Maths.

What The Hell?!

After dance class, Hyuna felt pretty good about herself. The teacher was impressed and despite a few glares she got on fine with the other girls there too, there were no boys in there, well, why would there be? They could be doing a dance for all they know. Hyuna smiled to herself as she grasped her books close to her chest and tried to find her way to her next lesson, Maths. 

When she arrived, the poor new girl was made to stand in front of her class and introduce herself, following the teachers que she said, "I'm Kim Hyun-ah, I will be studying here from now on, please treat me well." followed with a polite bow, when she looked up she saw a particular face that she didn't want to see around school again that day, a face she hated already. "Hi." mouthed Yong Junhyung, she could almost hear the cockiness in his voice, it made her sick.

With a frown, Hyuna made her way to her seat, luckily for her Junhyung was at the front and she had to go to the back, the only bad thing was that she was not near a window. "Right class, today we will be learning about expanding brackets..." the teachers voice faded out in Hyuna's head as she drew various doodles on her squared paper, if she was honest with herself, Junhyung was quite good looking.. "No!"

All eyes turned to face the seemingly crazy female, well, except Junhyung's, he was 'doing his work'. Hyuna stared back at everyone, her eyes were big as she came to terms with what she had just done, did she really just respond to her own thoughts, out loud? The teacher walked over to her, "Hyun-ah, are you alright?" he asked, his voice was a little sarcastic, almost as if he was mocking her. Hyuna looked up at her teacher and flashed a big smile, "Yes sir, I'm perfect." she said confidently, "Dozed off, that's all." looking back down at her work, the teacher returned to the front desk from which he once again looked at Hyuna, "Is my class rea-" 

BRIIIING! That was the bell, with a sigh of relief Hyuna got up from her desk when she realized she was out almost the whole lesson, it went pretty quick and she still managed to make a complete fool of herself.

As she was about to walk through the door out to the hallway someone grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "You know, I really don't think you being at this school is going to work." said a familiar voice and Hyuna turned her head to look at the face she now knew almost too well, however this time his voice didn't sound cocky at all, it was more.. frightening. She hated to admit it but the way he said those words sent a shiver down her spine, yet showing that was not part of her plan.

"Do I look like I care what you think?" she shot back at him, turning fully to face him and slipping her wrist out of his grip. Her voice was strong, just the way she inteneded it to be. She was Kim Hyuna for crists sake, no one messed with her at her old school.

 

 

//SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OMG. 

I will try to write the next chapter now aswell, for a double update for y'all in return~

Summer holidays start after tomorrow so I'll have two weeks free, then two weeks holiday, then two weeks free again haha, I'll try to update as much as possible from now on, I promise.