Coup de Foudre

l'esprit de l'escalier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wang Jackson

17 years old, originally from Hong Kong but moved to South Korea for his studies. He was the star of the school's fencing team. He hung out with a group of boys at the school known as GOT7. Jackson had basically given her a mini monologue on his life as she helped him to the nurse's office. She found the boy incredibly bubbly and outgoing with a unique sense of humor. She couldn't help but find herself smiling whenever he told her a joke or explained a funny childhood memory. 

"You know I'm on the school's fencing team. You should come to one of our matches! They're really fun." Jackson said as Sohye gently placed a bandage over the small cut on his eyebrow. "I've been talking so much I don't even know your name." 

"You don't need to know my name. You'll forget it soon anyway." Sohye mumbled.

"That's impossible! I never forget the name of a beautiful girl." 

Sohye felt her cheeks flush. "It's-" 

"Jung Sohye!" Jaehyun shouted as he burst through the door. "Are you okay? I heard you fell down the stairs." 

"I'm fine." Sohye reassured. 

Jackson scoffed and pointed at the bandage on his eyebrow, "That's because I broke her fall!" 

"Sorry, again." Sohye smiled weakly. 

"Thank you saving my sister." Jaehyun sighed. "I'm so sorry, she's incredibly clumsy." 

"You two are siblings?" Jackson looked back and forth between Jaehyun and Sohye.

"Please tell me you didn't think we were dating like the rest of the school." Sohye frowned.

"No, I was just shocked. Jaehyun hyung is so outgoing and you're practically a mute." 

Sohye turned pink and cleared . "Well, since you're okay, I'll be going back to class." Sohye stood up and straightened skirt. "If you'll excuse me. Nice meeting you, Jackson." She bowed and quickly shuffled out of the office.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jackson asked.

"She's just shy." Jaehyun smiled. 

"Hyung, your sister is really pretty."

"Have you fallen for her already?"

 

Sohye set her books down in her art history class. As usual she sat in the back corner but this time instead of sitting alone she was surprised to see another student next to her. There were more than enough empty seats ahead of her own. The male adjusted his glasses before introducing himself. 

"Park Jinyoung, nice to meet you Jung Sohye."

Sohye widened her eyes. How does he know my name?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter