Jennie is NOT whipped

✨Damn Goddesses✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          C H A P T E R  1   

 

Jichu the Great : Kang Seulgi! Where the are you. Get your here SADFHKDS


 

Seulgi let out a cold sweat the moment she have read Jisoo’s message that was sent 30 minutes ago. She grasped for her duffel bag, a safe haven for her camera that she was so itching to use. She looked at her wristwatch and thought, ‘Oh God, Jisoo’s going to kill me’; So, she tapped her cab driver and said, “Sir, do you know any shortcuts?”


 

“H-huh? What?” the driver leaned closer to Seulgi but without drifting his eyes away from the road.


 

“I said… Do you know any shortcuts?” Seulgi repeated louder and firmer.


 

“Uhh… No” the old man gruffly said. Seulgi grunted and wondered if she should just willingly accept her impending doom in the form of Kim Jisoo’s fist.


 

She popped her knuckles in frustration. They’ve been going so slow, the traffic wasn’t helping and the driver’s lack of shortcut knowledge (and the lack of hearing) made it worse.


 

Great. Just Great.


 

She was about to slam her head to the car window when a vibration had stopped her. Another message from Jisoo.


 

Jichu the Great : If BLACKVELVET comes out, it’s all over for you. Bye Felicia.


 

Seulgi let out an animalistic groan. Just out of all the days that her luck will her up, it just got to be today, the day where BLACKVELVET will fly to japan and stay there for a week. Japan means no BLACKVELVET in Korea. No BLACKVELVET in Korea means no pictures to take. And no pictures to take means---


 

Seulgi let out an animated gasp.


 

--- No allowance from Jisoo.


 

Well, not that Jisoo was Seulgi’s sugar mama. No, not at all.


 

( Although the bear wished money comes as easy as that )


 

But Jisoo had been a huge help to her financially. The bear used to work on several part-time jobs that could barely even cover her allowance. But when Jisoo decided to open a fansite and offered that she will shoulder Seulgi’s allowance all in exchange of her time and talent, Seulgi just got to swallow her pride and take it.


 

It all started when Seulgi saw a peculiar poster posted on the notice board on her first day of sophomore year. And by peculiar, she meant a hand-drawn poster of a stick man holding a box-like object with a cylinder in the middle of it which looked like a… camera lens? And it was indeed one because when Seulgi looked further down, there was a big “BE AWESOME. JOIN THE PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB TODAY.” written in a bold red marker. And Seulgi swore that every inch of her artistic stood up just by cringing at how… unique the poster was.


 

All this time, Seulgi could say she have led a rather challenging life. Born with a father she never met and a mother working on three different jobs just to provide, Seulgi have learned that if she wanted to succeed, she needed to step up. She worked on different kinds of part time jobs all while balancing her studies and her scholarship. She never had the time for outings, for boys, and for school clubs. That’s why she didn’t really get herself when she found herself standing in front of the clubroom, about to knock the said room. But before she had the chance, the door opened, revealing a girl with a cute cheeks, small waistline, a tall height and --


 

“Oh! Unnie, someone’s here”


 

An angelic voice, Seulgi mentally noted.


 

“Tell her to come in, Chaeng”


 

And even though Seulgi heard that perfectly, she stood frozen in her place. The thought of  running away and never show her face to them ever again was a bit tempting. But then again, she wouldn’t be able to do just that because the girl (“Chaeng”) held her hand, said “Don’t be nervous. You’ll be fine. Jisoo unnie won’t bite.. well, at least, not that hard”, and pulled Seulgi along with her.


 

And that was when she finally met the girl with the heart shaped lips, who wore a crisp ironed white blouse, black high-waisted skinny pants who embraced her curves and a brown velvet beret to don her look. Her aura was oozing with the ‘it girl’ vibes.

 

 

And for Seulgi, it girls spells trouble.


 

They didn’t hit off instantly (Seulgi thought that Jisoo was a and Jisoo thought Seulgi was an idiot despite acknowledging the girl’s skill in Photography) but they were civil enough to be on talking terms, throwing a simple ‘hi’ and ‘hello’ along the hallways for a few months.


 

One rainy day, Seulgi was about to enter the café where she was supposed to meet her bestfriend, Seungwan, when her phone vibrated.


 

Speaking of the devil. It was Seungwan, telling her that she won’t come since it was raining so hard.


 

Wanda the Unbothered : Seulgi-ah. It’s raining so hard so I gotta ditch u today lol. BUT I’ll treat you some lunch tomo + i baked some brownies. Sounds good?


 

“jokes on you, wanna. i’m about to ditch you too :D  “


 

Wanda the Unbothered : Well. Win-win then


 

“but you’ll still treat me for lunch, right?”


 

Wanda the Unbothered : ASDFGHJKL


 

“you love me”


 

Wanda the Unbothered : Fine.


 

Seulgi had let out a sigh. She literally just arrived at their meeting place and if she would leave, she’d most likely feel bad for wasting her own time so she decided to stay. She dropped her umbrella to the rack and slowly pushed the cafe’s wooden doors.


 

And as luck woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter