Chp. 2 They Meet Her Again

Falling Deeper in Love with YOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

^_^

 

"Aigoo Seongyeon unnie! Those girls are really driving me crazy!"

 

"Wae? What happened? Did they do something to you?" The other line asked. Jeongyeon scratched her head.

 

"Well, they came over to the bakery and the one handling the girls named Jihyo, said that I should be the 4 girls' butler or something... I think that sounds really crazy." She explained. Seongyeon just laughed.

 

"Wae? Why are you laughing? It's not funny!" Jeongyeon complained.

 

"Aigoo, Jeongie. You should be! Atleast you're not only going to look after the bakeshop, but also going to chaperone those popular, beautiful girls! Aren't you happy with it?" Seongyeon unnie said. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah, yeah. I mean they're beautiful, but look at their freaking behaviour! It's not really my favorite of them. They're kinda like spoiled kids or something." 

 

"They are wealthy, that's why. Just get over it. I'm sure they're also change their attitudes. I mean you're going to be like their slave, right? They're not only gonna teach you, but you can also teach them. Not a problem." Seongyeon said.

 

"I'M NOT THEIR SLAVE!!!" Jeongyeon shouted, obviously just paying attention to the word "slave". Seongyeon laughed again.

 

"Hahaha! Anyway, what is the problem that you've both made with Im Nayeon?" Seongyeon asked seriously this time. 

 

"Well..." Jeongyeon can't add any word to that. Seongyeon tsked.

 

"Ara ara. You fought with her didn't you?" Seongyeon sounded like a mother this time, but that doesn't make Jeongyeon comfortable.

 

"Well, yes... But she's the one who started it! I did not do anything..." Jeongyeon lied a bit on the last sentence. But then Seongyeon knew it already. Because when Jeongyeon lies, she becomes nervous, and her sister is the only one who can tell that.

 

"Nevermind, Jeongyeon. Just when you go to school, hurry up to their room and apologize. I'm sure you're completely "drunk" at that time, right?" Seongyeon said. Jeongyeon nodded.

 

"Yeah... I'm completely drunk. I don't usually fight with people if I'm sober. And I promise I'll apologize." Jeongyeon sweared. Seongyeon understood well.

 

"Okay. Just make sure you do that very well or else, you might not be their butler anymore." Seongyeon smirked. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes once again. Hearing the word butler makes her want to end the call right now. But then it's her sister she's talking, so not.

 

"Aishh, unnie. Stop calling me like I'm going to be their butler or something."

 

"Because you are, Jeongyeon. By the way, I'm going to end the call now, my boss is calling me. Bye Jeongie!" And the phone hang up. Now Jeongyeon is alone again.

 

Jeongyeon's sister is an actress, and she's really popular unlike her. 'Cause Jeongyeon always stays at the house, or to look after the bakery. When in school, she ignores people and especially the popular ones, (mostly the 4 girls) because she thinks that is the most stupid thing to do. And she really got upset and shocked when Jihyo, one of the school's administrator officers, was going to hire her as the girls' butler, which she never really wanted to do. Now all she can do is to think.

 

"What, Jeongyeon? Are you going to accept or not? It's not really much of a problem..." she said to herself. But agreeing too soon might be a problem. But she also thought she doesn't even required to pay. Her thoughts just become vice versa.

 

"Aishh!!! This is really driving me nuts! I can't do it! Being a butler is a hard thing to do! Cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, and then chaperoning them even going to school! Do I have to do all of that?!" She groaned. Even if she likes cleaning and doing all house chores, she can't do it everyday, now that the 4 girls will be with her all the time. But then she think again...

 

She sighed. "Haaa... I'm gonna do it alright Jeongyeon! They better pay me for everything! This thing really won't be easy..." 

 

And now the butler hiring is settled. Thanks to a dummy Jeongyeon who agrees with everything people asks favors to her without thinking deeply.

 

^_^

 

Now this is something.

 

Jeongyeon walked to school like usual, seeing the usual girls and boys running over the popular people, this time many went to take pictures and autographs for the 4 girls. Others ridiculously even shoot a vlog and news-type of thing for the school's newspaper. Jeongyeon even laughed at the interviewer.

 

"So, Ms. Nayeon, what's up for today?" The female interviewer asked. Many girls from behind pushed her but then the security stopped them. It's like they are a part of a the K-POP industry now.

 

"Um, Jihyo and I are urgently hiring for a perfect butler for us for the next school year, male or female, we'll choose." She said smilingly to the camera, while the J-Line behind her waved to their fans.

 

As she said that, many students raised their hands, most likely they want to be girls' butler. Nayeon wants most of them, but she can't tell if they can be the perfect butler or not. Suddenly, a person popped into her mind...

 

The female blonde from the other day.

 

Nayeon suddenly shooked her head. This is not the perfect place to think about someone like that. Luckily, they went to the school safe and sound.

 

Jeongyeon is still watching them. The students won't stop screaming and shouting, asking that they want to be their butler, but the girls just ignored them. Mina and Sana are walking behind Momo and Nayeon, and they noticed Jeongyeon from the back.

 

Jeongyeon looked away, blushing a bit. She mentally slapped herself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter