Misunderstanding

Hope

"yah kim jonginn.. Where are you.. We've been waiting for you like hours.." 

Kai have to distance his eardrum or else it might burst. 

"mianhae suho hyung.. I'm with taemin now" 
Kai rub his nap. 

"why? Something happen" suho voice softened as he know kai rarely skip practise except when there is something happen. 

"err.. Ughh.. Err.. Something urgent came up" 

"okay then. I'll tell the dance instructor . Be safe." 

Kai hang up the call relieved suho didn't ask detail or else. He then divert his eyes to taemin.

"why? Suho called? " ask taemin as he lock his eyes with kai's

Kai nod his head 

"if you have practise, never mind then.just go. I'll be good by myself" said taemin 

Kai slowly walk to his bestfriend and knock his head. 

"good by yrself you say?  What a liar." kai roll his eyes.

Taemin glared at him. 

"yah." he groaned making kai smiled. 

"i'm a fast learner okay. I'll be able to catch up everything anyway. Missing a few hours of practise will give me no harm." said kai proudly. 

"what a show off friend" complained taemin .

Kai is about to knock taemin's head again when the doctor come just in time , making taemin abruptly attend the doctor. 

"doc, how's she? Is she ok?  Nothing happened right?" taemin ask. 

The doctor look at taemin and kai with a not so happy face. 

"she overwork herself for this past days. It's not good for her as she is still in the phase of recovering." 

Kai knitted his eyebrow. 

"recovering? What do you mean ?" kai ask as taemin's face become pale. 

"don't you guys know? She was a cancer patient ." said the doctor. 

Taemin's is about to fall if kai didn't held him. 

"c-cancer? What type? " kai ask. 

"err.. I doesn't get any confirmation yet from her past doctor but nevertheless she's okay now. Don't worry. Just let her rest for a few days ." the doctor then excused himself. 

And there's a moment of silent. Kai then pull taemin in his arm .

"kai-yah.. What am i supposed to do now eo?" taemin ask as tears started to fall one by one from his eyes. 

"it's okay taem. The doctor said she's okay now. Don't worry" 

"b-but.." 

"shh. Taem.. It's okay. She's okay now" kai said while soothing his back trying to calm taemin down. 

But deep inside his heart, he feel reallt guilty to sulli. For hating her . For blaming her. For cursing her. And he didn't even know the real reason behind her depature yet he still judge her

"let's go meet her" said taemin as he release the hug and wipe his tears. 

Kai slowly take his steps following taemin entering the room. 

Taemin stared at the person who is lying unconciously on the bed. There's a clear wire attached on her hand connecting it with the iv bag. 
He contemplated to make another step as he afraid he couldn't take to look at her. 

But kai poke his shoulder,  signaling him to go nearer as he excuses himself to give room for him 

He take a deep breathe and slowly making a step near the bed. 

And.. Yeah.. 

His tears fall uncontrollably. Looking at her pale lips and closed eyes. 

"op-oppa.." 

Taemin shock when suddenly the closed eyes are opening wide. Staring at him .

"eo.. S-sulli" 

Sulli scan her room .

"hospital ?" 

Taemin nod. Sulli heaved a long sigh. 

"why didn't you tell me about it ssul?" taemin stared deeply at her. 

Sulli silent. 

"ssul? " taemin call again. 

Taemin sigh as he took a seat beside her and when sulli lift her head, he shock to see her tears. 

"why are you crying?" 

Taemin try to wipe her tears but sulli push his hand making him startled. 

"jinri-ya.." taemin softly call her name. 

"op-oppa.. Jebal.." 

Taemin sigh. 

"why ssul?  Why didn't you tell me truth and just leave me like that huh? " he ask slowly. 

"didn't you know already huh? ." sulli ask back. 

Taemin knitted his eyebrow.

"huh? When did you tell me?" 

Sulli wiped her tears and stare at taemin's eyes. 

"at first, i'm contemplating to let you know. I'm afraid that you'll left me after knowing about my disease but there's a little voice in my heart said otherwise. A little voice that told me to have faith in you. A little voice that told me you will always be with me through my ups and down. But turns out that little voice is just my imagination. That little voice is just a foolish mind of me" 

"huh?  What are you talking about? I'm lost"

Taemin's mind is feeling restless as he locked his eyes with her. 

Sulli divert her eyes elsewhere, broking the eye contact. 

Taemin pull her chin to make her stare straight into his eyes. 

"what are you trying to say ssul? I don't understand" 
Said taemin.

Sulli take a deep breathe. 

"i maybe the foolish person in the world to trust you. To trust in your sweet word. Afterall, men are just the same." 

"what are you talking about?!" taemin start to lose his patient as sulli keep beating around the bush and he regret his action after seeing a pair of afraid eyes staring at him. 

"i'm sorry ssul.. I'm sorry.. I'm kinda lost right now" taemin stare at her apologetically. 

Sulli smiled as she keep wiping her tears. 

"you've change a lot right oppa? I can't even recognised you anymore. My sweet cute boyfriend that i've known has disappeared." 

"jinri ya.. I'm still the same.. It's just.. I'm kinda tired lately.. And you beating around the bush like this, making me lost my sanity "

Taemin try to hold sulli's hand but sulli pull her hand. 

"just go.." 

"no.. Not before at least you explain to me what did i do wrong to you.." 

Taemin stare at her deeply, searching for answers. 

"choi jinri!" 

Taemin and sulli divert their eyes to the entrance door. 

There's a tall woman,  with a long black hair wearing a black hoodies and a black jeans looking straight at her and abruptly come running to her,  ignoring taemin. 

Sulli can't help but froze in the spot. Obviously, she doesn't expect her to come here. 

"krys.." taemin called. 

"oh.. Annyeong oppa" 

Krystal released her hug and waved her hand at taemin. 

"h-how did you know i'm here? " sulli ask stuttering. 

"i located kai's phone just for fun and shock when i found he is in hospital and decide to call him but he didn't even pick up his phone. So being an unpatient girlfriend,  i quickly come here. And when i found kai in front of the room shock to look at me here, i've found your name on the door and enter the room , wishing it is not you but.. Seeing you here.."

Krystal look at sulli with a longing eyes. 

"i don't know anymore. Either to feel happy because finally,  i've found you or feel sad,  seeing you being hospitalize." 

"i'm sorry.." kai who is behind krytal bowed. 

"it's okay..just leave me alone with krystal" said sulli. 

Kai nod as he pull taemin to stand up. 

"but ssul.." taemin want to argue 

"just go oppa.." 

But seeing sulli being persistent to chase him out, he sighed as he step out from the room.


                                 *******

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong .. I'm sorry for the late and short update. .Just bear wirth me okay ? I welcome the new readers/subscribers with a hug. Hope you enjoy my story. 

Anyway, i just can't move on from kaistal. So yeah. Hahahhah. Please understand me . I don't hate jennie but yeahh i just love krystal with kai because i myself don't know either . Hahhhaaha. 

Don't forget to comment okay.. Love you guys. And wish me luck for my exam..