Chapter 2

The Truth Untold

There was never really an issue or problem that occurred during the process of passing on the Supernatural Abilities from the previous generations. If any, it was usually about the slightly changed (different) power. They always had exact same amount of people from the previous generations when they passed on their power. But this time, the amount of people changed, it increased to 13 instead of 12.

 

Moreover, just a moment after the process, someone or something whispered some  deep and dark thoughts:

“One person doesn’t belong with you”

“He’s the son of evil being”

“He’s going to bring destruction”

It felt like they were dumbfounded by mind-trick abilities but no one knew where did it come from or how did it start. It felt almost like misheard whisper or breeze that they didn’t really speak or discuss about it. But it created certain perspective and prejudice without them realizing and it was also the beginning of the problem they had to face later.

 

The princess, Laclaire Jean Lance, the first heir and a daughter of the King and Queen naturally got along very well with Seventeen as they were technically growing up together. Only, Seventeen grew faster than her since it took only 3 years for them to reach mature age.

Soon after Seventeen created, a 6 years old Claire was fascinated and excited by the baby Seventeen and often tried to play with them since they were very cute. The 12 person from planet EXO were made as the Kingdom’s counselor to reduce public’s suspicion since they hung out often in the Castle.

Claire allowed to get close to them only with the supervision of the EXO ‘counselor’. But it took only a year for Seventeen to reach the same age as Claire, as they grew faster. They then became play-mate and got even closer than before.

As ‘Seventeen’ grew up, their abilities started to show up. Some of the children showed their abilities at early age but some couldn’t show it just yet. The EXO counselor continued to monitor their progresses as they grew up until they reached mature age.

Claire was close with all of Seventeen member but especially with those whose ability had showed up. Like Jun who was able to solve the rubik’s cube fastly, showed that he had super speed power. Chan, who Claire called as Dino because of his sharp jaw like Dinosaur showed Telekinesis ability as he was able to move objects and made Claire run after it. Seokmin (DK) who was rather hard to catch since he already showed up his Teleportation ability. Claire especially close to him since he made Claire laugh all the time. And whenever Claire was tired from playing, Jeonghan would always came to her and suddenly she felt her energy restored and she also felt calm near him whenever Claire felt upset or sad about something.

Some of Seventeen member were shy and timid around her but Claire was naive and pure and she treated all the same and played along with them. She tried to understand each person.

Especially Woozi who was a little bit cold and showed a little respond whenever Claire tried to play with him. He also often looked down and there was some kind of aura that he was doubtful about himself. But Claire always tried to make him and Seventeen member laugh by doing funny moves or excitingly showing them her new toys.

One time, she was excited and wanted to show Woozi her new toys in the play room. But the room was a mess since she was looking all over so she stumbled upon some toys on the floor and fell. Woozi was startled to see Claire fell but then he smiled a bit and Claire felt happy.