Chp. 1 The Search is Over

Falling Deeper in Love with YOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No POV

 

 

"Hey Nabongs! Come here!" A short-brown girl from the distance waved at her. Her bunny teeth showed brightly than most of the filming set.

 

"Comin' right here!" She happily replied. Being an actress was really her dream, at least in her high school days here at the JYP High School. She somehow hopes she can be a director sometime... Too early for that though!

 

"So, what's up?" She asked. The girl looked at her with gleaming eyes. "JYP chose us to be partnered with the high-class actors and actresses at the well-known university!" The girl jumped up and down, leaving the bunny-teeth girl shocked.

 

"Oh really?! I did not expect that at all! I feel like yesterday we've only been filming our first movie for the school year and now this?! Seems like we've been poured by millions of luck by GodJihyo," she joked. Hearing that name, someone from her back popped up.

 

"Did I just heard my name?" The girl with a mischievous face said. The two girls became aware of themselves now. "Hmm, Somi and Nayeon? Any problems with me?" 

 

Hearing that, they pretended to scratch their necks and played alongside with the short girl. "Uh, hehehe. Jihyo, we're just excited 'cause WE'RE GOING TO COLLAB TO THE HIGH-CLASS ACTORS FROM YG UNIVERSITY!!!" Nayeon's voice went 1 to 100 volume real quick. Luckily, Jihyo joined the fangirl service in. 

 

"OH REALLY?? DO DAD KNOW THIS TOO? I'VE GOT TO TO TELL THE J-LINE REAL QUICK!" Then before the two can stop her, she raced her way to the hallway to look for the girls she mentioned. The two left there stunned. 

 

"Phew. I thought we're gonna slipped on that one." Somi said, exhaling. Nayeon nodded in agree.

 

^_^

 

"MOMO! SANA! MINA! I'VE GOT A BIG NEWS FROM THE FILMING TEAM!" The girl comes out from the door making the three Japanese girls look at her. Jihyo came in, panting as if after going on a race. 

 

"So, what's the news?" Momo first asked after practicing bending on the corner. Jihyo suddenly looked up. "Nayeon and the rest of the actresses on the filming team are going to collab with the high rank actors and actresses from the YG University! And I also heard that their allowances are really high! Well yeah, since that is a prestigious school, they really pay their students in high prices! I think that sounds cool."

 

"Oh, really? Good for her, going to migrate to another university that have high cash? I wish in dancing can be like that too. We're also popular in the whole school, so why not we do the same thing?" Momo said sadly. Being a dancer is really hard, especially on the case that only her and the two girls only join dance clubs. The rest of the other students just choose whatever they like. 

 

"Awww, don't be so gloomy today. I'm sure that YG will do the same thing too. Well," a gulp came from Jihyo's throat. "I doubt he will do that in a few months, or even years."

 

"I agree. Ever since the most talented senior girl on that school, CL, has won so many awards that today, I hardly ever hear any news from her. I wonder what happened." Sana said, agreeing to Jihyo. Mina nodded also. Suddenly, Momo stood up, like she just about to declare something...

 

"Well don't worry guys! Just because we're the only ones who like dancing, and even jYP is the only way we can step our game, we must never give up and we must show to the people that we can do anything! We must not lose hope." Momo's words touched the hearts of the rest, and promises to themselves that they will do the same thing too. Jihyo be looking like a proud mom. 

 

"Those are the words I've been waiting to hear from you, Momo. You really are passionate and loyal on what you are doing. And girls, I would like you, to come to my office after lunchtime and we're gonna have some meeting for something, just go to your teachers and excuse yourselves. And oh, don't forget Nayeon. She's part of this too." Jihyo sounded like a boss, and the trio responded respectively. 

 

"Hai!" The Japanese line said in unison. (In case you didn't know, Hai means yes.)

 

^_^

 

"The filming is now complete!" The director said. Everyone clapped their hands, including the staff. They really look like a real filming team, in the point of view of JYP. They really pulled off every scene they take in less than few hours. They are also lucky to have Nayeon on their side, that even photoshoots she can slay each one of them.

 

"Yayy!!! I can now see the other famous actors and actresses after this!" Nayeon said excitedly. The other staff joined her in cheering as well. JYP on other hand, felt proud on what his student is doing and her career, even though she's only 3rd year student at his school.

 

"Well done guys! See you tomorrow!" He greeted each one of them goodbyes, and turned to Nayeon. "Ms. Nayeon, you're doing pretty well. I hope you stay like that as much as possible. So you can pursue your dream of being an actress one day. I doubt that it will never come to you." He said sincerely. Nayeon slightly blushed fromt the compliment. 

 

"Thank you, sir. I hope what you're saying will become true and I will improve each and every day!" Nayeon replied bubbly.

 

And from that JYP turned around and walked away. And Nayeon did the same thing, only to find the J-line standing in front of her. "Oh. You guys are here!" And they made a group hug.

 

"We're very proud of you, Nabong-sshi. That's really a rare opportunity for you to have a partnership to other people with high position like that. I hope you do really well!" Sana said. Nayeon hummed to her compliment. 

 

"I really I wish I could pull it off like the other filmings. I pulled them off every single time." Nayeon said, trying to be sound confident. Deep down she's not only excited, but also nervous at the same time.

 

"Hahaha, Nabongs, maybe your acting will be much harder than you are doing here. So just keep being humble for the moment. I'm sure you can do it like other filmings." Momo said. 

 

"Really thank you guys. I really don't deserve people like you, I'm just a piece of trash." Nayeon jokingly said. The three laughed a bit, but also scolded her to not call herself a trash, because it will ruin her self-esteem a bit more.

 

After those cheesy moments, Jihyo appears all of a sudden.  "Hey girls! Didn't I told you earlier that we will be having a small meeting today?" "Yes?" The four girls replied. "Well, you guys know it so, shall we go to my office?"

 

"Alright!" Nayeon exclaimed.

 

A few minutes later...

 

"WHAT?!?" The four girls shouted in unison. Jihyo went surprised on their reactions. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter