I will wait

The truth untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was so thankful to Irene upon suggesting to pick up Sungjae for him. Now he have ample time for the things he needed to do, including picking up one of his favourite persons in the world a.k.a Kim Taehyung a.k.a Vante, world renowned photographer, designer and stylist who is in demand in greater Europe, for his beautiful and artistic works.

 

Jin is now waving his cardboard, praying that somehow he would see it in this sea of people. It is truly a blessing that his arrival is in line with the celebration and they can surprise Hoseok with his presence.

 

“Are you waiting for someone?” Jin felt a pat on his back and when he turned he saw a man he could not recognize. He had to double look just to be sure.

 

“Kim Taehyung?Omo!Taetae!” Jin shrieked and hugged him and Tae emitted some sort of a deep chuckle.

 

“Wow.. Taehyung, that voice...even this hair, it's so long that you needed a ponytail. You look like you stepped out of a canvas!”


 

“Yeah, hyung, hello to you too. It's been so long. I thought I can never go back.”


 

“Silly! Come on! Let's surprise the birthday boy. Oh! It will your first meeting with sunshine! You're gonna love her.” Jin squeals leading the younger one to his car, away from the people who gave them heart eyes as they walk by. “Wait. You brought presents right?” Jin stopped and eyed him, the guy just shows his infamous boxy smile that made his features more delicate.

 

“How could I not? You we're nagging me about it! Let's hurry hyung!” Jin laughs and started the engine.


 

~~~

 

He's not going to say it.

 

No.

 

He is not.

 

. Looks like he is.

 

He sighs and for the nth time of the night tries to swat away the tightening of his chest whenever his gaze fell on two persons.

 

Jimin and Yoongi.


 

Yes, he is happy that somehow their hyungs found their way back into their lives but really? He just went away for a bathroom break and his hyung was all over Jimin, it's as if he's barricaded that no one can enter their small bubble. They are both small okay?

 

So here he is, sipping alone, looking at the love birds. He would have been happy to be with Namjoon hyung at the moment but a pesky little creature had all his attention. He comes and ask him things but it won't be for long cause the kid always get in the way. He would have been the happiest if he was able to tell hyung to check his songs.


 

But no, not a good day today.


 

So when he heard the kid screech, and ran away from Namjoon's lap, he took the moment to maneuver himself to his side and sat but that seems to be his first mistake for the night.

 

Not because he saw his Jin hyung hugging the kid with all his might.


 

Not because he felt a petty jealousy against Yoongi hyung and that kid.


 

But because his sight caught something ethereal and his jaw drop momentarily.

 

Right behind Jin hyung was the fairy he once endeared.

 

The one he even calls his best friend for himself.

 

The one who now have long locks dancing on his nape.

 

The man had changed greatly but his heart remains the same.


 

And it is foolishly beating hard on his chest.


 

~~~


 

As Hoseok flung himself to the newcomers, the three froze in their seats. The venue was quite deserted now. Irene was already bidding goodbye for the last ones and turned just to see his husband dragging Seokjin and Taehyung.

 

“Appa, meet Uncle Namjoon! He's really tall!” The kid jumps and eagerly walked to Namjoon whose face is now inexplicably tight and worried looking at the two walking towards him. He shuffled himself and tried to flick the dirt that was spaghetti from their previous food play.

 

“Hyung..”

 

The kid watched as the two stared at each other and smiled.

 

“You know each other Appa?” Seokjin looks down and meet gaze with a seemingly too happy kid. “Ah, yes, Uncle Namjoon was a friend.” All of a sudden the kid turned to Namjoon and raise his hands to the air. “Up!” Namjoon complies and lift the kid to his arms.

 

“And I think we should all get inside!” Hoseok pipes and lead everyone inside leaving instructions for the caterers to clean up the mess.

 

Seokjin furrowed his brows. He kept asking Sungjae from Namjoon a while now because the kid tangled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter