Part 2

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just a week but campus life is so boring for Nayoung. She just came to her classes to listen the lesson then go home, but sometimes she eat together with Hana before her next class. It repeats every day like that.

Until one day, she met someone in the campus hallway. She had never seen that person before. She rarely socializes but she's quite good at recognizing the faces of students in her campus faster than anyone else, she has her own method for that.

That person asked her "Excuse me, do you know where the G9 classroom is?" with a soft voice

Nayoung didn't realize that the person asked her, she was in her day dreaming for a few sec. 
Nayoung suddenly shook her head and trying to get back her sense after that person asked her again.

"Ah.. G9? Yes.. yes.. you can go straight there and turn to the right, after you met room F you can turn to the left, if you see the laboratory room, just follow the path and look for room G9, its on the right side" Nayoung explained without stopping her breath.

That person confused because Nayoung talked so fast. "Ehmm, can you tell me again? ... slowly? Sorry."

"Oh, sorry. I talked too fast." she replied

"Or if you don't mind can you take me there?"

"Sure, i think it's better. Let's go." Nayoung walked first and that person followed her.

It didn't take long, in a few minutes they arrived at room G9
"Thank you... for accompanying me. I'm new here so I'm a bit lost"

"You're welcome. Ah, i have to go, I've a class."  Nayoung said while looking at her watch, she was about to go, but stopped when that person called her.

"Hey, sorry we don't know each other name yet. I'm Seungwoo. Ong Seungwoo. What's yours?" He said

"Nayoung. Kim Nayoung"

"Ok Nayoung ssi. Nice to meet you, let's meet again later" he said and smiled at her

" Yes. See you later" she said and walked away


-
Nayoung went to her class, trying to focus on what her prof said but she couldn't. She didn't know why but she always think about how charming seungwoo is, how tall he is, and the words that he said 'let's meet again'. That made her smile alone like a stupid girl.

Finally her class ended, she packed her stuff to her bag and went to meet hana for lunch. Suddenly she remembered the way to cafetaria is across room G9. She starts to walking slowly, hoping to meet seungwoo on her way. Unfortunately for her, his class ended 10 minutes earlier. She continued walking to cafetaria with sad steps.


"Hey, what happened with you? Are you sick?" Hana asked her as soon as she saw nayoung walked in. 

"I met a charming boy but i couldn't meet him again, can i meet him again tomorrow?" she said in low voice

"Eung.. what did you say?"

"Ah, I'm fine. I just feel tired because my class was so bored." Nayo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter