Regret

Hope

Sulli has been practising her dance crazily. She just sleep for three hours a day and skip her meal . And now she regret it. She didn't feel so good right now

"sulli-ya.. Are you okay?" jiwon ask as she notice sulli's pale face. 

"i'm okay eonnie. Just a bit dizzy." sulli force a smile 

"you didn't even take your breakfast this morning. Are you sure you're okay?" jiwon ask again as she hold sulli's both shoulder. 

Sulli nod weakly. 

"come on guys. Let's start our practise now before taemin sunbaenim arrived"timotoe shout.

Jiwon and sulli then take their position and start to practise. Sulli tried to fight her dizziness and start to move her body. 

Jiwon has been eyeing sulli through out the practise,  afraid that she will pass out anytime. And her instinct is right when suddenly she see a lying body on the floor. 

"sulli...." jiwon shout and immediately go beside her putting sulli's head on her lap while her other teammate crowding around her ,looking worried. 

Hyunjo shook sulli's body but sulli doesn't seem to budged. 

"what's happening here?" 

Taemin who just arrived approach them when he see everybody is looking so worried. 

"sulli..." 

Daehwan pointed to the figure who is lying unconciouly on the floor

Taemin divert his eyes to the direction and he swear he could feel his heartbeat fastened . He immediately attend sulli's body. 

"what's wrong with her ?!" taemin ask jiwon unintentionlly raising his voice. 

"i-i don't know.." jiwon stuttered. 

And in just a blink of eyes, taemin carried sulli in bridal style and left the practise room. 

"lee taemin. Where are you.. " bi rain who happened to pass by taemin gasped when he see taemin carrying sulli in bridal style. 

"yah. What happen to her taem? " rain ask panickly. 

"i ddon-dont know hyung." 

"haishh. Follow me then" 

Bi rain quickly lead taemin to a room .

"put her on the bed. I'm calling the doctor." rain thrn left taemin alone with the unconcious sulli. 

Taemin slowly lying sulli down on the bed. He hold sulli's hand tightly. Honestly, he felt like his world scattered to piece when he see sulli lying unconciously on the floor. 

"i'm sorry ssul.. I'm so sorry for being such a jerk to you.." taemin cried silently. 

After a few minutes, he hear a loud noise coming outside the room and when he decide to check the noise,  the door open. Revealing rain with a man wearing a blue shirt and black jeans with a stetoschope around his neck. 

Taemin quickly bowed to the he assume as doctor and step a few step from the bed. The man then examined sulli. 

Taemin's eyes fixed on sulli. Hoping that everything is going to be fine. 

"so. How is her doctor? Is she okay? " rain ask. 

Taemin turn his eyes to the doctor. His bad expression make taemin nervous. 

"i think we have to take further examination in the hospital. I don't have enough equipment with me right now." 

Rain scratch his head. 

"it isn't just a fatigue?" taemin ask worriedly. 

"at first i think it is. But her blood pressure is too low and she has been sweating like crazily. So i advised you to take her to hospital." 

Taemin brush his face, heaving a long sigh. 

"i'll send her to hospital then." taemin volunteer and stare at rain's face. 

"but taem.. "  rain want to argue 

"she's my dongsaeng hyung.  Please.." taemin plead.. 

Rain just nod his head. 

                                       ******

"kai-yah.. Eotokkae? " taemin burst out in tears while hugging his bestfriend as soon as he see kai running towards him. 

Kai shook his head and patt his bestfriend's back slowly. Kai is practising his dance when he get call from a crying taemin and without changing his cloth,  he quickly left his practise room and go to the hospital without telling any of . 

"she'll be okay taem. Don't worry." assured kai. 

"anyway taem.. How did .. I mean what happen to her and why did you are the one who send her here" kai ask when taemin is finally stop crying. 

Taemin sigh. 

He take a seat and kai follow him. 

"i dd-ddont know. When i enter the practise room,  i saw she had been lying unconciously on the floor. This is all my fault. I am being a jerk to her kai." taemin confessed 

Kai sigh. He himself, doesn't know what to do. At one side,  he doesn't want taemin to be with sulli anymore but at one side he just his bestfriend to be happy. 

"jongin-na. What if it is serious? What of something bad happened? What if she left me because she don't want me to know about her real condition? " taemin stared at kai. 

"yah lee taemin. Don't assume thing okay. Let's just wait" kai knocked taemin's head 

"it is better if she left me because she doesn't love me anymore.." taemin look down to the floor. His eyes getting teary again. 

Kai look at his bestfriend and pull him for a hug. 

                                   *******

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/s: hello chingudeul. Sorry for the late update. It has been a hectic month for me . I am truly sorry. Anyway , did you guys read about jongin and jennie. Omoo. I didn't see it coming since you know , i really ship kai with krystal but unfortunately, yah. So anyway let's just support kai's happiness okay. Love you all. And happy new yearr. . Don't forget to comment okay.