When Our Step is Finally Aligned

Every Step of Our Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yes it's complete because like I said it's only 'few multiple shot' (and all the song lyrics has been released all too now~) Hopefully you'll still like it and thank you for your kind words and supports. I love you all amazing people <3

The image above is for illustration and if the image is stretched pls kindly use desktop. Thank you =))

Red words = "Stuck" song lyrics

Even if this is a dream
I don’t wanna wake up
Even if you don’t know me
It’s alright, I like this
I like liking you
I can’t do what I want, I only want to see you

I can’t do what I want
I only want to see you
Your face keeps flickering before me
I’m stuck on you, stuck on you

My eyes want to see you
My heart remembers all of you
24/7 I wanna be with you
I’m stuck on you
Already my heart is stuck on you
I’m stuck on you

Stuck on you

 

A day later

Hanlim Multi Art School, 9:30AM

[Tzuyu side]

Let’s not forget that the police has called Tzuyu’s school too since well… she’s a student and when the fight happened she was wearing her school uniform so of course the police immediately called the school as well. And actually this case won’t be so complicated if only Tzuyu just a regular student just like her 2 best-friends, regular means like…self-support. But Chou Tzuyu is NOT just a regular student. Not only she’s still at top but also has a full scholarship and she definitely has an obligation not to tarnish her school name with anything negative. For example like this ’street fight’ case that happened to her yesterday, based from the report of the police.

“Okay so… Chou Tzuyu… After analyzing the report from the police… we’re really sorry to announce you that you’re no longer being given scholarship for the next semester since a full scholarship student has an obligation to not getting into trouble that could tarnish our school name…”

Tzuyu just looked down to her lap, already got an idea that this would happened anyway meanwhile her father beside her immediately respond,

“P-principal Hwang, could you please reconsider this one more time…? Our Tzuyu has always been good and never caused any trouble before. It was an accident and she promised to not let it happen again and moreover this is her last year so please…”

Well… Tzuyu couldn’t really blame her father to beg like that since she knows how expensive this school is and with 3 younger siblings plus the sudden announcement like this. Where would her parents get the quick money from?! Sighing, the Principal who sat across from them replied again,

“Mr. Chou… We also have taken that into consideration that’s why we just revoke her scholarship and nothing else. If other students do this, not only her scholarship being revoked but it will affect their ‘good students’ report at the end of semester and it will affect to their application to the university and of course with some discipline punishment from our school too. However, no matter what the reason is, the report was clear that Tzuyu was the one who started the violence act and she even admitted it by herself on the report so I couldn’t help much…”

 “But Principal Hwang, I bel-“

*knock knock~*

A sudden knock on the door makes the sentence hang in the air before the door opened, revealing the vice-principal, Mr. Kim, nod politely to the guest before he speak out,

“I’m sorry to disturb, but the owner of Flirtatious Night Club wants to meet you. She said she really has something important to say and you really need to know it”

The Principal knitted her eyebrows in confusion, “What?! I don’t even know the owner of any Night Clubs and what kind of things?! Just tell her that I don’t have time for that”

“I already said that you’re busy today because you’re indeed busy but she insists…”

A brief silent before Principal Hwang speak again, “…Tell her to wait then”

“But she said she wants to see you now because it’s related with Chou Tzuyu’s case”

Another dead silent before the deep voice of the Principal could be heard again, “…Fine, let her in!”

This time the 3 people inside couldn’t help but confused. Especially Tzuyu. The owner of Flirtatious Night Club is… if her memory served her right, it’s Sana’s friend. The one that help Sana ordering hotdog on their first meeting, the lady that looks expensive from head to toe. It’s… Mina, right…?

Well okay whoever it is but point is, why would Mina come to the school regarding her case?? Is it because Sana is hurt? Sana is their best pole dancer, so literally their best asset too. And she was hurt yesterday so perhaps this lady boss wants a money compensation or responsibility for Sana’s injury and the loss of money because Sana cannot perform for the time being? Or maybe, something worse happened to Sana after she left her at police station yesterday?! It couldn’t be…right…?

Several thought running through her mind as she’s still looking down on her lap even when she heard the door being opened and she could hear a clicking sound of woman’s heels toward their destination, followed by a surprise gasp from the Principal and her father. But Tzuyu doesn’t even bother to look up. However, by the time the lady sat on the couch beside Tzuyu, the latter could feel her breath hitched. She definitely wouldn’t mistook this perfume’s smell with anybody else… and the soft voice immediately confirming her guess,

“Good morning Principal Hwang, my name is Minatozaki Sana and I’m the owner of Flirtatious Night Club. It’s a pleasure to meet you”

Tzuyu immediately snapped her head up with her jaw hanging open in disbelief upon seeing the Japanese woman who managed to snatch her heart is now sitting beside her. Wearing a white office suit with long black pants that looks really expensive, complete with her make-up even though there’s a square bandage on her side forehead but that doesn’t makes her less stunning than she is. Sana still looks gorgeous as ever but this Sana looks…elegant and…professional. This is definitely the first time Tzuyu ever seen this side of her and shock is totally an understatement right now as a lot of thought running through her mind. Should it be Mina?! Did Sana lie to her or something?! What the hell is really going on here?!

“A-ahh… S-so you’re the owner I see…”

The Principal took the handshake and for some reason, Tzuyu could see the old guy seems nervous and a bit pale when his hand is in contact with the Japanese. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows in both curious and a bit jealous since it seems both of them doing the handshake longer than necessary in her eyes. After a moment both retract their hand with Sana still smile sweetly and letting out her soft melodic voice once more,

“I’m sorry to interrupt you in your busy schedule but I would like to clarify something with you that’s why I come as early as I could. It’s a nice coincidence that you called Tzuyu in this early morning too so I will be sure that there’s no misunderstanding anymore regarding the issue of last night that involved me and Chou Tzuyu over here…”

The Principal cleared his throat, a bit nervous, “*cough* emm… okay, could you please explain the misunderstanding that you mean?”

Sana nodded calmly, “Ah yes, let me cut the chase and be direct. I just want to clarify this important thing with you that actually… I found a big mistake on the report that stated Chou Tzuyu was the one who started the violence act first and I believe this is NOT true”

3 pairs of eyes immediately eyeing the Japanese brunette in confusion as the Principal replied again, “What do you mean, Miss Minatozaki?”

Sana immediately rolled up her sleeve, showing her left wrist with a red mark visible around it even though not too much but it’s still visible,

“Eunha was dragging me by force as I’ve stated on the report if you look at it again thoroughly and it created this bruise on my wrist. Tzuyu was trying to help me but Eunha insisted, thus, the attack happened. But from this bruise, we can conclude that Eunha was the one who started the violence act and NOT Tzuyu”

A brief silent occurred, feels surprise by the sudden explanation from Sana as the Taiwanese father immediately supporting the statement,

“I see, t-then…Principal Hwang, like I’ve said before, our Tzuyu is a good kid and she would never start any fight without reason. So please reconsider it one more time about the cancellation of her full-scholarship…”

Another silent until the Principal sighed and his sudden dry lips, “…But thing is, I need to investigate this again further to see the truth of the…new proof and statement from just now and even if that’s true… I have given my words to the institution an hour ago so it will be super hard to take back my decision…”

“But, my daugh-“

“Principal, did you just accuse me of giving you false statement so you feel the needs to trouble yourself to investigate the truth behind my proof?”

Sana immediately retorted back, cutting the Taiwanese father sentence in the process as the principal gulped down, for some reason, the presence of the Japanese beauty in front of her is giving him some hard time even not hard pressure, not yet at least.

“W-well but I need to act based on our rules and protocol becau-“

“Principal Hwang, if you want to know, I have dual degree in law and business management from Seoul National University and I graduated from both majors with laude so I do understand how things work in South Korea here. It’s okay if you want to investigate this matter further, you can even call the police officer from last night if you want but if I was right, I have a right to charge you with false judgment toward this case that resulting Chou Tzuyu to lose her full-scholarship and I will make you pay her back at least minimum to what she lost on this full-scholarship”

The Taiwanese father and daughter couldn’t hide their surprise anymore upon hearing it. Especially Tzuyu herself. Now the table turns as the Principal wipe his light sweat on his forehead with his handkerchief before she replied again weakly,

“….M-Miss Minatozaki… L-let’s calm down for a bit… Please understand my position that I can’t just do anything harshly just because of personal decision. I, at least need to discuss it again with the staff member. Full-scholarship is a high privilege that only few students can get and to revoke it just now already hard for us so to cancel the decision again surely will be more complicated…“

Another silent until suddenly Sana took the photo frame on the table,

“Well…yeah… I understand how hard it is… Ohh by the way, look at this cute photo! I’m sorry Principal Hwang, is it your wife and your 2 cute daughters?? They look so cute… And you look so close with them… You know, I know lot of people who has broken home due to…dishonest and etc. Sometimes it’s really hard to believe that they could betray their family like that, I mean, imagine how’s their wives would feel? But I believe you’re a man with high moral and despise those things as much as I am. You’re a Principal of Hanlim after all, right?”

Sana smile sweetly as she put back the photo frame on the table meanwhile Principal Hwang looks paler with amount of sweat started to appear again before Sana continue calmly,

“Principal? You look…unwell. Are you okay??! Please relax for a while… We have time anyway but please don’t take too long because I believe you’re quiet a busy man. Being a principal, a loving husband and a good father must be super busy and tiring…”

Sana doesn’t even wait for his answer as she already turned her attention toward Tzuyu and smiled lovingly, making the younger blush and unable to speak. Still shock with everything that happened so fast in the last 10 minutes until Sana extending her hand toward the father and smile again while bowing her head politely,

“I’m sorry for my late introduction Mr. Chou. My name is Minatozaki Sana and as you’ve heard, I’m the owner of… Flirtatious Night Club and I believe we also have some of misunderstanding that we should talk about later on…”

Chou Yi-Cheng snapped out from his stupor and accepts the handshake formally, “O-oh yeah… I’m Chou Yi-Cheng, Tzuyu’s father…”

Sana nodded again with her sweet smile still etched on her pretty face, “It’s nice to finally able to introduce ourselves properly like this. I hope you don’t find me rude for my very late introduction…”

“I-it’s okay… I’m sorry as well for not giving you any chance for introduction before”

The Japanese shook her head softly, “Please don’t be sorry, Tzuyu is your daughter and I understand you only want the best for her just like I always wish the same for her…”

Sana glanced again to the tall beauty and smile wider upon seeing the high-schooler still staring at her in awe with adoration like a love-struck puppy. She knows she has a lot of explanation to do later with the younger, but for now… Sana turned her attention again to the man across of them who unexpectedly, keep glancing to his palm and gulped down nervously as the Japanese speak again,

“So… Do you feel better now, Principal Hwang? Is everything okay?”

The Principal wipe his sweat again and still trying to maintain his composure while glancing to his palm from time to time for some reason, “Emm… *cough* yeah, everything’s okay, I just feel a bit tired that’s all… And euh… well… emm… I probably need a day to…think and discuss this first…”

Another brief silent until Sana fished out her black iPhone X from her bag and unlock it while mumbling quietly but enough for the people in the room to hear it,

“I see… Well… Excuse me then I think I need to make a call to som-“

“Wait wait Miss Minatozaki wait!!!”

Suddenly the Principal gaped in shock as he try to stop the woman to make a call while the latter just tilted her head confusedly,

“Yes, Principal? Is it forbidden to make a call in this room? Shall I get outside for a second?”

Another silent until the Principal sighed again and took a deep breath, “…No, I just… I-I euh… I just want to say I change my mind. I will cancel the decision of revoking Chou Tzuyu full-scholarship… But with a condition that she will NOT cause any unnecessary trouble like this again in the future that could affect the school’s name”

The father immediately widen his eyes in surprise, “You will?! T-thank you very much Principal Hwang! Thank you very much! Don’t worry, Tzuyu definitely will NEVER do anything reckless like that again. Right, Tzuyu-ah?”

The young Taiwanese just nodded casually, “Emm.. Yeah… Thank you, Principal Hwang…”

However, it seems ‘the Viper’ is not yet done as she keep continue with her words, “Ohh… I see, it will be done by today, right? Just to make sure it’s not going to be too late”

The Principal his lips again, “I-I will try…”

“…I’m sure you can find some way Principal Hwang. I just don’t want to delay this for another day to avoid any unnecessary argument like this again in the future. And the longer it is, the harder the cancellation of your decision is especially because it has reached the institution like you’ve said before. Or… Shall I make a call outside this room right now to…help you make your job…faster and easier with a bit of ‘connection’…?”

Once again Sana played with the phone in her hand as the Principal immediately shook his head with panic evidence in his face. Totally losing his cool now even though he’s still trying,

“N-no no no! No need to trouble you Miss Minatozaki! I-I appreciate your help but yeah don’t worry, let me do my job. I-I’ll make sure it will be done by today! T-this afternoon even before lunch-break if you want to be sure!”

The Japanese clasped her hand happily, “Perfect!! That’s what I’m talking about! See, I knew you’re a man with high moral and I can trust you to make a right decision, you’re the Principal after all! And okay then, we won’t take your time much longer since probably you need to…you know, do your job fast. And please let Chou Tzuyu knows about it once it’s done. I’ll ask her later in the evening, is that okay?”

At this rate, the poor old man doesn’t have any choice anymore except to nod weakly, “Yeah… I’ll definitely let her know once it’s…done…”

The 3 people immediately stood up and bow down in gratitude, or more like 2 since 1 only do it out of courtesy before they finally made their way out.

 

School Gate

[Sana side]

The 3 of them immediately made their way to the school gate since both Sana and the Taiwanese father needs to go back to their own schedule for the day until they finally arrive at the school gate and this time, Sana bow deeply in 90 degree manner toward the head of Chou,

“Mr. Chou, I know this is probably too late for me but please let me explain… I deeply sorry for all the trouble that I’ve caused for your daughter including the incident from last night and I’m sorry it took me long to introduce my true-self properly to you and even to Tzuyu herself. I hope you can forgive my rudeness and please… allow me for seeing your daughter…”

On the surprising gesture, Tzuyu was about to open but her father is faster, “Please raise your head first Sana-ssi…”

Sana immediately obliged as she nod politely, “Please just call me Sana…”

The guy nod back and look seriously toward the Japanese who also has equally serious expression right now,

“…I also owe you an apology for…assuming things by myself and accused you a lot and I didn’t even give you chance to explain yourself. However I should ask you this and please I want your honest answer with this”

The Japanese immediately nodded without breaking the eye-contact as the father continue again,

“Give me a reason of why I should allow you to see my daughter? Even though you’re not what I assumed you were before but you’re still working at Night Club even though you’re the owner and I heard from Tzuyu that you often do…performance…? I’m sorry if I was wrong though”

A brief silent before Sana nodded again and answering without hesitation,

“Because I love her just like she loves me. She makes me feel loved and protected, she brings joy and colors to my life, her presence is irreplaceable and… It makes me wants to change myself to be a better person for her sake and for sure I would do anything just so I can keep her by my side… And yes I own a Night Club, together with my other 2 friends so 3 of us are the owners and yes… I did few performance before, not as a stripper by the way, I’m- was a pole-dancer. But I can explain! Please hear me out first”

Seeing the guy nod, Sana closed her eyes and took a deep breathe,

“So… The first time was when the club just opened, me and my 2 other friends did it for fun at the grand opening. Then the second one was… 2 years after, it was a Christmas party and I lost a bet with my friends and well..the punishment is the performance. And I actually didn’t want to do it again but then few months ago when the Halloween party happened… One of our best performer broke her leg few days before and it was impossible to look for replacement since the due date is near so… I had no choice but to do it again for every Friday but only for 4 times! A-and after we got new crew I immediately stop and I swear to you Mr. Chou, I will NEVER do any performance again no matter what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter