happiness

rule the world

GD's POV

Im worried sick about my hunchae, she's not in the mood earlier, she puke before we go out of our house, she's pale and she has a lot of mood swings. 

"love" cl said while hugging me.and now she is doing her aegyo. my ghad i love her aegyo.i think she need something,

"honey, why? you need something?' after i said that i see her beamed.

"yeah, can you buy me some ice cream cake? in strawberry flavor please" she said while doing some aegyo and pouting.

"what if i don't?" i said teasing her. 

"please, pretty, pretty please? we're hungry." she said. we're? we?

"what ? what do you mean we?" i ask her with all curiousity. i saw her holding his tummy.  when she saw me looking at her tummy and my eyes in awe she grinned.

"are you pregnant?" i ask. then she gave me the pregnancy test. in happiness and excitement i hugr her then i took her up.

"i love you, i love you, i love you" i said and shower her with kisses.

"wait, does sajangnim know about your pregnancy?" i ask her while hugging her behind. 

"yeah he knows it before you do. he got in the studio while me and my member are talking about my pregnancy." oww okay, wait i should buy her strawberry flavored ice cream cake.

"wait hun, i should go now to buy your ice cream cake." i said then kiss her forehead before stepping out of the studio.

I think I need to brief myself from some of her moods swings and some of her craving especially when it's late night.

after i buy her food i go to dance studio because my members and 2ne1 are there.

"hunchaeeeeeee, this is your ice cream cake. and this is for you guys." i gave them their food then said their thank you.

chaerin already finish eating her food and start munching some sandwhich and pudding that i bought for the other.

"chaerin-ahhhh stop eating my food. " bom said while putting her food away from chaerin.

"yahhh unnie please give me some more? me and my baby are hungry." chaerin said with aegyo.

"chaerin-ahhh stop using you baby cause you know i can't resist your baby even if its in your tummy and its so tiny." bom said in defeat and gave chaerin a sandwhich. how cute chaerin and her member is.

"i love you unnie." chaerin said then kiss bom.

"yahhh, chaerin" bom said while wiping her cheeks.

"chaerin unnie, can we go with you when you go to doctor for check up?" minzy said,

"of course you can, you guys can go with me every step of the way" chaerin is a good leader to her member.

"yahhhh, me and youngbae will go." dara noona said.

and all of them go with us. i can't wait.

 

 

n/a: thank you guys for reading my storiessss