when the lips pout and kiss me (bonus chapter)

slide into your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s extremely comfortable to wear your girlfriend’s sweaters. That’s what Chaewon has discovered at least. She snuggles up against the owner of the sweater she is wearing. It’s almost overwhelming to be surrounded by Hyejoo. Her scent is everywhere, her warmth is around her.

“Hey, I’m trying to focus over here,” Hyejoo complains as Chaewon rests her head atop of her shoulder.

Chaewon grins. “Am I making it hard for you to focus on your game?”

Hyejoo throws her a little smile. “Very hard.” She continues to lean foreward as she closes in on the enemy. Her hands are tightly wrapped around the controller, the tip of her tongue comes out from the corner of .

Victory music fills the room and Chaewon applauds for her girlfriend. It has become a habit for her. Just like how she’ll wrap Hyejoo in a hug whenever she loses or the game freezes up. (The latter is far worse than the one before that.)

She smiles as Hyejoo lays aside the controller and turns to her. Her hear is messy, her hoodie a little bit too big on her small frame. Chaewon wouldn’t want her any other way.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Hyejoo asks, smiling herself.

Chaewon shrugs as she leans in. “Nothing, just thinking of how much I love it when you’re being a nerd and gaming.” She pecks Hyejoo on the nose and giggles as Hyejoo’s nose scrunches up.

“I’m not a nerd!” she protests.

“No, you’re adorable. You’re absolutely right, my bad.” Chaewon replies sincerely as she pulls Hyejoo into a hug. “You’re really cute when you’re mad too, how is it possible for a human to be this cute?”

Hyejoo a brow. “The truth is, Chae, I’m actually an alien.” She lets her voice drop as she looks so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter