Chp. 3 Wait, What?!

Falling Deeper in Love with YOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

^_^

 

"HEY GUYS! DID YOU ALL HEARD THE NEWS?! THE SCHOOL IS GOING TO HAVE A COOKING CONTEST AND WHOEVER WINS WILL BE THE GIRLS' BUTLER AND ONE MORE THING:" The girl in glasses paused, making sure everyone is listening.

 

"WHAT IS IT, GIRL!!! TELL US!!!" A ahort guy said holding a fan wih Nayeon's face in it. He's one of the girls' fanboys, obviously.

 

"WHOEVER WINS ARE GOING TO DATE EACH OF THEM! OH MY GAWD!!!" The girls screamed. Everyone screamed in unison too. 

 

"Hey, is that a date I've been hearing?" A tall guy in a black leather jacket and jeans said, walking up with his minions behind him. Everyone turned their heads on him.

 

"Yes! It was also said on the posters!" The girl in glasses replied. The guy took off his shades, and the girls started screaming.

 

"OH MY GOD!!! IT'S MARK TUAN!!! HE'S SO FREAKING HOT!!!" The girls screamed in unison. Now we all know that the 4 girls aren't the only ones that are being crowded.

 

"I'm so sorry girls, but I've taken my chance to get Nayeon my wife." He said, turning his hair to the back. The guys argued with his statement, and the girls pouted.

 

"NO! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE NAYEON YOUR WIFE! SHE'S GAY, YOU KNOW!!!" The short guy from earlier bursted out. The girl in glasses snickered at this.

 

"Oh my god. We all know Ms. Nayeon is gay, but don't forget that she likes guys who are buff, and that is me." He said confidently, making the short guy even more furious.

 

"YOU IDIOT! YOU ALREADY KNOW SHE'S GAY YET YOU STILL WANTS HER TO BE YOUR WIFE?!! WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU?!" The short guy said, making Mark losing his patience now.

 

"What if you shut up your mouth, shorty bastard? Maybe your parents don't like you." Mark said, laughing hoarsely. "Maybe kicking your will teach you from you actions. You're ruining my good day." From then on, he started to punch him - only that his hand were held by someone so strong. Someone we already know. 

 

Jeongyeon.

 

"What the--?" Mark said. She stopped his fist so fast, Mark's hand started sweating. Mark couldn't hold it anymore, and Jeongyeon's face is still on thug life mode. Mark just pulled his fist back, and rubbed it onto his leather jacket.

 

"Oh, Yoo Jeongyeon! Long time no see! I've seen you changed so fast! After that last time you were a coward for not accepting my duel. Well, I've just registered for the contest a while ago and I'm sure you too. So, it's a deal?" He challenged.

 

Jeongyeon didn't hesitate. She also thought that this will be the perfect time to crush this man infront of everyone. After all, he's a bastard, atleast for him.

 

"Yeah, it's a deal. Just make sure to keep your eyes sharp, Mark. I'm going to defeat you." Jeongyeon said, seems like the two are the ones only there standing. No one else.

 

"How did you even say that? Feeling over confident? Let's see who wins at the contest anyway. See you later, ostrich!" Mark said, mocking her and walked away laughing hoarsely. Jeongyeon sighed, relieved that the demon is gone, and she turned to the short guy.

 

"Are you okay, sir?" She asked. The guy bowed down instead of replying. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter