Love Spill

Written in the Stars

 

 

Its still early morning but all Wendy can hear is the noise from the outside, its coming from their family restaurant in Daegu. Wendy was just an average girl living a simple life with her not so perfect family, Well she only have her sisters and mother with her, she have 5 siblings its many to hear but she only live with her 2 siblings because her other siblings got married that early, she is the middle child.

She help her mother everyday in their family business, this business let them live with her mother as their source of income inorder to survive, they dont ask any help from their father because their mother said not so, because they always run away from their father, her father was the scariest when he is drunk, so their mother decided to leave their house in Seoul and live a much better life in Daegu.

 

“Yah! Unnie!!!! Wake up!!!” Wendy’s youngest sister keep pulling her feet to wake her up.

 

“Yerimah, its holiday today we are closed”

Wendy said struggling back to her sleep.

 

“You think Ill wake up early if its holiday? Are you dreaming? Help us out there are a lot people!” Yerim her youngest sister reason out.

 

“What? What day is today?” As Wendy immediately woke up and looked at the calendar beside her.

 

“Meen, I thought its holiday, if its not holiday today, you dont have class?” Wendy asked her youngest sister. 

 

“Looking at the situation now, mom struggling downstairs I dont know what day is today but there are a lot of costumers, Joy unnie leave the house early for school then I woke up late so I decided to help mom since we’ll just have school activity, now get up you sleepy head!!” As Yerim pulling her big sister downstairs. 

 

“Chankaman! Let me wash my face first!” Wendy said.

 

“Alright hurry up unnie!!” As Yeri immediately went downstairs to help their mother.

 

“Alright!” Wendy immediately rush to the bathroom.

 

—————————-

 

“Good morning sir! What’s your order?” beautiful woman said over the counter.

 

“Ahm can I have 2 chocolate porridge , 2 cappucino and one hot green tea please” the costumer said.

 

“Okay, your order will be serve 10 to 20 minutes sir, thank yo—-“ 

 

“Gosh, Goodmorning mom! Iam sorry I woke up late!” As Wendy hurriedly wear an apron going to the counter where her mother behind the cash register.

 

“Alright help your sister sweetie, serve this to table 9” Wendy mother’s said.

 

“Okay mom woah why there are a lot of people?” As Wendy pilling up all the orders in one tray.

 

“I dont know either, i dont remember is there anything special?” Wendy’s mother ask as she’s busy taking orders.

 

“Lets figure out it later mom” As Wendy smiled to her mother and back to work.

 

“Unnie table 10!” Yeri shouted from a far.

 

“Alright coming!” Wendy carefully put the porridge and hot coffee on one tray. 

 

“Offt oh my gosh” Wendy said as she felt the hot coffee poured to her apron as the little girl accidentally bumped Wendy.

 

“Iam sorry oh my gosh” the little girl said as she immediately stop.

 

“Oh boy, I go—“ Wendy about to reply but a handsome gentlemen interfere.

 

“Goodness, Iam so sorry are you alright?, Na Eun I told you not to run” said by the gentlemen probably he is the father of the little girl.

 

“Iam sorry daddy” the little girl replied.

 

“Oh its okay sir its just an accident I ll just get your order again” Wendy said politely and gave him a smile.

 

“Oh no no its not okay here accept this, and Ill pay our order again” as the gentlemen gave Wendy a tissue and gave her a friendly smile.

 

“Ahm thank you sir” As Wendy said smiling back.And immediately go back to the counter and ordered again.

 

“What happen there unnie? Are you alright?” Yeri said worriedly while making orders.

 

“Oh its fine the little girl just spilled the coffee its an accident” Wendy said to her little sister.

 

“Is that his big brother? His handsome though hehe” Yeri said to her big sister.

 

“Yah! Thats the first one youve notice? Ayst jinja” Wendy shaked her head and chuckled to her sister.

 

“Its true looked dont tell me you didnt space out while your looking at him a while ago, if I didnt call your name Iam pretty sure he melts already haha” Yeri laughed.

 

“Ayst I dont know with you, focus yerimah” As Wendy scold her little sister as Yeri keep on pouring water in the glass.

 

“Oh gosh” Yeri said as the water from the glass overflowed.

 

“Clean it missy” As Wendy said to her sister and back to work.

 

Few hours later the people at the restaurant slowly leaving and not that crowded anymore, Wendy, Yeri and her mother can now breath.

 

“Pheww Iam exhausted” Wendy said as she lay her head in the counter table.

 

“Great timing, this is the first I fully serve the in the restaurant and this is the busiest day, wah” Yeri said as she put her feet in the chair.As her mother and big sister chuckled.

 

“Ahm Iam sorry unnie” as the little girl a while ago said to Wendy, as Wendy, Yeri and their mother caught their attention by the sudden appearance of the little girl holding handkerchief.

 

“Oh no no its fine honey” Wendy smiled to the little girl and let her keep the handkerchief as she bent down to the little girl.

 

“Oh Eric?” Wendy’s mother asked the guy behind the little girl.

 

“Aunt Taeyeon?” the gentlemen said to Wendy’s mother.

 

“Oh gosh I didnt recognized you a while ago, hows your mother?” As Wendy’s mother, motherly hug Eric.

 

“She still busy in business aunt taeyeon hihi” Eric said smiling to Wendy’s mother. As Yeri and Wendy carefully listening to their conversation and amaze that their mom know the guy.

 

“Eric what brings you here and your daughter?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Oh before I forgot aunt taeyeon, I heard that this restaurant so popular for very delicious chocolate porridge in S. Korea I want that this restaurant be the center of my photography, if it is okay with you?” Eric said to Taeyeon.

 

“Of course no worries my god son” Taeyeon said to Eric.

 

“Thank you so much Aunt Taeyeon! Ahm we will be here every Thurs Fri and Weekend and by the rest of the weekdays be back at Seoul” Eric said as she gave Taeyeon a smile.

 

“Is it not tiring? You guys can stay here until your photography in our restaurant will be done.” Wendy’s mother offered.

 

“Oh no thanks auntie but my work needs me there every weekdays”

 

“Ahm ok if thats the case before you guys go grab some lunch here Ill cook” 

 

“Oh its alright auntie, me and my daughter   Created a mess in here we are very sorry among I guess its your daughter? My daughter accidentally poured her hot coffee a while ago, here take this as our apology” As Eric said to Taeyeon and carried the little girl as his holding an apology token.

 

“Oh no no its okay sir its just the apron no worries its an accident” Wendy said smiling to Eric and to the little girl.

 

“But still, please accept this , as from now on we are working in here the restaurant of yours” Eric said to Wendy.

 

“Oh thank you sir” Wendy said politely.

 

“Drop the sir its awkward, Iam pretty sure were just the same age” Eric chuckled.

 

“Oh yeah before I forgot my god son this are my daughters, since you two talk already this is Wendy and my youngest Yeri.” Teayeon introduce her daughters to Eric.

 

“Oh nice to meet you” Eric said as she smilingly shaking hands to Wendy and Yeri.

 

“Since I got to ask permission to you auntie we will start next week” Eric said excitedly.

 

“Suresure just freely bring your daughter if no one will baby sit” Taeyeon said happily.

 

“Well go ahead its nice meeting you guys, we are sorry and thank you auntie” Eric cheerfully replied. 

 

“Its alright no worries” Wendy said politely.

 

“Okay keep safe! We’ll see you next week!” Taeyeon said as she bid goodbye and as Yeri and Wendy take a bow for goodbyes.

 

“Okay now the day is done you two can go upstairs” Wendy’s mother said and went upstairs.

 

“Okay mom” the siblings replied in sync.

 

“What?” Wendy gave her little sister confused look as Yeri stared at her with a teasing face and a smirk.

 

“Unnie is in L O V E hahaha” Yeri big sister.

 

“What!? He had a daughter and probably a wife Yerimah what were u thinking?” Wendy reason out to her sister.

 

“So your telling you have a crush on him? Defensive unnie haha” Yeri sister.

 

“Whatever Yerim” Wendy walk out from her sister and went to the living room.

 

“Dont worry its our secret unnie haha” Yeri replied.Wendy just gave her little sister an annoyed face.

 

“Eomma! , Unnie! , Yerimah!! Iam home” As a young lady entered the house wearing a color green high school uniform.

 

“Oh Joy unnie!!” As Yeri approach her another big sister as she open her palms, seems like she is asking something.

 

“Oh mwo?” Joy replied her little sister and gave her a confusing look, then she suddenly realized.

 

“Omo Yerimah! I forgot!” As Joy suddenly remember that she suppose to get the tumbler of Yeri from her classmate.

 

“Yah! Its almost a week! I think your lying unnie, you lost it didnt you?” As Yeri gave her a not so angry look and asked her big sister.

 

“Ahm” As Joy scratched her head and hurriedly went upstairs.

 

“Yah! Unnie come back here I knew it!!” Yeri shouted at her big sister as she followed her.

 

“Mianhe! Donsaenga! I promise Ill buy you new one this christmas!” Joy shouted from the upstairs.

 

“What?! Its far away from now unnie!” Yeri replied as she also run upstairs.

 

“You two dont run!” Their mother scolded them.

 

“Oh boy here comes tom and jerry again” Wendy said while she is reading a novel as she heard the bickering of her younger sisters.

 

“Whats with the noise?” A beautiful lady said shes standing at the front door with a cute little boy and girl beside her.Wendy suddenly put the book down and recognise the lady’s voice.

 

“Omo! Ahhh! Irene unnie!!!!!” Wendy hurriedly pud down the book shes reading and went to the front door.

 

“Seung Wan!!! Miss you!” Irene tighty hug her sister.As Wendy hug back their oldest sister.

 

“I miss you too unnie! What brings you guys here?” 

 

“Aunt Wendy!!” As the little boy and girl hugged Wendy tightly.

 

“Awee hows my cute niece and nephew?” Wendy asked the cute little twins cheerfully.

 

“Wah Daegu is amazing!! Auntie!” The little boy said.

 

“I love the fish market auntie!” The little girl said.

 

“Thats good to hear!” Wendy replied to the twins.

 

“Oh Joo Hyun?”

 

“Eomma!!” Irene immediately hug her mother.

 

“My eldest I miss you!” Taeyeon hugged her eldest.

 

“Me too mother!” Irene said.

 

“Halmeoni!!” The twins hugged their grandmother.

 

“Here are my favorite grandchildren! You guys grew up so fast!” Taeyeon said.

 

“Fine fine unnie Ill wait that oppu- Unnie?” As Yeri and Joy turned their heads to the front door.

 

“Omo!! Unnieee!!, Ji hyuna! Ji hee yah!!” Joy immediately run to the front door as well as Yeri.

 

“Offt I missed the both of you! my tom and jerry!” Irene hugged her youngest sisters.

 

“Unnie! Us too!” Yeri and Joy replied at the same time.

 

“Can we join?” Another beautiful woman and a little boy on her arms and knocks on the front door.

 

“Omona!!! Seulgi-yah?” Irene was a bit startled at her knock and suddenly recognize the person standing in the front door.As she immediately hugged her another sister.

 

“My 2nd child! I miss you mah Seulgi bear!” As Taeyeon tightly hugged her second daughter.

 

“Unnieee!!! Wendy, Joy and Yeri together hugged their 2nd big sister.

 

“Oft slowly girls Sian might hurt, missed these 3 idiots” Seulgi jokingly said to her younger sisters as she gave them a hugged while Seulgi holding her 2 year old son.

 

“Yah! Unnie!” Wendy Joy and Yeri playfullt slap her arms.

 

“Just kidding haha” Seulgi replied.

 

“Omo Sian got bigger unnie!!” Yeri said amusingly as she open her arms to carry Sian.

 

“Yeah he do love to eat hahah” Seulgi replied to her little sister.

 

“Oft ya kinda heavy mister” Yeri said to her 2 year old nephew as the baby giggled.

 

“This is the first time that we got together before christmas this is amazing” Wendy said cheerfully.

 

“Oh yeah what brings you guys here?” Joy asked to her two big sisters that seldom got home because they already have respective families.

 

Before the two replied their mother bought the 5 of them together with their daughter and sons in the living room, looks like time for family meeting.

 

“Okay me first, ahm Bogum was in Thailand for couple of weeks for work then the kids and I decided to have a vacation and spend time with you guys for a month so I could also help mom in the restaurant, hows that? Irene happily said the good news.

 

“Really? Omo unnie thats great!” Wendy said.

 

“Awee that is great Joo hyun yah” Teayeon replied giving her daughter a motherly smile.

 

“Yes! I will not help the restaurant anymore haha” Yeri said.

 

“Shh mom will heard that” Joy whispered and slap the arm of her sister slightly.

 

“Ouch, unnie” Yeri whined.

 

“Mworago?” Taeyeon asked her youngest daughter.

 

“Hehe nothing mom” Yeri laughed at her mother.

 

“How about you Seulgi unnie?” Joy smiled at her big sister.

 

“Me and Irene Unnie agreed that me and baby Sian will also have one month vacay” Seulgi said happily to her family.

 

“Oh is brother in law not home unnie?” Yeri asked.

 

“Yes he will be in the Philippines for couple of months so I decided to come here me and baby Sian got bored its just the two of us way back home” Seulgi happily said to her family.

 

“Alright! The house filled of noises these upcoming months oh wrong I mean love” Wendy said.As the whole family laugh out loud.

 

“Since its getting late lets get this baggages upstairs as the kids start to wash up” Teayeon said to her daughters and grandchildren.

