That Night

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Okay! It's a deal then," He shouted loud, enough to reach his friends hearing.

 

"Of course!" Kim Taehyung smiled so widely that people were able to see his gum. "But I'm telling you! It is not as easy as you may see," Park Jimin scoffed before he stuck his tongue next thinking that it wouldn't be that tough. Just how hard it is to take down a mere girl? Maybe someone else would be facing that kind of difficulties but Park Jimin? He smiled then when Kim Taehyung looked at him in admiration.

 

"You don't have to tell me that, This is Park Jimin," It was said right before he walked away from Kim Taehyung and approached a girl despite Teahyung's laughter reached his hearing. Finally came to his sight of the vision, Damn! That chick was hot. She was wearing a black dress with bold cutting on the chest area. He whistled along the way and smiled charmingly right after he stood upon her. She looked at him with raising eyebrows.

 

"Hello beautiful," He said to her but she looked at him uninterested and a smirk formed before she looked around the place. Probably looking for someone. Park Jimin let out a laughed and stop right after the girl looked at her, more like a glaring dagger and somehow, he thought that she looked again, damn pretty with that expression.

 

"Are you alone??" He asked next. That girl remained at her position but she clearly was putting her annoyed looks. Leaving his question unanswered. He was bothered about it for a bit. There was no other girl that would be ignoring him as he had that charming look for a girl to fell for him in seconds. "This is amusing," He said under his breath. That girl was annoyingly ignoring him.

 

"Hey," He remarked, forcefully grabbing her hand and made her facing him, looking sharp right into his eyes.

 

"What do you want, Idiot!" She snarled at him, trying to get free her wrist from him. Idiot?? Once again, Park Jimin laughed because of her.

 

"Easy beautiful, nobody goes around and call a person an idiot right into his face," He looked at her as he smirked. The girl couldn't care less from what he could assume as he saw her rolled her eyes,

 

"And people don't go around me and call me beautiful ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter