Chapter 3

The Truth Untold

As Claire reached the age of 7, Seventeen already reached 12 years old. At that age, they were supposed to be able to show their ability since they would reach their mature age in one more year. Almost all of Seventeen member were able to show their ability, though some were weak, but there was one person that aroused anxiety because he couldn’t show his ability no matter what he did.

The EXO counselor were still encouraging him and told him that it was okay and maybe it would show later when he reached mature age. But deep down everyone’s heart, they started to worry. They somehow remembered some ‘dark thoughts’ and the ‘whispering’ they heard the first time Seventeen created.

What if it was true?

But still, no one discussed or spoke up about it. Nevertheless, EXO counselor had to start the formal training already since only one person who hadn’t show up his power yet. Because they couldn’t postpone any longer since they never knew when would the enemy attack and they had to be ready as fast as possible.

Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, and D.O. trained those who had the ability to control the elements like S.coups who could control Fire, Jisoo (Joshua) who could control Lightning/Light, Hoshi who could control the Wind, Seungkwan who could control the Water, and Vernon who had a sensitive connection to the Earth/Nature.

While Tao trained both Wonwoo and The8 who seemed to have good reflexes and could make good use of different kind of weapons. Kris and Kai trained Jun who had a Super Speed ability, Mingyu with his Flying ability, and Seokmin with his Teleportation ability since they had similar ability.

Lay, the former healer in his team shared Jeonghan his experiences and techniques. Finally, Luhan as a former Telekinesis/Telepathy user would train Chan with his Telekinesis ability.

Eventhough most of the EXO counselor’s power had gone or decreasing drastically since they had passed their power to Seventeen, they still could teach them ‘know-how’, techniques, tips, and tricks about each of Seventeen’s ability.

No one being treated differently, not even Woozi who hadn’t show his ability yet. But, because of the other Seventeen members were busy with their practice, and they didn’t really had anything to talk about, except to those who owned similar ability, they couldn’t hang out more often with Woozi.

Only Claire, despite being mesmerized by the other Seventeen members’ cool and diverse ability still hung out with Woozi. Even more than before, since the other member were busy with training. Moreover, the EXO counselor now restricted Claire’s playtime with those who had the ability to control the elements since it might be dangerous if suddenly their power went out control. But, they still provide a separate time for them to play or hang out together eventhough just a short time.

Despite no one actually taunted Woozi and they still tried to hang out with him as usual and didn’t treat him differently, Woozi becoming even more doubtful about himself. And not long after, Claire started to be busy with the lessons she must learned, so her time hanging out with Woozi was decreasing too.

To kill time, Woozi often walked around the Castle. One time he walked into the Music Room and became curious to the musical instruments there. He then visited the Music Room frequently, since it was sound-proof and no one disturbed him since they were all busy. Turned out Woozi was gifted with music as he was able to play almost all of the musical instruments eventhough he learned it by himself.