the day the priest told us about him was the most happiest day of our life... we always admired him and wanted him to become part of our family.... and today we are so happy to officially announce him as a part of the kim family... ”RM heart started racing listening to his parent’s speak about his spouse...

“RM... i know you will love and cherish him with all your heart... since he is no stranger for you... you have known  half of your life... you have started to pursue your dreams together with him... you guys share same dreams... and we know that he will support and love you always...” BTS member’s looked at each other thinking who is the person they are talking about...

“RM son please come on stage.....”RM walked to the stage and stood beside his parent’s..

“Now we officially announce the new member of Kim family and spouse of RM... kim seokjin.... please son come to the stage....”Everyone clapped except BTS.... they were in shock but soon recovered from it and jhope and jimin made jin stand up and lightly pushed him towards the stage... soon his parent’s joined him and held his hand as they walked towards the stage