 

As Irene with her son and daughter together with Seulgi and her son and Taeyeon went upstairs, So Taeyeon could guide her eldest daughters to their respective rooms. Wendy about to go upstairs but Joy and Yeri stopped her as they noticed something.

 

“Ahm unnie? Is this teddy bear belongs to Sian?” Yeri asked curiously as she pointed the stuffed toy in the sofa.

 

“Or from the twins? Sian dont like teddy bear though, But if it is from the twins there should be 2 teddy bears but its only one” Joy said.As Yeri and Wendy suddenly look at each other and realized who own the teddy bear.

 

“Omo is that teddy bear belong to that handsome guy maybe his daughter owns that” Yeri said as her eyes got bigger.

 

“Handsome guy?” Joy asked curiously.

 

“Yeah Which Wendy unnie like so much haha” Yeri big sister again.

 

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you Iam not!” As Wendy playfully throw her sister a pillow sofa.

 

“Ohh I think she like the guy that much shes defensive haha” Joy appeared with Yeri as the two laughed.

 

“Yah! Hajima! Hayst these two” Wendy jus shaked her head.

 

“But he do have a daughter?” Joy asked curiously.

 

“See he is married! Stop teasing me to him” Wendy whined.

 

“Thats the thing I need to figure out, gonna ask mom about that he is mom god son btw” Yeri said.

 

“Ohh this is easier than I thought” Joy said as she gave smirk to Yeri.

 

“Yeah you already have mother’s blessing unnie haha” Yeri sister again and Joy laughed together with her.

 

“Yah! Yerimah! Just one more time youll see a flying plate” Wendy scared her sisters.

 

“Hahahaha just kidding unnie I love you! Goodnyt!” Yeri said as she hurriedly went upstairs.

 

“Nado saranghae unnie! Bye Iam sleepy already” Joy said as she followed Yeri upstairs.

 

“Yah! What will I gonna do with this? If he will comeback wholl gonna give this to him? Me?!” As Wendy asked loudly her sisters so her voice can reach the second floor.

 

“Ne! Unnie youll just give it to his daughter right? Whats wrong with that?” As Yeri replied from the upstairs loudly enough to hear her voice downstairs.

 

“I think the stars will definitely let the two of you meet again unnie! Yay!” Joy replied her big sister enough for Wendy to hear downstairs. 

 

“Hayst jinja why do I have a sisters like them? Ugh whatever, wake up wendy youll just give this” Wendy said as she felt weird to herself why do she felt that way, shes like a highschool student felt nervous if you see your crush or you will meet your crush.Minutes of waiting suddenly Wendy heard a car’s horn.

 

“Omo kamjagiya!” As Wendy bit startled by the sudden horn of the car she peek at the window to see who it is then he realized it is the guy from the restaurant she immediately went outside while holding the teddy bear as Wendy know the main purpose why they came back.As the guy inside the car lowered his car window.

 

“Goodness Wendy! Iam so sorry I have to knock this hour but my daughter left something she cant sleep without it Iam really sorry” Eric said.

 

“Oh you mean this sir?” As Wendy let him show the teddy bear shes holding.

 

“Omo Ms. Huggy!!” As the little girl reach out her hand by the car window as Wendy gave it to her giving the little girl a smile and a tap on her head.

 

“Thank you! Iam sorry for our inconvenience” Eric sincerely apologized.

 

“Its alright sir Iam also about to lock the gates” Wendy smiled.

 

“Thank you so much, Seung Wan.. ahm I guess thats your real name you still have your nameplate with you” Eric chuckled.

 

“Oh hehe” As Wendy shyly hold her name plate.

 

“Ohh its getting late we’ll go ahead thank you so much again Wendy and please drop the sir” Eric gave Wendy a enough for you to fall smile (😅)

 

“Ahm okay hehe no problem, have a safe trip” Wendy replied as she felt her heartbeat fast.As the two bid goodbyes and Wendy immediately went inside the house.As she murmur something in herself.

 

“Goodness he said my real name, uggh stop it Seung Wan! This cant be, he had a daughter surely he had a wife! Ughh waeyo? This too shall past ayst” Wendy said as she went upstairs.

 

As this keep bothering her on what she felt every now and then the moment he first saw Eric and whenever they’ll have conversation together.Her mind making conclusion right now Eric had a daughter but does it mean he have a wife already?but also there are a lot of single parent though or the kid just called him father but eventually its just her uncle just like the movies she saw,she don’t know anymore this is the first time she felt something on certain person what worst is, is this first love? Or its just a crush, damn she need to figure it out.Well what could be the risk?