The news

love-Fate

1 week before RM’s birthday

After a hectic schedule finally BTS successfully completed their american tour... All member’s were feeling refreshed after resting for 2 day’s... Now they are chilling in their dorm.. Jung kook is playing game on his mobile sleeping on the couch with his head on jhope’s lap... jhope is massaging his baby’s head.. RM,Taehyung and suga is chatting about their new project.. Jin and Jimin talking about fashion..

“OMG.... ”Jung kook shouted... scaring everyone..

“”what... what happened...”Jin asked in his high pitched voice...

“Hyung... Next week is RM hyung’s birthday.... ” Jung kook said... everyone gave him a WTF look...

“We know that already...kookie....”jhope said

“i know... but but RM hyung will become 25 year’s old... he will get engaged soon...” everyone realised soon what Jung kook wants to say... RM who was so busy doing tour’s and interview’s completely forgot about it... Now that the information synced inside his head... his heart started beating fast..

“omo you are right kookie... we completely forgotten about it.... Omo RM did you talk to your parent’s... did they say anything about the ceremony?” Jin asked curiously....Everyone looked at RM waiting for his answer...

“huh?... N.No... i did not contact my parent’s yet... They don’t know that i am back in Seoul...”RM said..

“”Then what are you waiting for... call your parent’s” Jimin commanded his hyungs...coz all were so impatient to hear the news..RM simply nod his head and dialled his mom’s number...

 

“Hello...Omma....”RM spoke..

“hello my baby... how are you... now you remembered your mother?....”his mother complained..

“omma i am sorry... i got so busy with tours and all i forgot to call you... anyway i am back in korea..” RM said...

“oh my... You are in korea... That’s wonderful.... i wanted to tell you this when you return to korea... Honey we are conducting you engagement ceremony on your birthday.... we found perfect wife for you... you both are made for each other... even the priest said that he is 100% compatible to you... i am so so happy...” his mother keeps on talking about all the thing’s... but RM’s mind could grasp only one information that he is getting engaged in a week... his whole body became stiff...

“hyung.... RM hyung.....”Jung kook shook his hyung’s hand...

“Oh... omma i will call you later ok....”and without waiting for his mother’s reply he disconnected the call..

He looked at ’s who were curiously waiting for him to talk..

“I...I am getting engaged next week...” Rm said slowly...

“WHAT.....OMG..”Jin shouted..

“omo... congratulation’s hyung....” Jhope said..

“CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG...”Jung kook hugged RM..

“congrats man... happy for you..” suga patted RM’s shoulder’s..