Right here waiting

The truth untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This has been going for a week now.

 

And it's already getting into Jin's nerves. He told him that he would think about it just for the intention of making him stop the annoying kneel thing. And now those words backlash to him. The man just won't give up! Does he think that seeing him everyday would change his mind? Does he think that camping in his restaurant is a good option? He's not complaining with the  additional sales but he knows he should not give him a leeway to open up his heart again. It's just he does not know any kind of pushing he needs to do just to make this work on his favor. Or does he even want to push him?


 

“What's your order for today?” Jin nonchalantly asks, not even looking at him.

 

“Whatever you want, you always know what I want,” the man smiles, his sinful dimples on display.

 

“Sure I do, it's just you who knows nothing of what I want,” Jin whispers and somehow the man caught it. “Your saying something?”

 

“Oh! No, nothing, your order will be here soon,” he fakes a smile and turn stomping towards the kitchen. He will surely bring him his favourite, he thought with a sinister smile.

 

“Thanks Jin.”

 

A moment later Jin came back on the table and served the dish covered with silverware.

 

“Here's your order, your favourite.” He said with utmost faux sincerity. He places it down and opens it. Jin almost chuckled when the blood seems to have drained on his face. “Isn't this your favourite Namjoon? Eat well, I made it especially for you.” He singsongs, letting the words roll his tongue with spite. Namjoon looks at him, dumbfounded and unable to speak. Jin bows and scurries away. He's already satisfied with the initial reaction on the steamed crab on his plate, he'll not wait for him to cry. He isn't prepared for that kind of sight.


 

***

 

“What in the world have you been thinking Jin hyung? You know how much Namjoon loves crabs, note:alive, and you just served him one of his friends? he'll be devastated!” Ken complains, he just replies with a pout and continues to stir the soup. “Look,if you want him gone, just tell him!Do you have to torture him to get your revenge? Though he really did you bad in the past, do you have to do it too?”

 

“Look here too,” Jin faces him, hands on his waist “I already told him to off because we have nothing to talk about anymore. What did he do? He knelt down on me! Now you want me to stop doing this when in fact I'm the one who's being tortured here!” He retaliates, waving the spoon for emphasis.


 

“If that's the case, why don't you just talk to him?Close the book? Forgive? Is there something your afraid of?”

 

Jin grunts then proceed to close the pan. “Easier said than done. FYI, I have nothing to be afraid of okay? It's just there is nothing to talk about with him. Were done.” Ken shrugs and chops, “Well, if that's what makes you sleep at night, I just want you to stop whining to me every damn minute on how he makes your blood boil. And for me, the easiest way to deal with it is to face him, talk to him, tell him how uncomfortable you are in this situation!”

 

“Since when have you been this wise huh?”

 

“I have my good days,” Ken grins sheepishly.

 

“You're not gonna let this go, aren't you?” Jin whipped his head just to see him smiling and on his fighting pose. Jin chose to ignore him and tried to focus on his task at hand.

 

Later, when he retrieves the dishes from Joon's table, the crab was half eaten and there are visible tears on the side of the man's eyes.


 

***


 

“You've been making that silly face for a while now Jimin. What have you been looking at?” Jungkook stands from the other side and sat beside the blonde. Jimin nudges him to hide his phone away from the intruder. Jungkook, curious much, slips his hands beneath to reach for the phone and succeeds. He found out what Jimin had been looking at. Yoongi's post on twitter.

 

“What's with the two of you. Your acting weirdly since Hoseok's birthday.”

 

“Nothing.” Jungkook doesn't buy it. But he does not have a chance to press further when the producer is already calling them to the set.

 

The day pushed through normally. They had a photoshoot for a coffee ad and he found Jimin's mood is extremely uplifting that they had finished the shoot in record time. Jimin's behaviour was commended by the staff and grateful for it. Jungkook had to go with the flow even if he was itching to ask the older.


 

“Jungkook, you can go home first. I have somewhere to go.” Jimin says while fixing his hair and checking his reflecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter