That memories

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Argh!!!" Shouts heard everywhere and apparently, her boyfriend's not a bit got defeated by all those noises.

 

She laughed loudly upon seeing her boyfriend's condition Despite his handsome figure, she knew one of his weakness,

 

Park Jimin. He really was a coward. Finally got to feel the land, he quickly tried his very hard to get off the ride. Looking all exhausted, he sat on the bench quietly. It's been minutes when they of the ride but he was still not saying a word.

 

"Come on now, Park Jimin! Don't tell me that you really are going to give up that easily," She teased bringing his hand to her own that she held tightly. The guy looking upon her as though he was really couldn't stand it anymore.

 

"Nuna..." He whined like a spoilt kid. She smiled teasingly at him.

 

"I really can't stand it, you know that I had always afraid of this kind of ride," He pouted cutely. Seeing his action, she really felt like taking her brother for rather than her boyfriend

 

"What do you mean by that?? How could you say things about... " Pointing at the French Revolution, 360-540 degree rotating ride in Lotte World. " My baby over there," She raised her eyebrows.

 

"Nuna... Are you saying that you like it more than me??" It was him asking in disbelief.

 

"Em... Yes??"

 

He pouted.

 

"What a cutie," She thought. Their  perhaps was too obvious whenever he whined like a child to her.

 

"Shut it kitty. or do you want me to shut you up?? You know that I am really good with it," She warned showing her fist and he went silent. Yeah, he was afraid of her. They were too different in term of their personalities. Compared to him, she was too rough and she got a temper." better not to get in her way or she may burst" was probably anyone's thought about her. Before she met him, everyone didn't really know her. Well, they knew her but as a person not to get trouble with. People wouldn't talk that much to her. The only person that she communicates with was her best friend, Min Yoonggi better known as Suga. as savage as she was, and that was the reason that they would fit each other and communicate well. Kim Seok Jin was Suga's friend. The reason that they could actually get along well was also a mystery for her. Being Suga's friend led to a series hang out together situations that finally got them close to each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter