What really happened.

Lament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still on Taeyeon's POV.

I know you'll are wondering and curious as to why I'm hurting so much, right?

I know you want to know how Jessica had hurt me badly, will you do me justice if I tell my story to you, would you all grieve with me and stand by my delicate self? If you will then this is my story.

Three years ago.

I was a loner with not so much friends, like the only friend I have is Yuri, Yuri and I knew each other from a very long time, our parents were close, and would even drop her off in our house for days, if they were busy or travelling. The same goes for me and we became close since when we were young.

About our ual preference? well Yuri was the first to come out and I came out years later, I was scared to my core, our society isn't homoual friendly. At first I was neglected by my parents but later they were able to accept me as who I really was.

I was quiet, reserved and shy, so Yuri would take me out on hook up dates, clubbing and all just to let me explore my uality, and sometimes I do hook up with random girls, while most of the time I don't. It was around that time that we met Tiffany and Sooyoung at the club, They immediately wanted to hook up, but I wasn't feeling well that night and so the night was extended to some other time.

The girls seemed to have been infatuated by us, as they kept on calling and texting, reminding us of our promised date.

Finally we decided to meet them, we walked to the coffee shop since it wasn't far from my apartment and as we reached I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. I mean to me she was, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, right? So, I find her extremely gorgeous. I was rooted were I stand, a few meters away from the beautiful girl as Yuri left me briefly to answer an incoming call, she was standing, tapping her foot and looking around, she appeared like she was waiting for someone, and in a blink of an eye she abruptly turned to return inside, which caused her ankle to twist and she fell.

With sudden adrenaline rush coursing through me, I ran in fast reflex and caught her just before she was completely on the ground, she grimaced in pain, before locking her captivating eyes on mine, suddenly, I got trapped in them.

I was holding her in my arms, her jet black hair felt so soft. I could run my fingers through it all day. It smelt fresh and clean too, like flowers. Overall she smelled nice and clean, I wasn't planning to let go of her anytime soon, but Yuri had to interfere.

”Tae, what's happening here?” She asked giving me a weird look, since the scene appeared as though I was about to kiss her, was i? Well maybe yes, maybe no, because I also could feel the closeness of our faces.

However, before I could reply Yuri, the girl spoke. ”Thank you” she said and without wasting any more time, I helped her up, and held her by the side, I got a glimpse of her ankle and it was red, a bit swollen too. ”Do you live around here?” I asked.

”Well I can't say, my house is two streets further.” She said and I nod.

”I live very close, would you let me help you with your leg?” I offered.

”Ah, well I don't want to be a disturbance, I was actually waiting for someone but I guess he's not gonna show up.” She pouts and I felt the urge to kiss those lips but I fought it.

”You're not a disturbance at all,” I quickly said. "Yuri deal with the girls please.” I somewhat begged and it seems like she understood me as she sent a little wink my way before nodding and heading inside to meet the girls, while I helped the injured beauty to my home.

Since that faithful day we became close, she would come to my home and we would spend the day painting and playing around, I sometimes would be at her home too, soon we became inseparable and I began to noticed how perfect she was, her looks are perfect with a straight nose over plump, pink kissable lips. Thick, plucked eyebrows that had the perfect arch. If I hadn't known her personally I could of sworn she just walked off a runway. She wasn't that tall, just a few inch taller than me, but she had a body to die for.

I fell in love with her, she was nice and kind, caring as a friend, who wouldn't fall for such an angel? her utmost compassion towards me never failed to make my stomach flip whenever she does a kind act to me, sometimes she would cook for me, and when I'm out, she would clean my house and help with my laundry, The desire to make her mine grew to the extreme level, but I was afraid she might hate me and stop seeing me as a friend, but my feelings got on top of me and unconsciously I confessed my feelings for her one night I decided to drink my sorrow away, she accepted me with open arms and that was the beginning of our romance.

We were the perfect couple out there, Jessica proved to be the perfect wife for me, she takes care of me like a wife would, she would cook my meals, while I go out to work, she's a bit lazy, so mostly she managed her small fashion business from her home. Everything was going smoothly, my dreams coming to life, few months after we started dating; I proposed to make her my wife, and she appeared to be the happiest person on earth that night.

I never knew she was hiding something big, a secret that she was so sure would hurt and destroy me. As time flies, I still thought she'd eventually be my wife, my other half. But it didn’t happen. Things didn’t work out the way I wanted it to. Somewhere along the way, she stopped loving me. Correction! she stopped pretending to love me.

We had a fight because of Taecyeon, a guy she claimed was her childhood friend, but I caught them kissing, like really kissing, I was mad, felt betrayed and used, so I returned home and packed her things that were at my place. I waited for her to finally show up and when she did, I told her to leave my home and go to him. She cried so much, still lying that she loved me and I believed her, like a fool.

We made the sweetest love that night and due to exhaustion, I passed out immediately. I don't know what made me awoke at the wrong time. With my hand I tried to feel her next to me, but she wasn't there, thinking she was in the bathroom I also went inside with the intention to pee, but she wasn't there either. I did my business and decided to search for her, I saw her standing by the wide glass window that gives you the view of the city below, her back facing me and she had a phone b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter