Sweet Revenge (Part 1)

The Daily Lives in EXO's Dormitory
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sweet Revenge (part 1)

Pairing: Baekhyun & Chanyeol

Rating: PG

Summary: Baekhyun wants to get Chanyeol's attention.

 

Fact: Young Chanyeol dreamed to become an astronaut.

 

"Why are you so stressed lately?" Baekhyun asked. He sat at the table and peered at Chanyeol, who had his head bent down. He had a pile of assignments spread over his desk, and was busy scribbling with a pen.

"Just don't disturb me. Go out or something," was Chanyeol's rushed reply. He heaved a heavy sigh and fumbled his desk before settling for a thick History textbook. Flipping the pages rapidly and using his fingers to scan the huge chunk of text, he murmured. "Where is it... Where is it..."

It was the time of the year when both were given a week-long holiday. Baekhyun just couldn't understand why his roommate spent it on doing something so unproductive. Well, to him at least, doing homework was a waste of time, especially when you were given days to chill and relax.

Baekhyun hopped lazily towards his bed. He shifted around, staring at random objects and decided to devise a strategy to get noticed. He was just bored and gloomy because Chanyeol was not paying much attention to him. It was not like they were boyfriends or anything (yet) but Baekhyun loved to seek attention—especially Chanyeol's. Pestering his roommate was something he enjoyed doing. Suppose he could go out with Jongdae to play Billiards but that kid was head over heels for Minseok. What about the other members in the dorm? Nope, they were all busy travelling to other places, having fun.

"I am going to arrange my clothes. Lend me your bed for a while," Baekhyun sing-songs. He took out a heap of clothing and walked to Chanyeol's pristine and spotless bed. Scattering them on top of it, he cocked his head sideways, hoping to get his roommate's attention, but it had no effect. That stupid Chanyeol was just too concentrated on his tasks which made Baekhyun wonder since when had he been this industrious.

With a depressed sigh, Baekhyun pouted (though Chanyeol was too absorbed with his tasks hence did not see it). This tactic usually worked. He had pictured Chanyeol shouting from afar and sweeping the clothes off his bed.

"Yeol...," Baekhyun said while approaching the said boy with heavy footsteps. He then shaped his fingers to a stickman, placed it on Chanyeol's right shoulder and 'travelled' up to the base of his neck. Baekhyun smiled sheepishly for out of the corner of his eye, he spotted his roommate looking slightly distracted and seemed trying to ignore the ticklish feeling. With bolstered confidence, Baekhyun moved his fingers up to Chanyeol's ear and lightly his earlobes. This time around, his roommate was unable to remain unperturbed. He shook his head in annoyance, causing Baekhyun to let out a depressed sigh.

"You meanie. Why are you not playing with me? I am leaving," Baekhyun declared in a sombre voice. "Oh please don't bother looking for me. I am going far away and will be back by midnight!"

With that, he stomped off towards the door and slammed it shut; a few curses muttered under his breath. He was unsure whether Chanyeol was even listening to him but he just had another idea to get Chanyeol's attention. It was way dirtier than what he had ever tried before.

 

 

 

Hours had passed and Chanyeol found peace alone in the dormitory. Without Baekhyun's loud presence, he managed to complete a ton of homework and also revisited the first two chapters for History. The tall man was too concentrated on the tasks and he hadn't got time to grab something for lunch—and at this hour, dinner too. As his stomach began to rumble, he closed the textbook and retrie

Please log in to read the full chapter