That person

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Thank you!!!"

 

She wondered why would her ears felt like it was burning for those common yet good words.

 

 

"And why would you actually thank me for??" Song Ji Hyo asked sounded pissed. She was feeling pissed to the core at that time. especially when she was actually talking with one of those "fans" of her ex-boyfriend, Park Jimin and somehow, she understood what those thank stands for.

 

"Duh!! Obviously for the fact that you and my future boyfriend finally decide to.. you know... break up??" And she laughed happily. Damn her. Ji Hyo smiled sarcastically. She hit the right place if she was actually tried to get her extremely pissed. Song Ji Hyo faked a smile.

 

"Well, good for you then. You better pursue your "FUTURE BOYFRIEND" right now before he slips to others, I want to see how actually you gonna put up with his behaviour later on. Good luck Jeon So Min yah," She bet that her words pierced to the heart as she saw Somin's expression changed that very moment. Without waiting for much more longer, she left the girl feeling satisfied. "Yeah, let's see if you can put up with him," She muttered to herself. Bringing the books to her chest, She lifted her face to meet glance with also the college's heartthrob, Kim Seok Jin.

 

"Hello, Ji Hyo Nuna," The guy greeted her cutely. Song Ji Hyo smiled widely.

 

"Hello, Seokjinnie.. Have you been doing well??" She asked cheerfully.

 

"Of course!!! But ...what should I do??" He suddenly panicked caused her to do the same.

 

"Why?? What's wrong??"

 

"What should I do?? when I just can't stop myself from looking good every day, uhh.. what if girls just can't get enough of me and then kidnap me and put me imprison just so that they can see me every moment," He smiled again but...

 

"Ah...this brat!" was what she thought of that time.

 

"Yah!! really! you're totally so............full of yourself aren't you??" She showed him that annoyed expression at first but then, they both laughed merrily.

 

"It's okay Seokjinnie... Nuna will be your knight in the shining armour!" She stated confidently and he has that look.

 

"Nuna??" Lifting one of his eyebrows, Yeah, he was being sarcastic.

 

"Yah!! Don't you know me?? I am this college's leader..."

 

"College's leader??"

 

"No, I mean to say that I had my own gang you know!"

 

"Yeah, those nerd friends of yours,"

 

"Yah!" She hit him on his shoulder before she pulled his ear.

 

"You shouldn't talk bad on people!" She scolded at him. Still refusing to let his ear even when it was reddened and Kim Seok Jin kept begging her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter