Dance Studio.

What The Hell?!

Hyuna smiled to herself when she finally found the dance studio, she walked through the big double doors and stepped into the big studio, there was mirrors all over and people were dancing flawlessly to the beat of the music, moving their bodies rhythmically. 

She took a deep breath and walked towards the teacher, she was blonde and wore a black hoodie with 'Dance' written on the back, along with some black trousers and had no shoes on. She stopped next to the teacher, clearing before speaking, 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Hyun Ah imnida~ I joined today." She bowed pollitely, waiting for a response. "Ah right, you're the scholarship girl, alright, first lets see why you got the scholarship in the first place." Her teacher looked at her, then signalled for the girls to stop dancing and pay attention.

Hyuna blinked, confused a little but then she saw the teacher moving to the stereo, her hand on the play button.

"What are you waiting for? Get in the middle of the studio and get ready to dance Hyuna." Her teacher said harshly and Hyuna nodded, slipping her shoes off and walking over to the middle of the studio, loosening her muscles, then the teacher pressed play and for about 10 seconds she listened to the beat before starting to move her hips and ever part of her body in a way that no one in that studio could, she could sense the tension as the girls stared at her in disbelief but she continued to dance, making no mistakes.

Just then another person walked in, a guy, Hyuna recognised him but she refused to get distracted, she needed to proove she was worth this scholarship so instead of slacking she started to do what shewas best at, popping.

Junhyung stopped walking, he was othere to talk to the teacher but he somehow wanted to watch this really badly, he stared at the female, observing her body as she danced, he his lips, watching her hips and legs move, then he looked up at her face and his eyes widened, remembering the incident from the morning, he blinked before turning around, walking away, forgetting that he needed to talk to the teacher and just carried on walking, a frown on his face.

 

sorry for the short one >w<

I have no inspiration whatsoever plus i also roleplay a lot..

I might write a INTENSE Junah one shot, what do you think, would ya'll read it?