That ending

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She had it enough!

 

Why??

 

Her gazed caught his. She clearly saw those begging eyes but who was he trying to make a fool of?? She refused to trust that person again. not again. She was so tired of this break and get back together game. She gave him plenty of chances before and he would assure her for the countless time before but this time, she wouldn't ever trust him.

 

"Don't you love me anymore??" He looked at her with his beautiful eyes that Ji Hyo had always admired.

 

"Love??" Her eyes widen.

 

"I don't!" She answered sternly before she slowly getting away from him. Love?? Of course, she loves him and she will always love him. He had always got that special place in her heart. She won't forget about him that easily.

 

She stopped from her track when her hand was being pulled by Park Jimin with a great force.

 

"Let me go!" She said gritting her teeth. Their gaze met once again but it didn't last long since Ji Hyo quickly looked away.

 

"I know you lie to me! It's impossible for you to just forget about me in a blink of an eye. I know you still love me. Look at me Song Ji Hyo! Tell me the truth. Tell me that you love me. Please..." He pleaded.

 

"I told you! I don't love you anymore! We are through, remember??" She shouted loud to his face. Her eyes looking at him sharply and she could actually felt like it was going to b with tears. She tried her best not to crying. She must look confident in front of him. She absolutely refused to lose.   "Please honey, don't do this to me. I swear to you that this is really going to be the last one I will ever make you sad. I promised you that I will never be hitting on other girls over again. I swear!" There! It left his mouth easily. Do you got any idea how many time he had been saying the same thing for the past 2 years they had been dating?? Song Ji Hyo was truly sick of it.

 

"I know you still love me, don't you?? Please babe! I love you so much. I won't ever do it ever again," She got no idea that those words would truly affect her greatly. Her legs wobbled that she falls on the ground.

 

"Nuna!" She was lucky that he managed to catch her at that time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter