Six

Lets not fall in love [ Bae Jinyoung ] [ COMPLETED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" are you sure you wanna go?" Asked Seunghun confidently.

" just two weeks, i'll be back for sure"

"  what about Taeri?"

He stop packing his things. Sigh.

"  i shouldnt start the fight" simple answer from Jinyoung.

Seunghun shows his frowned face, he bit his lower lip.

" wait, dont tell me you want to run from this ? "

Jinyoung startled by Seunghun explanation, the word 'run' hit him so much. He take a deep breath for awhile.

" yah, i told you right, my parents take me to meet my grandma. Aish"

He throw the pillow to Seunghun. Unfortunately, he unable to dodge.

" if that so" Seunghun shrugged his shoulder " so, when did you guys get back?"

This time Jinyoung give him a death stare made the latter gulped for awhile.

" can we not talk about this now?"

Day passed and today is the day where Jinyoung follows his parents to visit their grandma at his hometown. They went out early in the morning to avoid traffic jam

He will stayed there for about two weeks. Luckily, Mr.Kim his teacher approved his notes.

Taeri doesnt know about his plan. She waited the bus as usual infront of her house. She glance for a while at her side, straight to where Jinyoung's house is.

She saw his bicycle still there. Then, she take a glance at her watch. It shows 7:40 in the morning. She frowned.

Is he still sleep?

She thought. She sigh and shrugged it off.

Eventhough things are different now, deep inside her heart she still care for him. Second later, the bas arrived. She quickly take a step.

Maybe he use his bicycle.

She mumbled to herself.

As soon Taeri entered the school gate. She look at her right side, where all the bicycle was parked. But no sight of Jinyoung's bicycle.

This is weird. He never late at this time.

She mumbled again.

She make her way to the classroom. Again, she noticed Jinyoung's seat is empty. She sigh.

Where is he go? Is he escape?

She managed settle her on her seat. Doesnt want to think much.

Second later, she turn her face towards Seunghun. Bad for him, they made eye contact. He gulped.

Taeri then made her way. She stood infront of him while he is sitting. There is a fear can be seen through Seunghun's eyes. His Adam's apple turn ups and down. 

" where is Baejin?" She asked calmly.

" i dont know " he said act as if cool while his eyes doesn't make eye contact.

This is because Taeri look like wanted to eat him just now. From the stare she gave, making him feels shiver on his spine.

She bang the desk not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter