One

Lets not fall in love [ Bae Jinyoung ] [ COMPLETED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baejins : my class just ended


Its a message from her bestfriend.

Why would his class ended so early today ugh . 
She mumbled to herself.

She just stared at the message. Didn't want to reply it. Then, a new incoming message appeared.

Baejins : yah, where are you ? You are not in your class. Did you skip your class again ?!

Oh crap ! . I seems to regretted told him about my class.

Baejins : where ???!!!!!!

There he goes again. Sighed.

Taeri : im here. At the cafetaria. Ugh


In just 5 minutes, he already arrived at the place. With his poker face, looks like he wanted to eat her right now.

Taeri asked him " what with that face huh?" 

He narrow his eyes.

 

"this is the second time you didn't want to attend Mr.Kim classes. I hope this is the last time. Get it. "

He said. Pointing his finger to Taeri face. Warning her.

" whatever. I'll never getting a punishment after all "

She push his finger and stick her tongue out . 

Baejin ignored her and just fasten his pace leaving the latter.

" yahh wait ! "


Well, they are being friends at a young age which mean from childhood. They always sticked together no matter what. Poeple around them always misunderstand between them as a couple. Actually they not.

Every day every second they sees each other face. From school to house that just apart of a few houses.

Bae Jinyoung always hangout at Ji Taeri house. Even their family also knew him. It is his usual to come to her house.

-

" wait, where are you going ? " she said as soon as they reach the school gate. 

" aish this kid " he sighed. " home "

Simple word from him made Taeri d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter