Hurt

Hope


"yaa lee taemin.. "

It is 12 in midnight but kai doesn't care anymore he still knocked the door loudly while trying to catch his breathe. He sprint quickly to taemin's place after receiving the call. 

After a few seconds waiting, the door opened, revealing lee taemin with his puffy eyes. 

Kai quickly grab taemin's wrist and pull him to his room and then kai seat on his bed.

Kai knitted his eyebrow. Taemin sigh before take his seat beside kai. 

"i thought that you have move on from her dude? You said it yourself." 

Taemin is now playing with his fingers. 

Kai shook his head. 

"so did you confront her? Did she said anything about her leaving you without any notice or perhaps a word of sorry?" kai asked. 

Taemin shrugged his shoulder. 

"she said everything is in the past and she didn't want to recall it again" 

Kai sighed. How could sulli do this to his bestfriend? 

Kai can still recall how heartbroken his bestfriend is when sulli leave him. He overworked himself during the first year and didn't even sleep much as he said he will recalled his memory with sulli when he was left alone and didn't even manage to eat much. And as a result he has been admitted to hospital because of fatigue and mind you he felt unconcious for three days. 

Kai sighed. He didn't want taemin to suffer again. 

He then pulled taemin into hugs and patt her back. 

"you have to be strong taem.. You have to move on.  I know that she is your first love and it will require a long time to forget her but you have to . Cause she did not reserved your love taem" 

Taemin tears started to fall . 

                                        *****

Sulli is now at the balcony of her dorm, enjoying the night view of seoul. She stared at the sky and can't help but awed by the bright moon and sparkly stars. 

She stared at her right palm. Even if it is just for a short period, she can still feel the warm of taemin's skin against her. Her tears is now started to fall . It has been a long time since she held taemin's hand . 

"eonniee.." 

Sulli quickly wipes away her tears tilt her head. 

"hyunjoo yaa. Wae? "

Sulli smiled. Hyunjoo step closer to sulli. 

"what are you doing here alone." 

Sulli then point her finger to the sky. 

Hyunjoo lifted her head and can't help but awed. She then turn open her arm and take a long breathe. 

"it is really refreshing right eonni? " hyunjoo ask while staring at sulli

Sulli nodded. 

"what's wrong with your eyes eonnie?  It looks puffy .. You cried? "hyunjoo pinpoint sulli's puffy eyes. 

"oh.  Hahhaa. This.. I just missing an old friend of mine" sulli smiled. 

Hyunjoo nodded. 

"you know. Sometimes i missed my old members" said hyunjoo

Sulli tilt her head and stared at hyunjoo.

"they are always with me through my ups and down eventhough i am no longer an april member. They sincerely cared about me" hyunjoo smiled. 

And that statemnt makes sulli's eyes watery. 

"you know hyunjoo. I am missing my members too but we haven't really contact each other cause you know i have been shutting them off" 

Hyunjoo knitted her eyebrow 

"waeyo eonnie? Did the article true?  Did they really bullied you? "

Sulli smiled and shook her head. 

"of course not. They have been taking good care of me . They have been treating me like the maknae since krystal is way more matured than me." 

"then,  why are you shutting them off?"

Sulli take a few minutes before reply. 

"because sometimes, if we really love that person,  we have to let them go.." 

"huh? "

Sulli smiled 

"let's just go to sleep cause tomorrow gonna be a longg day for us. "

Hyunjoo nodded and hook her arm with sulli's and they walk to their bed together. 

                                ******

All of the trainees is now gathering in the hall. Then they heard footsteps coming and they are now clapping their hands to welcome the mentors.. 

"hello.. " rain greet. 

And other mentor smiled sweetly to them. Sulli take a short glanced to taemin who is now smiling . Taemin has his black sunglasses on. 

"anyway since you guys have doing a great job yesterday, i want to sincerely congratulate all of you" 

And the trainees clap their hand and cheered loudly 

".. It is just a beginning guyss.." rain smiled sheepishly. 

And the trainees sighed.

"today i'll be assigning you guys into groups according to number of boots you have received yesterday. "

The trainees nodded. 

"okay. First group..  Choi jinri, kim jiwon, timotoe,  kim daehwan, kim taehwan and lee hyunjoo" 

The trainees gasped. 

Rain smiled. 

"yes. There will be 3 females and 3 males trainees in each group." 

Hyunjoo is now jumping excitedly cause the three of them will be in the same group.

They then line in one line while rain called other groups. 

Taemin fixed his gaze on sulli's group. 
          
"okay.. Now ,  i'll be assigning the mentors to the groups.. And the mentor will personally aid you throughout your first mission.. But before that, you guys have to move to respective room that i have arranged for you.."

They nodded and started to move to the room. Sulli and her teammate start searching for their name and when they find it, they enteres the room and sit in circle. 

"okayy. To make things less awkward,  let me introduce the guy member to you. My name is timotoe,  and this is kim taehwan and kim daehwan" the three guys bowed and smiled. 

"are they twins? " hyunjoo being curious point her finger to daehwan and taehwan.

Timotoe chuckeled and nodded. 

Hyunjoo awed. They are so cute. 

"then let me introduce the female members. My name is lee hyunjoo,  this is kim jiwon eonnie and that is sulli eonnie" the three of them bowed. 

"you really are that sulli? " kim daehwan asked.

Sulli nodded her head while smiling. 

Kim daehwan smiled sheepishly. So does his twin

"oh my god. We are really a big fan of yours,  u know. " exclaimed taehwan

"how sweet of you. Thanks" said sulli. 

"hyung, didn't you know her? " daehwan asked. 

Timotoe who have been staring at her for a moment startled. 

"eo? Ohh, ya who doesn't know her right" timotoe laughed awkwardly. He then make eye contact with sulli. 

Sulli forced an awkward smile.

then,  they heard the sound of door being open. they divert their eyes to the door. 

"annyeonghasaeyo..."

And sulli can feel her heartbeat fastened. She almost couldn't breathe. 

"i am lee taemin, your personal mentor and will be personlly assist you for your first mission. "

 

 

 

 

P/s : sorry for the late update. Hows the next chapter ? Comment juseyoo.. Love you guys ❤❤