Five

Lets not fall in love [ Bae Jinyoung ] [ COMPLETED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" so what you gonna do? " ask Seunghun. One of Jinyoung guy friend.

" i dont know man, i-im scared " he said stuttered.

" huh? So you give up on Taeri just like that? Then, what about the Jinwoo guy you just let him? Don't you love her? Oh god " Seunghun said in angry tone.

" no. Of course not. I do love her so much. I just realized this feeling, you know i cant deny it " Jinyoung said confidently.

" Then. Go get her, you dimwit"

Seunghun give him a death glare. Looking at him making Jinyoung gulped for a while. He just cant imagine and accept that he loves his own bestfriend more than a friend. Yes, it is Ji Taeri.

He thought that maybe he has no chance because of Jinwoo presence. Day and night he nonstop thinking about how can he confess his feeling towards her.

People may think he is coward but the truth is he is scared, guilty and doubt about his feelings. Ji Taeri, one and only his bestfriend from young age.

He scared if this feelings would affect their friendship . He doesn't want things getting awkward. He doesn't want Taeri feels uncomfortable when they become an item.

And now Jinyoung just stare at the ceiling. A deep thought keep burden him this few days.

" Taeri-ahh, why you?"

He let out a deep sigh again.

______◇_____

Lately, these past few days especially after school Taeri  went hangout  with Jinwoo.

Without she realized, she started to ignored Jinyoung presence in school. Even in class, she only response when she need a guide answering any question given.

Jinyoung noticed the changed in atmosphere between them. Taeri is not like this. She usually being hyperactive towards him even a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter