BONUS CHAPTER (NOT CONNECTED)

Falling Deeper in Love with YOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is a special day.


Guess what?


A special day for Jeongyeon.


Jihyo had all the food prepared already. Chaeyoung and Dahyun helped Tzuyu attach all the balloons and the letter signs. It read "Happy B - Day Jeongyeon". Meanwhile, the 4 girls just sat at the dining room. It looks like they're not helping at all, but they're just thinking what gift would they give to Jeongyeon. As for now, no one dared to give up ideas.


"Hmm... what gift would Jeongyeon like?" Sana wondered. Nayeon immediately grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. She started writing down everything she can think.


"Maybe... Legos?" Mina suggested. Nayeon and Momo agreed to the idea. But Sana don't.


"Why would she like Legos? It's for kids." She said. Chaeyoung joined on the conversation while arranging the chairs.


"She likes Legos, Sana unnie," she said. "And fyi, Legos are not only for kids. It's also for adults." Now Sana shut in silence. (Jihyo murmured on the background, "Ooh, burn!" Then Tzuyu nudged her to not say anything.")


"So we can add that to the list." Nayeon said, adding the idea to the paper. Momo on the other hand, spoke up. "Maybe we should buy necklace or rings for us and her. That should be a great gift!"


"Oh Momo! What a good idea! But, where can we buy some necklaces? Since we don't know any jewelry shop near this area." Nayeon said, slightly disappointed on the last sentence.


"Hmm, maybe we could deliver?" Mina said. "I know a shopping online site." Then Momo went to the computer to search.


"I can't find here anything expensive. I only buy expensive ones 'cause they cannot break easily." Mina said as Momo scrolled up and down.


"Then Mina do you know other sites?" Nayeon asked. Mina just shrugged. "That's the only site I know and trust." 


"Maybe we can just don't give Jeongyeon gifts." Jihyo said making everyone shocked. "Besides, all she wants anyway are food."


"But how? Jeongyeon will get mad or sad if we don't give her anything." Momo complained. Jihyo found Momo's sentence a little interesting.


"You girls know Jeongyeon, right? So you girls might notice something in her. Or her personality. I'm sure you are aware of that." Jihyo said, examining the girls. The girls just scratched their necks as if they were hiding something. ("Ahh Jihyo, I really don't much observe Jeongyeon these days... Hehe..." Nayeon sheepishly said, and the J-Line agreed.)


"Well, if not, for me, I'm sure that Jeongyeon really don't expect anything. When I notice her sometimes, I observe that she's really generous when it comes to needy people, even those to her needy friends in school, she just gives her spare food with no complains." Jihyo continued.


"She even gives me her water even if she's really thirsty. And whenever we go to the park, she always gives her ice cream to the children, you know, 'cause she likes children. And also, she even gives her umbrella for people to use in the heavy rain and she doesn't care if she gets fever or not. I got worried one time when she got home, she's really wet from the rain. Anyway, that's really my favorite part of Hyung being selfless." Chaeyoung added, remembering the times Jeongyeon did something really good.


"And she always helps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter