Taemin's cold shoulder

Hope

 

When rain assigned him to assist this one particular group , he doesn't know what to think anymore. 

Last night, he had made a promise to kai that he will tried his best to forget her but now what? 

Taemin sighed and rufflled his hair. He stopped his step in front of the door. Slowly,  turning the knob and enter the room. 

"annyeonghasaeyo."

He don't know why but the first person who caught his eyes is sulli .he shook her head before divert his eyes to other trainees. 

"i am lee taemin, your personal mentor and will be personlly assist you for your first mission."

"annyeonghasaeyo.. " said the trainees while bowing. 

"so today, i'll be giving you your first mission.. Curious aren't you? " taemin smiled. 

The trainees nodded. 

"you are given one week to prepare for a battle among the groups "

"onee week only?  Is that possible?  Aren't this too strong for our first mission sunbaenim? " ask daehwan. He knitted his eyebrows

Timotoe, hyunjoo, jiwon and taehwan nodded,  agreeing with him while sulli just stand there doing nothing. 

"that is the reason why i am here.i'll help you guys. You guys are luckier than other since i have only one group to focused on while other mentor have to assist two groups" 

They nodded.  

"so what song are going to perform?" ask timotoe 

Taemin smiled. He then showed a piece of card to them. 

"exo growl" 

The girls whined. 

"don't whining girls. I know it is quite hard for you but don't worry, you can do it" taemin encouraged them. He smiled and divert his eyes to the girls. 

For a second, he make an eye contact with sulli but he choosed to broke the eye contact after a few seconds. 

"let's choose our center then?" suggest taemin. They are now sitting on the floor .

 Somehow, taemin and sulli end up sitting beside each other but taemin tried his best not to care about her. 

Sulli did not blind. She know taemin is giving her a cold shoulder. Although taemin do exactly as she wished but she can't help feeling hurt by his action. 

"i think daehwan suit the role very much " hyunjoo suggest. 

Daehwan blinked his eyes when his name suddenly being called. 

"i agree. His manly character suit the song very much." timotoe support the idea. 

"okay then. Another candidate?" taemin ask while looking at them. 

They shook their head. 

"okay then,  kim daehwan congartulation. You are now kim jongin of our group" taemin clapp his hand

Kim daehwan bowed. 

The others just laugh and clapped their hands loudly.

                                    *******

"yah. Choi sulli. You aren't supposed to dance like that ! It has been our third time repeating the same moves but you have been consistently make the wrong step. Stop being the most problematic here. You are dragging your teammates you know. " 

Taemin's high voice startled sulli who is currenly struggling with the step. She immediately bowing, apologizing for her mistakes. 

"do it properly this time arasso?" taemin shouted. 

Sulli nodded. She fight her tears that threatening to fall anytime soon. 

"ya choi sulli! Focuss will you" taemin shout again. 

And sulli immediately divert her attention to the mirror.

Hyunjoo and jiwon patted her shoulder, encouraging her. Sulli turn her head and give a quick smiled.

After a few hour of practising the dance and sulli's constantly doing mistake,  the practise has now ended. 

Taemin take his leave and the rest of them collapsed on the floor. 

"eonnie. Didn't you think taemin sunbaenim have been especially strict to you huh? " hyunjoo stared at sulli. 

Timotoe divert his eyes to sulli.

"eo? " sulli blinked her eyes. 

"you know. We are all doing mistakes but he patiently correct our mistake but when it comes to you, he even raised his voice to you? " hyunjoo knitted her eyebrows. 

Sulli smiled and just shrugged her shoulder. 

"i'll just go to the toilet for a while. "

Sulli said before taking her leave to the toilet. She quietly closed and locked the door . Her tears start to fall one by one uncontrollably. The feeling she currently having now is so weird yet so hurt. 

Taemin had never raised his voice to her , not even once. Usually, he was the one who consoling her when she was feeling down after being scolded by the dance choreographer. He will always buying her,  her favourite vanilla ice cream just to cheer her up and aftr that, he will be the one who personally correct her dance. 

But it was all in the past. Back then when taemin is all hers. Now,  she has to face the reality. Taemin is not hers and there will no sweet words and there are no vanilla ice cream ,there are only her mentor taemin. 

She heaved a long sighed. She has to be strong. She can't be a crybaby. This is just nothing. 

She then wiped her tears and start walking to the dance practise room. 

                                   *****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/s: annyeong chinggudeul. I am so sorry for the late update. Lately i have been super busy . And to those who didn't know timotoe,  he is taemin's bestfriend alongside sungwoon wanna one and exo kai. Enjoy the chapter even if it short. Don't forget to comment okay. Love you