Chapter 1

The Truth Untold

A long time ago, there was chaos. A fight to take over power and dominance across the universe by creatures far higher than human being in terms of appearance and power who possessed supernatural abilities. The war between good and evil was inevitable. It had happened for a long time.

When the good side had barely won, they were forced to move and came to earth because the evil side had already raided almost all of the planets left in the universe. The good side were left with only 12 people. Each possessed different and unique supernatural abilities. They originally came from EXO Planet.

It wasn’t sure whether they had defeated the evil side yet but since they were heavily wounded, they took the chance to heal and rest themselves on earth and prepared themselves for the next battle.

Centuries had passed, there still no sign of evil being’s attack on earth so the 12 people from EXO planet continue their lives, surviving on earth. As time passed, they were evolving, and adjusting to the new environment on earth.

To blend in with the human societies, the previous 12 person from EXO Planet built an alliance with the leader in human world to help them protect the world together.

At that time, the most influential leader lived in a Kingdom called ‘Carat Land’ who ruled or associated with almost all part of the world. The 12 people from EXO Planet showed the King and Queen their power and explained the ongoing situation and that the earth might be in danger but they promised to protect it. The King and Queen believed and welcomed them openly since they had a 3 years old daughter, they felt relieved with their existence that might helped them took care of their princess as well.

After a few years, 12 person from EXO Planet told the King and Queen that their power had gotten weaker as they had lived almost half of their life-span but they didn’t have to worry since they could pass on their power and create new generations with supernatural abilities. They asked for the Kingdom’s protection as the process would require full concentration and they need to unite their power together and it made them weak and full of openings if the enemy were to attack them.

The king ordered his greatest and powerful guards to protect the 12 person from EXO Planet during the process. But thankfully nothing bad happened. No enemies attacked. The process went successfully, or so they thought.

Usually the exact amount of newborn with the Supernatural Abilities would appear. But it was different on that night after they passed on their power to the newborn. 13 newborn babies showed up instead of 12. Since it was the 17th cycle, they decided to call these new generation of the next group with Supernatural Abilities, ‘Seventeen.’

After that,12 person from EXO planet raised them as well taught them how to use their power so they could continue their task of protecting the world from evil creatures.

It took only 3 years for Seventeen to reach mature age (17 in human age) but they didn’t grow old afterwards and had a very long life-span compared to normal human.

The King and Queen gave them accomodations as well helped the 12 person from EXO Planet to raise Seventeen and provided them with everything they needed so they could train them well and develop their abilities as fast as possible.


Note: I’m not good at long-explanation, I know. I just want to describe Woozi X OC story already but it won’t be good without any explanation or good background. I guess this isn’t final either. Whatever, hope you enjoy!~ ;P