Seulrene.wav (Bonus Epilogue 1/2)

Debugging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being together for half a year, Irene had decided to move into Seulgi’s place. Though if she were to be honest, it was more of Jisoo and Jennie’s PDA in her home becoming increasingly disgusting rather than cute. It was as if Jisoo was trying to kick her out.

 

Irene’s sure that that was the case, but she wasn’t complaining.

 

Not when she’s seated in the most comfortable seat in the world, as she continuously destroyed everyone on the battlefield. Her most comfortable seat moved to adjust the ear cups of her headphones.

 

“Hm?” Irene hummed, briefly glancing at Seulgi. If it were anyone else, Irene’s sure that she’d have deleted them by now for bothering her. But Seulgi was always an exception, breaking past her walls like it was nothing.

 

“Nice shot, Hyun-ah,” Seulgi whispered in Irene’s ear, giving her a light kiss on the cheek and returned the ear cup to its original position. Irene smiled contentedly, and snuggled further in her girlfriend’s embrace as she effortlessly assassinated an unfortunate soul from behind. Irene wouldn’t be bothered, if her days went on loop like this forever.

 

Forever sounded nice for once, Irene mused as she remembered all of the infinite loops that she had inadvertently created in her past projects, causing the destruction of her code.

“WHAT THE HELL?! UNNIE, HOW DARE YOU--” A scream rang from the pair of headphones, breaking Irene from her reverie. On the other hand, Seulgi winced at the volume, able to hear Yeri crystal clear despite the sound coming from Irene’s headphones.

 

“Radars, Yerimie, radars,” Irene calmly said, earning a loud huff of disapproval.

 

“Lmao git gud skrub,” Bogum spoke up proudly. Irene rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t act like you didn’t die first, feeder,” Wannie retorted quickly, causing the latter to whine.

 

“Y’know, ever since Irene’s been dating Seulgi, I haven’t heard you yell or scream in game at all,” Bogum changed the topic.

 

“Hey, don’t make this about me,” Irene said quickly. “Defend mid!” She added.

 

“On it,” Marshmell piped up and pinged, indicating her character’s route.

 

“But really, what’s got you so quiet?” Bogum continued the earlier conversation, “Oh, maybe it’s because someone else’s got you screamin’” Irene was thankful that the game didn’t have video chat, or else all her teammates would how fast her face had reddened. Unbeknownst to the gamer, Seulgi had heard it as well, but was completely oblivious as she watched her girlfriend.

 

“Pshhhhh,” Moonbyul’s voice rang loudly, and with a ton of static. “Please, Seulgi is too innocent to be doing anything to Irene,” The team leader said. “R please Wannie, we’re gonna lose because Bogum the bogus doesn’t know how to ing aim,” Moonbyul said in frustration, and the loud clacking of the keys could be picked up by her mic.

 

“I’m sorry!” Bogum whined as his character had died for the seventh time. “How was I supposed to know this build didn’t work?” The whole team ignored his obnoxious excuses.

 

“Y’know I’m still here, right? I can literally hear all your team’s plans,” Yerim interjected.

 

“It’s not like we have a plan anyway,” Wannie replied, and was about to say more until Moonbyul suddenly continued the previous conversation.

 

“What I’m worried about is what you’re doing to my ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter