Some Days

Passage of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some days were exhausting, like the days they have to wake up at 4 in the morning to get ready or like the days they have back to back schedules and the only sleep they are able to get is during the car ride from venue to venue.

Some days were sad, like the days her voice wouldn’t come out even when she tried her hardest or like the days when her members went home for the holidays and she was left in the dorm drowning in loneliness.

Some days were frustrating like the days leading up to a comeback and their music isn’t promoted properly or like the days when they were expected to succeed but were set up for failure.

But then there are some days like today, when she can celebrate her birthday with her family, friends and loved ones. Like today when she can finally go home to a sold out venue with thousands of fans holding up banners with her name and singing their hearts out.

Like today when she realizes how loved she is.

Some days were heartbreaking, gut-wrenching and painstaking, but days like today make it all worth it.

--

A/N: This is a drabble I just came up with. I was working on a new one-shot, but couldn't find the right emotions so I decided to post this instead. I know Wendy's birthday is over and I'm late, but that girl seriously deserves the world. I might consider turning this into a full story, but not really sure right now.

I'll be back with something soon, till then... (:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter