Eight [ END ]

Lets not fall in love [ Bae Jinyoung ] [ COMPLETED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time Taeri made eye contact with him. She bit her lower lips. She feel very ashamed now crying infront of him but thats doesnt mean she cannot hit his chest.

" why are you so mean ?! Where are you all this time ? Im so freaking missing you dimwit " she said between her sobs.

He keep silent while the latter pushed his body away.

" why on earth it must be you? Why can't you notice my presence all this time? Am i the only one who feel this thing everyday? It hurts you know, im badly want you to be here beside me..... oh maybe this is called one sided love?" She spoke continuously.

He knot his eyebrows.

" what do you mean by that?"

She sighed and feel frustrated how dumb he is.

" i like you, Jinyoung-ssi"

He looks so speechless. Not even utter any word.

" i know this sounds ridiculous. I cannot hide my feelings to you. Ever since we were young, i lay my eyes on you. Everyday, every second, every minute i tried to forget how my feels but i cant. Erghh, its so frustrating"

She cupped her face with her hands and keep saying 'this is so embarassing, how on the earth he will like me back?'

Jinyoung who keep silent all the time successfully cracked a big smile. His heart flutter for awhile. He didnt expected things turned like this.

He reached Taeri's hand from her face, holding. He must do this, he ought to face her like a man.

He dont want let go this oppurtunity. He stare deeply to Taeri's eyes. For a second, she lower her sight, probably feel hot from the glance. She never thought starring at him for too long like this. In this position.

" i never thought you will said those words.  I thought all this time, it is just me who want to try save this friendship. Sometimes you hurt me, sometimes otherwise. Im glad in the end, things went well. All i can said is, i cannot help but to take a good care, be there for you always "

He stopped for a second while his thumb wipe away tears that flow on Taeri's cheeks.

" i may be dumb for you. Only if i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter