That awkward first day..

What The Hell?!

Hyuna walked through the doors which would lead her to the Reception of the school, she was wearing a pair of blue denim jeans, her black high heel shoes clicking as she walked, she had on a long white shirt and a white cardigan on top which wasn't closed, she approached the reception desk, pulling out the letter she had recieved on Saturday.

Hyuna stopped when she reached the front desk and swallowed nervously.

"Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed politely at the lady which sat there, who looked up at her when she spoke.

"Kim Hyun Ah imnida.." Hyuna continued shyly, standing up straight again and looking at the lady. She read the name tag which read Park Hyemin. She memorized that name, Park Hyemin, Park Hyemin, Park Hyemin, she repeated in her head until it stuck there.

"Annyeong Hyun Ah, I got told that you'll be here today. Welcome to H.S.M.P.A." Mrs Park smiled politely as she typed something into the computer to show that Hyuna had arrived, then she rolled backwards in her chair and grabbed a bag from behind the table and rolled back, passing it over the front desk to Hyuna, who blinked and took it.

"What's in here?" She asked, looking inside at the black and white clothes and then back to Mrs Park. 

"Your uniform, you're on full scholarship Miss Kim, which includes a free uniform, you can go to the girls bathroom just round the corner to get changed, then go to your first lesson, their going to start soon." Park Hyemin smiled and then continued to do whatever she was doing before Hyuna came in.

Hyuna blinked and nodded, gruadually starting to walk to the girls bathroom to get changed.

About 5 minutes later she walked out, wearing a black pleated skirt which stopped right above the knee, a white shirt and a black blazer which went on top, she had to wear socks which went up all the way to above her knee, she sighed, taking out the map of the school and her schedule from out of her bag, checking what she had first, Dance, she smiled to herself and looked at where it was on the map and started to head to the Dance Studio.

She was reading the schools booklet again as she was walking, only to suddenly walk into someone, she stumbled backwards, nearly falling over, dropping everything she was holding.

"Tch.. Watch it new girl." She heard a male voice say, Hyuna slowly looked up looking at the god-like figure in front of her, she blinked then started to get up, picking up everything she dropped and then standing up straight, looking at the male, he was surrounded by 5 other guys, all having a smug smirk on their faces. He stared at her, his expression was intimidating and his eyes were deep, as if he could see everything inside of her, yet she stared back, knowing her eyes were piercing and cruel, as if a preditor killing her prey, she knew this will probably be the death of her.

"Watch it yourself, jerk." She scoffed, rolling her eyes and carried on walking to the dance studio, nudging at his arm as she walked past, the others moved a little to let her past as she stared straight in front of her, knowing right now she looked dangerous, she smirked to herself when she had gotten past all of them, her high heels making ther perfect noise as she walked away.

Behind her, Hyuna heard laughter and cursing. "What a ." One of them said, she simply ignored it and carried on walking away, trying to ignore the way his eyes looked through her..