The first step

Hope

"taemin.." bi rain divert his eyes to the youngest mentor. 
 
Taemin exhaled his breathe.  He then grab the microfon. 

"i..  I just don't know what to say ." taemin turned his back.

Sulli's eyes is getting blurry but she hold herself. Her eyesmile is still there. 

Bi rain give some tissue to taemin. After a few moment,  taemin composed himself and grab his mic once again. 

"anyway, i can see that your dance is better than last time i saw you dance. But i know that you can do better than that. I wish you the best of luck" taemin then put down his mic. His heart is beating loudly. 

Sulli bowed. 

"so its time for us to vote isn't it? " hyuna claimed and the mentor laughed. 

"6 boots" 

And sulli smiled.  Her tears has now fallen non stop. She bowed.  

"congratulations sulli. You may leave now" rain said while smilinh to her. 

"thank you so much .. Thank you.. "Sulli once again bowed and smile before taking her step to go out from the stage. 

"she is so cutee... I love her smile" hyuna then smiled. 

"right.. I wonder why did she leave f(x) " hwang chi yeul wondering. 

Taemin remained silent. 

"i passs.. Yeayyy.. " at the outside,  she happily jumping up and down.  It had been a long time since she could feel this feeling of happiness. 

                                   ******

"okay trainees who had passed can proceed to move your luggage to your respective dorm. You can check your name on the board."

All of the trainees bowed to the instructor. 

"isn't it sulli?" one of the trainee start murmuring and all the boys started to take notice of her. 

Sulli just ignore the stare and start to move her bag. After few minutes of finding her room, here she now , in front of the door of the room.  She turn tge knob and enter the room. 

It is a medium size room with three bed because obviously she will be shared her room with other trainees.she start to unpack her stuff and put it in the locker. 

And then her roommate start to enter the room. 

"annyeonghasaeyo. Spica jiwon imnida" jiwon bowed while pulling her luggage to enter the room

Sulli stand up and bowed. 

"annyeong, choi jinri imnida but you can call me sulli.. " sulli smiled and offer handshake and jiwon gladly received it. 

"of course i know you.." 

Sulli smiled. 

"ohh.  Annyeonghasaeyo. April lee hyunjoo imnida"

April who just finished taking bath bowed to them. 

Sulli and jiwon bowed too. 

"so the three of us were a girl group member isn't it? " jiwon start the conversation

Sulli nodded. Hyunjoo smiled. 

"honestly,  it took me a huge of courage to take this chance." sulli start opening up.  She actually is not the type of easily opening up to strangers but knowing the fact that they were in the same situation eased her a little bit. 

And eventually,  they started to opened up among each other and become really closed. 

                                   *******

"sulli... "

Sulli is on her way to practice room when she heard her name being call. She stopped and turn her head but regret her decision after that. She sighed. 

"ssul.. "

Sulli stared at his eyes. He is now just a few centimeter away from her. 

"i am going to be late."

Sulli start to walk away but then her wrist is being held. 

"sulli, just a few moment is enough" said the man

Sulli sighed. A long sighed. 

"taemin oppa... I didn't want other to see us especially the mentors"

"just a while ssul. I promise. " taemin stare at her brown eyes. 

Sulli sigh again before grab taemin's wrist and enter the exit room. 

"what do you want?" sulli demand.

Taemin take a feww moment to stare at her milky white face. Her hair are now longer than before. Her eyes,  her pointed nose and down to her plump lips are still the same when he last saw. 

"where did you hide all these three years sulli. Why did you leave me? Why did you leave fx ssul? " taemin stared at her eyes deeply. 

Now it is sulli turn to keep quiet. She look down to the floor. Not wanting to look at taemin's sad eyes. 

"choi jinri.  Why are you not answering my question huh? " taemin grab her wrist. 

"i think we did not have to talk about that anymore. The past is in the past oppa. Let's just focus on the future ." sulli pull her hand from taemin's grisp

"what? But why?  Did you really have forget about me?  About us? " taemin eyes is now full of sadness confusion and angry. 

Sulli stared at taemin. She gulp. Never did she had seen taemin's angry face before this. 

"there's no us anymore taemin. There is no... "

Sulli hold her tears. 

"i heard that you are a successful idol now. Just continue your life and be happy" sulli smiled and leave him .

"but i am more happy when there is still us sulli." taemin's tear start to fall. 

                                     *******