HUH?!

What The Hell?!

Hyuna sighed as she stepped into the house, closing the door behind her and bending down to pick up the post, she flicked through some of them, bills, bills and more bills, she took her bag off her shoulders and placed it on the ground and made her way to her room sluggishly, dragging her feet on the ground, she was exhausted, she had been dancing all day at school, from hip hop to ballet, from contemporary to freestyle, her arms hurt, her thighs hurt, everything hurt.

She opened the door to her room, stepping in and falling onto the bed, the letters coming out of her hands and spreading out on the bed in a messy order, she rolled over to her back, picking up a letter at a time, most of them were addressed to her father or her mother, she sighed again.

"Blegh.. No scholarship for me today.." She said quietly to herself, grabbing her teddy bear and holding it close to her, burying her face in it when she felt something uncomfortable under her, she placed her teddy on the bed and sat up, picking up a letter which was not a little bent due to her laying on it, she picked it up, her eyes widening as she read the tittle which read 'High School of Music and Performing Arts.'

Hyuna's hands started to shake a little as she turned the letter over, biting on her lip nervously she teared it open, slowly, taking out the white piece of paper from inside, opening it, her eyes focused as she moved back on the bed, leaning her back on the wall. She eventually started to read the words which she would never forget;

Dean of Admission
High School of Music and Performing Arts.
Seoul, Korea.
To: Kim Hyun Ah

Miss Kim Hyun Ah
354, Park View Apartments
Seoul, South Korea.
4th February 2012
Dear Miss Kim.
I am writing to you today to inform you that after a long thought we have decided that the person who will be getting the scholarship to attend this school will be you, we enjoyed your performances and think that you are truly talented in the Performing Arts, therefore you will be the one who will be starting this school next week.

I apologize for the short notice, it was a truly hard decision to make due to so many talented performers auditioning for the chance to have this scholarship.

We look forward to meeting you, please repost to the reception at 8:20 am sharp on Wednesday 8th February, with this there should be a map of the school and your schedule for the rest of the year.

Yours sincerely,

Jung Shinhyun.

Hyuna screamed, standing up from the bed instantly, the letter still in her hand as she rushed down the stairs to the phone, grabbing it and dialing her mom's cell phone number and pressing it to her ear, she was unable to stand still so she walked around in speedy circles, she was happy, very happy at that moment.

"Annyeong?" Hyuna heard her mothers familiar sweet voice, and she breathed in, instantly an explosion of words leaving , she was speaking so fast that her mom couldn't even understand. "Oh my god! I 've been accepted into the school! Umma! I've been accepted!" Hyuna said enthusiastically, yet it was too quick for her mother to understand.

"What sweetie? Deep breath, say it slowly." Her mother said calmly. Hyuna giggled, repeating what she just said only slowly, only to hear her mom screech in joy.

"Whua! Congratulations! When's your first day?" Hyuna's mom asked curiously and Hyuna smiled to herself, again looking at the letter to make sure she's not wrong and she stopped walking around in circles, sitting down on a armchair.

"The 8th, next Wednesday~" She said, calming down a little as she did, hyet the smile on her face didn't vanish as she waited for her mom's reply.

"Jinja!? So soon! Listen sweetie, we'll talk when I get home, ne? I have to continue working now." Her mom said before hanging up the phone, not giving Hyuna the chance to say bye, but this time she didn't mind, she was too happy, she simply placed the phone on the small table next to the arm chair, then she looked up at the ceiling and hugged the letter, giggling to herself.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/add_chapter/137596

 

 

The next chapter will skip and go straight to the school, and we'll meet Junhyung!

Unfortunately he isn't the nicest of all guys~