Part 8

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed, for several months Ong has always been on Nayoung's side and that was confusing for Nayoung. Why is Ong so kind to her, even though she was angry, Ong was still there for her. Listen to all the stories and gave suggestions for her. When she was fight and angry at Sejeong, Ong was always in their midst to make them both reconcile. There were a few days when Ong didn't come to her because he had many projects to do. There was the time when Nayoung felt something was missing, something was wrong, disappointed, sad, bored, all mixed up. She began to feel something was wrong with her, not wrong but changed. She starts to realize that she likes Ong, maybe.

"Nayoung, don't you think of having a boyfriend?" asked Ong

"Boyfriend? Looks like nobody wants me to be their girlfriend" she replied with a laugh

"Why? You're beautiful, smart, tall, a good person"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm too ordinary, not their type" she laughed again

"Ey, what if someone likes you? Will you accept it if someone confess his feelings to you?

"Who will? Maybe I will live alone for the rest of my life"

"Don't say that. I will take care of you if no one will take care of you." Ong looked at Nayoung's eyes

Nayoung choked on her tea, her cheeks was blushing, her heart thumping faster "Ya! don't make a joke"

"Joke? Who? Me? I'm not in a mood to make a joke now" he said in his cool way

"Y-you... I've to go to class, I'll see you later" Nayoung hurried away from Ong. "What's wrong with him? Is he serious about his words? Ahhhh... no. Wake up Nayoung, he's just joking" she talked to herself, shook her head, back to her sense

On his seat Ong smiled, saw Nayoung leave, away from his vision "Nayoungah, I'm serious about what I'm saying. I'll take care of you"
-

 

"Aish... why does he always bother me?"

Sejeong and Chungha hang out at their favorite cafe

"Who?" Chungha asked

"Eunwoo" she put her phone on the table

"Eunwoo? What did he do to you?"

"He sent me a lot of messages. Not that I didn't like it, but he sent it too often. It made me a little... ah, I don't know"

"What he said to you, let me see. I will hit him if he said something bad to you" Chungha picked Sejeong's phone, but she quickly grabbed her phone and puts it in her pocket

"No need, I can still handle it" said Sejeong, Chungha smiled at her behavior, she knew that Sejeong actually had no problems with the messages, maybe she was just confused about how to respond it

"Sejeongah, what if it turns out that Eunwoo likes you?"

"What?!" she choked on her coffee "impossible"

"That's possible. From what I see, it seems like he likes you. The look in his eyes changed, became more brightly when he saw you, he always good to you, never gets angry with you. And do you remember when he gave you his food? He's care to you" Chungha said

"Heh... How is that possible. It's just your feeling. He did that because he is our friend. He more often bothers me than doing something good for me" Sejeong said, she shruged off, but in her heart liked about what Chungha said.

"That's possible. If God wills, it will happen. Just wait"
-

 

Sehun was so busy with his new cafe, the cafe is always full of customers. Not only because the food is good but the service is very satisfying, the handsome workers is an added value for the cafe. Yes. He only has male employees, there are so many female customers come just to see the male workers there. It's not like he did not want to accept female workers, but they really could not meet the standards of the cafe.

*Bzzz... Bzzz...* Sejeong's phone vibrated, one incoming message on the screen

'Sejeongah, can you come to oppa's cafe today? We haven't met for a long time, I miss you. I have asked permission to your dad, He said okay and I will take you home later '

Sejeong smiled while reading the message and immediately answered 'Ok oppa, wait for me'

"Who?" Eunwoo asked

"My love" Sejeong answered with a smile, her eyes still fixed on the phone screen. She's very happy because she will meet Sehun, her favorite brother.

"Your love? Do you have a b-boy friend?" Eunwoo asked hesitantly

"Hmmm. It's been a long time. I'll go see him today" She said referring to his question about 'your love' not about boy friend. "Do you want to join?"

"Ahhh... no. I don't want to bother you"

"No. Oppa will be happy if I bring a friend"

*Oppa? Did she call him oppa? It must be really her boyfriend, because she doesn't have an older brother. And she never calls someone oppa with that tone if she has nothing to do with him*

"Maybe next time, I've something to do today" said Eunwoo, his heart broken

"Ok" she smiled with her eyes smile that never failed to make Eunwoo's heart fluttering.
-

 

"Chanyeol oppa" Sejeong called Chanyeol and waved her hand as soon as she enter the cafe

"Hai Sejeongah" he called back

"Oppa, where is Sehun oppa?"

"Ah, he went outside to buy something. Do you want something to drink? I'll get it for you"

"Hmmmm, can I have ice chocolate oppa?"

"Sure, wait a minute" he smiled

She sat at a table near the counter, she looked at the cafe, full of customers.

"Here's your drink" Chanyeol gave her an ice chocolate

"Oppa. Where are the other workers? I only saw 4 people including you"

"One of our workers is sick, so I can't force him to go to work. Sehun leaves for a while, so we only four"

"Oppa, can I help you? Looks like you need extra hands to handle this"

"You don't need to do it Sejeong, you're a guest here. I don't want Sehun to hit me for make his favorite sister working" he said, laughing slightly

"Hahahaha he won't. I want to do it, I want to try. Can I, oppa? Can I? Please" she begged, with her aegyo and pouting

"Okay, but you can only be at the counter, okay? You can't take orders to the guest table, because I'm afraid you will be exhausted"

"Okay" Sejeong was very happy, because this would be her first experience as a worker, she felt herself useful to others
-

"Hai welcome, what will you order?" said Sejeong, serving her nth customer with her iconic eyes smile "Oh! Ong oppa!"

"Oh Sejeong, annyeong~" Ong was surprised to see Sejeong in front of him "What are you doing here in Sejeong?"

"I help oppa, they lack workers today"

"Oppa?"

"Yep, Nayoung unnie's oppa, my oppa"

"Nayoung's oppa? Do you have an oppa? I think there are only two child in your family"

"Yes. But we have one oppa, Sehun oppa. Nayoung unnie and I love her very much"

"Ah that's Nayoung unnie coming" Sejeong looked outside, Ong immediately looked at that direction.

Sehun got out of his car, opened the door for Nayoung.

"Oppa. Don't do this, I'm not a little princess" Nayoung said to Sehun

"Why? You like this, you always told me to open the door for you when we live in LA" Sehun

"Oppa!" She whined

"Well! Quickly get out my princess" he laughed. Sehun walked towards the door cafe, laughing with Nayoung, his hands wrapped around Nayoung's shoulders and sometimes Nayoung put her head towards Sehun, they looked very happy, like lovers.

"Unnie! Stop being lovey dovey with oppa" Sejeong was jealous

"Ops! I was caught" Nayoung laughed, Sehun too

"Hi Nayoung" Ong greeted her

"Oh, Ong. You're here" Nayoung smiled, she released Sehun's hand from her shoulder, seeing Ong in front of her, her heart pounding faster.

"Sejeongah, what are you doing here? Hyung! what did you do to her?" Sehun asked when he saw Sejeong behind the counter with their cafe apron uniform

"I already told her, but she didn't want to listen to me" said Chanyeol

"Oppa, don't blame Chanyeol oppa. I just want to help him, this place needs more people to served the customers because it's full before" Sejeong defends Chanyeol, she's afraid Chanyeol will get into trouble because of her. She knew that Sehun love her so much, he could be an extra protective sometimes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter