What We Decide for Our Step

Every Step of Our Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Lot of people didn't expect it become intense in chapter 2, eh? xD Well... Honestly, if you see the amount of words in both chaps, if I divided it like LaM or THoA, those 2 chapters could be divided into 5... xDD Maybe because you guys already get used to my ONiS chaps so it seems short now huhuhu... TT

Red words = 'Stuck' Song Lyrics

 

All day, I’m drawing you out, every day, even now
Will I be okay like this?
Whatever I do, I think of you
My thoughts have stopped on you

No matter how much I think about it
I want you
Whoever I saw, I didn’t feel much
But you’re different
You make all of me stop

I can’t do what I want
I only want to see you
Your face keeps flickering before me
I’m stuck on you, stuck on you

My eyes want to see you
My heart remembers all of you
24/7 I wanna be with you
I’m stuck on you
Already my heart is stuck on you
I’m stuck on you

Stuck on you

 

A Week Later

[Tzuyu side]

A week passed by and fortunately her mom didn’t know she was going to the club again at that time. Thanks to her 2 best-friends who always be there in the time when she need them the most…

 

*flashback*

By the time they arrived at the Son’s mansion, Tzuyu could see her mother already sitting in the living room while tapping her foot impatiently. And once they step inside, her mother immediately stood up with a displeased look written all over her face,

“Where were you?! I thought you said you are going to help these 2 friends of yours for study?? Don’t lie to me anymore Chou Tzuyu!!”

The younger just stare at the cold hard marble floor below, unable to meet her mother’s gaze because she knew her mother would see through her lies. Honestly, she hates to lie to people especially her own mother but then again… she also doesn’t want to lose her Sana Unnie if she told the truth. A long dead silent engulfing them until the tall beauty sighed and about to open but it seems Dahyun is faster than her,

“I’m sorry Aunty, it was my fault… I was the one who suggested for us to go to the arcade a-and after that we went to the park to play fireworks… I’m sorry…”

Both Taiwanese automatically turned to the tofu girl who already rummaging through her bag pack and pulled out several fireworks which Tzuyu doesn’t even want to know of why she carried fireworks in the first place. Meanwhile the baby beast doesn’t even seems to surprised, and in fact, she immediately jump to the rescue as well by fishing out something from her own pocket and show it to the Taiwanese mother,

“Y-yeah, and after that we kind of went to buy a bubble tea because I suddenly crave for it so much a-and the store is far from the park, so… I asked them to come with me. H-here’s the receipt of the bubble tea…”

Another silent before the mother glance to the 3 teenagers and shoved the bag that she’s carrying to her daughter,

“…I’m not saying that you can’t have fun with your friends but please be responsible. You can play all day after the exam but NOT at night! Here’s your clothes. Study well with your friend and do NOT going out at night again, including you 2 girls. This city could be dangerous too you know”

*flashback end*

 

So the fortunate part is her parents don’t know about her going back to the club again at night however the unfortunate part is… Now Tzuyu couldn’t stay at Chaeyoung’s anymore since her parents thought Tzuyu would just play around again with her 2 friends instead of study. And to make it worse, now her father is the one who personally drop her off to school every morning and pick her up again in the afternoon. And if her 2 friends need her help then they should be the one who comes to Tzuyu’s place now since her parents wants to see that they’re indeed study instead of ‘playing around’ again. In result, her movement becoming much more limited than before and it makes her even more frustrated too obviously.

It just only been a week but it seems like forever for Tzuyu. She really miss her Sana Unnie so much that sometimes it hurts even though the young Taiwanese still couldn’t figure out her own feeling toward the Japanese but for sure she doesn’t like this missing feeling, not even a bit. Tzuyu sighed again for the nth time that day as she packed her bag and walk toward the school gate alone since both of her 2 besties still has extra classes as usual.

 

20 minutes earlier

[Sana side]

Meanwhile at the other side…The Japanese woman keep pacing back and forth inside her luxurious studio apartment while biting her nail with a certain thought in her mind that she has been thinking since few days ago,

“Tch… should I do it…or not…do it…or not…but…*sigh* dammit! I swear this is even harder than any exams in my life!”

Sana cursed inwardly as she keep pacing back and forth while checking her watch from time to time. And finally after thinking one last time while glancing to her watch again she made up her mind as she put on her coat and run toward the door.

.

.

20 minutes later, upon seeing the destination on her sight, the Japanese immediately parked her Porsche a bit further from her destination before she decide to just walk toward the destination itself to avoid any attention or whatever because of her vehicle while clutching her coat closer to her body. And once she was near her destination, she immediately hides behind the lamp post and look straight toward the school gate in front of her.

Honestly speaking, she knows she’s being creepy right now and perhaps people would mistook her as a stalker but…how can she not doing this while she’s missing the younger girl so much especially after what Tzuyu has done to her last time. And if the only thing that allowed her to see the younger girl is by become a stalker then self-pride or dignity be damned! Sana couldn’t care less anymore. Tzuyu is like a drug to her, something that she couldn’t miss and the more she spend time with her, the more she got addicted to her presence to the point that seeing her even only a split second from afar like this is enough to quench her thirst of Tzuyu.

And not long after it, finally the person that she has been waiting for is coming out from the school gate along with other students. Sana unconsciously smiled as she clutched her coat tighter, even though she probably couldn’t come to her but at least… seeing her from afar like this is enough for Sana. But much to her surprise, several minutes has passed but the subject of her affection still standing there in front of the gate while other students already gone. The Japanese tilted her head confusedly, already got an idea that she’s probably waiting for someone. However, another couple of minutes passed and Sana could see the younger start to shiver due to the cold breeze, considering that she only wore a thin jacket right now. Making the Japanese contemplating the action that she’s going to do before finally once again she made up her mind…

 

[Tzuyu side]

Tzuyu was waiting for her dad to pick her up as she keep looking to the ground below, still thinking of her beloved Sana Unnie that she didn’t realized somebody already stand beside her until suddenly something was being draped over her shoulder,

“I told you to stay warm Chewy-ah… What if you get sick before your exam…”

Hearing the soft voice that she has been missing so much, Tzuyu immediately snapped her head to the side almost too fast,

“Sana Unnie?!”

The Japanese smile widely and nodded, “The one and only”

Tzuyu couldn’t contain her happiness anymore as she reciprocate it with her own smile even though she needs to hold the urge to hug the older girl tightly,

“What are you doing here?!”

Sana chuckled lightly while still fixing her coat on the younger body, “I could ask you the same question. Why you’re not going home Chewy-ah…? Are you waiting for someone? Your…boyfriend…?”

The Japanese whisper the last words, unable to hear the answer from Tzuyu if that’s really the case. However, much to her relief, Tzuyu shook her head lightly,

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend. But yeah I’m waiting for my dad to pick me up. Ever since I came back that night, my parent didn’t allow me to stay at Chaeng’s anymore and my dad kind of… personally send me off to school and pick me up again to make sure I’m not roaming around anymore after school… That’s why it’s hard for me to go back to the club, I’m sorry Sana Unnie…”

The Japanese nodded in understanding as she tuck Tzuyu’s hair behind her ear and cupped both of her cold cheeks with her hands,

“It’s okay, please stop saying sorry, you’ve done nothing wrong Chewy-ah. And look at you… You’re freezing. You should wear more clothes next time, what’s with this thin jacket?! You pabo!”

Tzuyu grinned sheepishly before realization hit her and she replied back with equal concern,

“But Sana Unnie, now you’re the one who only wear a light sweater! You’ll be cold!!”

The Taiwanese was about to give the coat back but of course Sana prevent her from doing so and shook her head,

“No, your health is more important than me. I don’t want you to get sick before your exam Tzu… Please don’t argue with me this time, this is for your own good, for your own future… I’ll wait for you here until your father come to pick you up”

Seeing the determined look, Tzuyu was about to retorted back but immediately closed again as fast as she open it before she sighed deeply and suddenly an idea popped in her mind as she smile widely, totally liking the idea,

“Alright then, I have a way to make both of us stay warm”

“Hm? What do yo-oufh!”

A sudden hug from the tall beauty caught Sana by surprise once more, making her heart beating rapidly and if Tzuyu look down, probably she could see a tint of red visible on the Japanese feature by now.

“T-Tzuyu-ahh!!! W-what are you doing?!”

Sana try to push the younger away half-heartedly meanwhile the latter just chuckled and tightened the hug,

“Hugging you of course, what else? In this way, both of us will be warmer! I’m so smart!”

“B-but this is your school Tzu!!”

The younger just hummed and nodded while still engulfing the woman in a tight embrace,

“I know, but nobody around anymore, and don’t worry they don’t know you Sana Unnie. I can just say that you’re my sister. Well… I’m not lying though. You’re my Unnie, right?”

Darn…

Silent engulfing them as Sana could feel her heart broke by the innocent statement from the younger. She just practically got ‘sister-zoned’ by her crush and it’s damn hurt! She knows Tzuyu probably only see her as an ‘Unnie’ but still… hearing it by herself will never be pleasant no matter how ready she is.

“Sana Unnie? Why are you become silent suddenly?? Are you okay?? Do you still feel cold?? Or am I hugging you too tight???”

Sana immediately hugged the girl back, “No… I’m okay… And yeah you’re right. It’s so warm… let’s just stay like this a bit longer… shall we?”

“Yeah, sure!”

Tzuyu just nodded innocently and tightened the hug meanwhile the older girl just shut her eyes tightly and sighed. Even though she couldn’t have the girl for herself but at least she wants to cherish this moment of being close to her like this. Before she belong to someone else’s and she probably would rarely see Sana anymore.

Both keep staying in that position in silent, enjoying each other warmth until some minutes later, finally a silver sedan stopped in front of them. Make them broke the hug as the younger immediately react,

“啊! 爸爸!” (Ah! Papa!)

A tall handsome middle-age man came out from the driver seat and jogged toward them,

“报歉子瑜啊, 刚才有堵车所以爸爸迟到了” (Sorry Tzuyu-ah, there’s a heavy traffic just now so I’m late)

Tzuyu just nodded casually, “嗯, 没关系” (yeah, it’s okay)

Finally the father realized the present of another figure whose hand still being hold by her daughter. Thinking that probably she’s one of Tzuyu’s teacher or whoever, the Taiwanese father start to speak in Korean,

“I’m sorry, you are…?”

“Ah! Papa, this is Sana Unnie, she’s-“

And that was definitely a big mistake for Tzuyu because as soon as the name ‘Sana’ came out from , her father widened her eyes and dragged his daughter away from Sana and spat,

“So you’re the one who corrupted my daughter! My wife has told me everything! Please, stay away from our daughter! She’s different from you. You both have different world and we don’t want Tzuyu to become someone like YOU!”

“PAPA!! She’s-“

“COME HERE TZUYU!! Get inside the car!! We have a lot of talk to do!!”

Once again Sana could only stood in silent and hanging her head low, unable to do anything while the younger being taken away again in front of her as the latter still trying to struggle and calling out her name like before,

“Papa please!! J-just let me explain!! N-no Papa no!! S-Sana Unnie!! Sana Unnie look at me please!! Sana Unnie!!!”

 

5 Days Later

[Sana side]

“Ok seriously Sa-chan, this drama of yours needs to stop! You didn’t even get out from this room for… I don’t know 5 days maybe?! You can’t possibly be like this forever you know…”

“Mi-chan is right, come on Sa-chan you need to get some air, see the world again!”

2 Japanese woman was trying to get Sana out from her room even though the latter seems not even in the mood to get up from her bed, let alone going out. Ever since her last encounter with the younger, which make the situation worse because now she knows it was crystal clear that the Taiwanese parents definitely despise her and they would do anything to keep the younger girl away from her. And beside, the parents were right. Their world is too different and Tzuyu is too precious and too good for her and maybe… it’s time for Sana to move on as well since she already heard it by herself that Tzuyu only see her as an ‘Unnie’. Officially crushing the Japanese last hope toward the younger, so what’s the point of keep going anyway.

Sana just keep snuggling into her blanket and replied weakly, “…I’m still not in the mood to see the world again for now. Please, just…let me be, okay?! I still need time to…move on…”

“Well then how about you call one of your girls to help you ‘move on’ from your crush as usual? Isn’t that what you usually do to ‘move on’?? Should I help you to call them?”

Momo replied calmly and was ready to contact whoever it is with the phone in her hand but Sana just shook her head, clutching the blanket closer to her body,

“…No… I stop contacting them since…2 months ago I guess… ever since Tzuyu keep coming to the club…”

Mina knitted her eyebrows, a bit surprise, “Wow, wait… who are you and what have you done to my best friend?!”

The woman in question groaned on the sarcasm before she finally pull down her blanket and sat down on her bed,

“Look… I know you guys thought that I’m just fooling around with Tzuyu just because she was beautiful and yeah that’s not wrong because that was my intention at the beginning but then I discovered that she was just an innocent high-school girl and so I decide to stop to get into her pants. I might be a player but I’m NOT evil to take people’s innocence just for fun!”

Momo tilted her head confusedly, still doesn’t grasp the meaning, “Okay… so your point is…? Please just make it simple Sa-chan. You know I can’t comprehend complicated sentence”

Sana rolled her eyes as she continue, “So what I’m saying is, I’m not fooling around with her Mo-chan… And that’s why I stop contacting all of my…one night stand buddies since I realized that I really do have feelings for Tzuyu…”

Momo widen her eyes in surprise, “Wait… You really have feelings for that high-school girl?!? Holy !! She’s just 17 years old for sake!! She’s basically still a child Sa-chan!!”

The Japanese in question just look down to her lap and bit her lower lip as she mumble softly, “….I guess it’s really impossible for me and her huh..? Even my own best friends think so…”

A brief silent engulfing the room as the Japanese duo exchange look with each other. They have known Sana for almost decade and of course they have witnessed Sana on this state several times too, heart-broken over her crushes. So they thought this is just another phase of Sana being dramatic again while trying to move on from ‘her crush’ just like usual. Moreover, with additional fact that Sana and Tzuyu has this big , it makes them believe even more that Sana just playing around with her like always. Mina sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter